login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

Achievement of the Week - Spooky Event 2019

AuthorMessage

ikki5
Posted: 05 Oct, 2019 01:49
Last Edit: 14 Oct, 2019 02:03
πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ

For the month of October, the Achievement of the Week contest will feature achievements of the… spooky variety.

πŸŽƒ
This month will feature a main achievement and a bonus achievement selected by myself and from the chosen game or may be from an entire different game.
πŸŽƒ

This bonus achievement will be announced at the start of each new week in this topic and discord. Each week, achievements will be chosen and voted on. The first week, achievements were selected by Flara and myself. Week 2 - the first 5 winners of the AotW will select the achievements to be put up for voting. Week 3, the last 5 (by a certain time) will get the chance to suggest some achievements and for the final week, we will take suggestions from all the winners. You will not need to earn the bonus achievement to be eligible for suggesting.

In addition, we are offering a unique badge (Site Award) for those who earn all AotWs (including the bonus achievement of this month in Hardcore mode!

Spooky achievements will be featured the following four weeks:
πŸ’€ October 4 – 11 - Achievement: ; Bonus:
πŸ•ΈοΈ October 11 – 18 - Achievement: ; Bonus:
πŸ¦‡ October 18 – 25
πŸ‘» October 25 – November 1

The Site Award for earning all spooky AotWs, along with the bonus achievement will be awarded starting November 1.

πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ

Please remember that you will need to earn both the main achievement and the bonus achievement to be eligible for the badge!

Week 1 Qualifiers:

Akerberus
Alekon88
Annonith
Bendyhuman
BenGhazi
BleuSkie
Braek
ClaudeLv250
CrazyDiamond00
deng
Dominic
DrPixel
earfly
EnigmaGameZ
EverElsewhere
Fergdog
Flara
GOGZero
Grungust
Hotscrock
IcePhoenix
ikki5
Jamiras
jltn
jos
Kaiserlucas
Kanra
Klarth18
L32X
Lantz
LootusMaximus
matheus2653
MrOwnership
Musashick
Nezperdian
Nikus
Prism
psyduck
Pudpod
RideTheSkies
Searo
Sef
Shmelyoff
SteevL
televandalist
Waishler
wilhitewarrior
Yakurena

For more information, view the official topic: https://retroachievements.org/viewtopic.php?t=8050&o=0

Yakurena
Posted: 06 Oct, 2019 18:21
If I understand, Thére are 2 achievements by week this month ? In this case, I suppose that « Undead Savior » is the main achievement ? And so, what is thé bonus achievement ?

CrazyDiamond00
Posted: 06 Oct, 2019 19:39
The bonus achievement for this week is .

perfvillain
Posted: 09 Oct, 2019 04:33
Last Edit: 09 Oct, 2019 18:47
I just unlocked the bonus achievement, does it also grant an award?

jos
Posted: 12 Oct, 2019 17:43
You will need all the 4 main achievements, plus the 4 bonus achievements of october to get a Halloween badge in your profile.

Flara
Posted: 14 Oct, 2019 02:01
Last Edit: 14 Oct, 2019 02:03
Week 1 Qualifiers:
Main:
Bonus:

Akerberus
Alekon88
Annonith
Bendyhuman
BenGhazi
BleuSkie