CRC32 Checksum: BD6C8AB1

Resources:
GameFAQs
Longplay
Wikipedia

Posted: 13 Apr, 2014 17:22
Last Edit: 13 Apr, 2014 18:28
So some info on this.

-There is a Hard Mode but unlike a game like Kung Fu it really doesn't change anything in the ending
-Hard Mode = more damage but barely. The game is already crazy freaking hard so I didn't want to be a sadist
-There are secret Bonus 'levels' more like you fall off the stage at weird places and you have a chance to collect a few coins, coins didn't do anything that I could tell. They are just there to collect?
-All 3 Endings covered (Perfect, Standard, Bad)
-Demo mode just shows kid klown being physically abused and accomplishing nothing so thats good
-No Passwords
Edit: Added Stage levels for those that are aiming for the average ending

This Game is very tough so good luck guys

Note: if anyone ever does the GBA version that game contains apparently 11 new levels (16 in all) to this games 5.

Posted: 02 Jul, 2019 14:24
Last Edit: 02 Jul, 2019 14:25
Hi, this is my announcement the game is open to any developer wishing to continue from where I left off with the set of basic levels + endings. The set has been rescored from 400 to 115 under the new scoring system as of July 2019. But I literally have no more ideas for the game (gba version has the cool stuff) so if someones smarter than me feel free this is my official blessing you can take to the revision committee

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account