Forgot password?
login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

Playstation 1 achievements help

AuthorMessage

Major4x4
Posted: 15 Oct, 2018 20:44
we need to figure out a way to incorporate achievements to PlayStation games if we did that I have tons of games i have achievement ideas for

RossWyatt
Posted: 15 Feb, 2019 20:34
I wish more people looked at these, this website feels half dead. I think Playstation 1 achievements would be a great idea. People haven't even finished adding achievements to most of the N64 games though :(

MatheusBrazuca85
Posted: 16 Feb, 2019 02:13
I talked with a developer and he said than Playstation 1 Achievements at present could only be about simple things like clearing stages.

For me it's good,better something than nothing.....

DrDro
Posted: 16 Feb, 2019 07:50
Last Edit: 16 Feb, 2019 08:02
I agree something is better than nothing.....unless in the near future,year maybe 2 max, its possible to get more advanced achieves then I say let people make a higher roster of games not yet on here. Don't know how difficult it is to make such achieves though since havent made any myself, but assume with the newer the systems the harder it is to make achieves. I'm actually gonna see how difficult it is to make achieves for some games missing that I'd love to see on here in my spare time from work in the up coming days.

That said, I doubt its from lack of want but more of difficulty making the achieves themselves for those systems. So my advice is be patient :)

edit- @rosswyatt but they have made progress towards n64 games tho, like jet force and conker wasnt on here before I got back into this again, use to be like 5 games total before. If we get more people that are capable to make achieves then the more we all benefit :) since its all purely fan made and for the enjoyment of others it will be a slow progress but hopefully that might make others want to make some achieves for the rest of us :)

Shaithis
Posted: 21 Apr, 2019 16:20
has there been any further progress with ps1 cheevos? id be happy with just level completion ones, would work fine with tomb raider

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account