#CelGang: 40
Speed-Leaping Devs: 32
Super Ultra Mighty Koopa Bros. The Great!!: 27
The Admons: 24
The Fabulous Custodes: 21
The Deadbeats: 17
Team Goomba: 6
Team42: 4

Bonus 1: Zed from Speed Leaping Devs gets a bonus point for the shortest trip of 2,629 miles

Bonus 2: Farao, Keltron, and Kat2k all somehow took wildly different journeys but ended up in Brazil on the same move
Error, upper4, snailsx4 get a point

Bonus 3: Tele of Upper4 for the only visitor to actual Australia

Bonus 4: Danver (speed) only one to visit belgium in that european map of madness

Bonus 5: Shmelyoff (upper4) had the best story in his post. This wasn't even required and so many of you did it. Some were very confusing others were just odd, but Shmelyoffs was my favorite

****Week 7/8****
I'm going into surgery Wednesday morning and will be out 3-5 days in the hospital. After I may still be a bit out of it. So its best to do a 2 weeker

Your goal? Save Stings life!

===Solo Challenge 1
Sting is having you take down a game from his childhood he never could beat, one member must beat Pitfall the Mayan Adventure for SNES
http://retroachievements.org/Achievement/32746

===Solo Challenge 2
More avenging Stings pending death. Make an achievement plan (including names) for the game Baseball for NES, finish the fight Sting died at!

===Solo Challenge 3
Just in case Sting dies he needs you to be good at Ouija Boards, I need you to spell Sting using achievements from any of these game series

Sonic, Mega Man, Bomberman, Final Fantasy, Bubble Bobble

===Solo Challenge 4
Another avenge from the past game, I need you to beat a game I never could finish Bart Vs the World on NES, rented it a lot though.
https://retroachievements.org/Achievement/75657

===Solo Challenge 5
Forget the funeral I need someone to find me a place to be buried. Find Sting a burial site

===Team Challenge 2: Get a team to operate!
Each member must track down the following, each member finds one
-A doctor
-A man good with blades
-A Nurse
-Someone who specializes in gas, poison or not.

Then each of you need some tools to operate on me, each member does one
-A blade
-We need some kind of cloth to stop the bleeding
-We need something to suck up blood or guts
-We also need to sterilize the wounds, so get some alcohol

Part of this team challenge is this making sense, your surgery team will be judged on as well here.
Reward: 1 Point for the whole team assembled, 1 point for all tools assembled

===Creative Challenge
I want your team to design the RetroAchievements Classic, a fictional preloaded system featuring the 22 best sets on the site across any systems supported. I also want you to come up with a fake box ***front and back*** for the fake system.

JAM
Posted: 12 May, 2019 06:15
Last Edit: 25 May, 2019 22:29
-A doctor

World's best doctor.

Team: Speed-leaping Devs

Hotscrock
Posted: 12 May, 2019 13:28
Last Edit: 12 May, 2019 13:29

StingX2
Posted: 12 May, 2019 14:18
The challenge took about 5-6 hrs to process, we had 15 individuals take the challenge and a lot of what I planned had to be thrown out due to lack of participation.

The travelling without transportation was a mess on all teams. Zed and I believe Farao were the only one that did it without an error, and when 15 people participate I was lenient. I was lenient with almost every route because this was a hard challenge and people bailed.

If your the NFL and one team doesn't show up to the Superbowl do you cancel the game and refund the money to the biggest event, or do you improvise. You improvise, and calling audibles when half the league looked at the challenge and said too hard but 15 didn't.

Vegas was used as a starting point

I had 0 intention of awarding the shortest trip but I had a hard time awarding trips to interplanetary travel. While allowed, no one used it in a creative capacity. I could have also given Zed a point for the least crossed route (original plan).

"At this point of challenge probably top teams will earn the base challenges every week and everything will be decided at bonus."

Considering if every team was active then yes, that was always the intention. Otherwise its just aotw/aotm.

I don't have the physical energy to respond to all of this, I've tried but that's the best I got. Quit. Don't Quit. It's a personal choice.

Hotscrock
Posted: 12 May, 2019 15:12
Last Edit: 12 May, 2019 16:07
I dont plan to quit, nor did I post this to request point recalculation. The only purpose of the post was to clarify some doubts. The remaining teams I believe, plan to go to till the end regardless of the mishaps along the way. I have nothing against deciding the league with bonus points, what worries me is the criteria. If Farao (or whoever else) was the only one to complete the route without flaws I believe that is more deserving of a bonus point than someone who simply visited Belgium for example.

I was not aware of the difficulties and the original plans who had to be changed, so I reaffirm that I am bringing this just for clarification, I dont intend to make anyone abandon the competition, because we have already lost many. As suggestion maybe would be better to extend the time of bonus point analysis. I wouldnt mind to know the results one day after for the sake of a better analysis.

About Vegas, we didnt use it as starting point. We started at the neighbor state of California then we spread to different locations and met again at Vegas later.

Since its a 2-week challenge, I will take a one week break also from the event. Already spent much time here and my weekend is almost over. Good luck on your surgery and cheers.

DrDro
Posted: 13 May, 2019 00:07
wait what was my mistake then? was it ? cuz the name is misleading.it wasnt a dingy it was a rubber tube. think they just named it that since it had a better ring to it than deathless tubing

DarknessZedzi
Posted: 13 May, 2019 19:52
Solo Challenge 3
Just in case Sting dies he needs you to be good at Ouija Boards, I need you to spell Sting using achievements from any of these game series

Sonic, Mega Man, Bomberman, Final Fantasy, Bubble Bobble

Danver2618
Posted: 14 May, 2019 01:29
Last Edit: 25 May, 2019 17:36
Team Challenge
-A man good with blades

-We need something to suck up blood or guts
For this I chose the demon god himself kirby

Team: Speed-Leaping Devs

televandalist
Posted: 16 May, 2019 00:59
Solo Challenge 5
Forget the funeral I need someone to find me a place to be buried. Find Sting a burial site

After what happened, it was the safest way...

Keltron3030
Posted: 17 May, 2019 01:15
===Solo Challenge 2
More avenging Stings pending death. Make an achievement plan (including names) for the game Baseball for NES, finish the fight Sting died at!

Offensive Achievements

That was Easy - Hit a single.

Nice Distance! - Hit a double.

Error on the Play? - Hit a triple.

The Kid Can Run - Bunt and make it to first base without being tagged out.

The Sacrificial Fly - Hit a sacrifice fly(advance the runner with a fly ball in exchange for an out).

The Sacrificial Bunt - Hit a sacrifice bunt(advance the runner with a bunt in exchange for an out.

Walk this Way - Draw a walk and take your base(4 balls).

What a Crook - Steal a base.

Thief! - Steal home base.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy - Complete a sacrifice squeeze play(score a run in exchange for a bunt and out).

Home Squeeze - Complete a squeeze play(score a run with a bunt and reach first safely).

It is High, It is Far, it is Gone! - Hit a home run.

Fully Loaded - Load up the bases.

The Grandy Man Can - Hit a grand slam (homerun with bases loaded).

Defensive Achievements

Routine play - Catch a fly ball.

Have you Done this Before? - Turn a double play.

You've Done this Before - Turn a triple play.

Stop Thief! - Catch a runner stealing.

The Long Arm of the Law - Catch a runner trying to steal home.

Strike out the Side - Get 3 outs by strikeout in an inning.

Gettin' out of Trouble - End the inning with no runs after bases loaded.

Shutdown - Pitch a shutout game(computer scores no runs.

No No - Pitch a no hitter(shutout with no hits).

Baseball Immortality - Pitch a perfect game(27 up, 27 down).

General Achievements

And that's the Ball Game - Win a game.

Waste of Time - End the game in a tie.

Team: The Upper4

Keltron3030
Posted: 17 May, 2019 03:27
-A man good with blades

Jack the Ripper has the best knives!

Then each of you need some tools to operate on me, each member does one
-A blade

StingX2
Posted: 19 May, 2019 12:24
Reminder you have til Saturday the 25th at 11pm est

DarknessZedzi
Posted: 19 May, 2019 13:05

-Someone who specializes in gas, poison or not.

Koga - The Poisonous Ninja Master.

Blazekickn
Posted: 20 May, 2019 23:32
Last Edit: 20 May, 2019 23:38
Creative Challenge:

my masterpiss

front:

back:

Keltron3030
Posted: 21 May, 2019 00:14
Lol