Pokemon Stadium (Japan exclusive)
Posted: 09 Oct, 2017 16:33
Last Edit: 17 Dec, 2020 03:12
Official Topic Post for discussion about
Created 09 Oct, 2017 16:33 by
1. Pokemon Stadium (Japan).z64
Pocket Monsters Stadium (J) [!].z64
Pokemon Sutajiamu (1998)(Creatures - Game Freak - Nintendo)(JP).bin
RA Checksum: c46e087d966a35095df96799b0b4ffae
CRC32 Checksum: 3139189C
2. pocket monsters stadium (japan).bin
RA Checksum: 7159f1b35af48ec43236ddfcc2c73b5c
CRC32 Checksum: 3B2A3F7A
Bulbapedia Page: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokemon_Stadium_(Japanese)
Posted: 10 Oct, 2017 03:18
Why not just do Stadium 1 and 2 since those are more accessible and better versions of this game?
Posted: 10 Oct, 2017 03:39
They're all different games lad
Posted: 16 Jul, 2019 17:04
Last Edit: 18 Jul, 2019 10:29
I checked the memory and found some code notes. I think I will add a few achievements.
Current planed achievements:
- Beat the Pokeball Cup
- Beat the Superball Cup
- Beat the Ultraball Cup
- Beat the Masterball Cup
- Beat the Masterball Cup with Pikachu (because it learns Surf)
- Beat the Nintendo Cup '97
- Win a tournament battle with Red's team
- Win a tournament battle with Blue's team
- Win a tournament battle with Oak's team
- Win a tournament battle without fainting a Pokemon
- Win a tournament battle without let one of your Pokemon get hurt
- Win free battles with the all (8 total) pre-configured teams against a COM with the same teams
If someone knows the game and has some ideas let me know.
Posted: 21 Jul, 2019 17:28
Last Edit: 21 Jul, 2019 17:28
When playing this set it could be useful to use this doc. You can see which rentals have which move.
Posted: 15 Sep, 2021 00:35
the game keeps crashing for me between battles using RAP64, any suggestions that aren't just "Use RetroArch"?
Posted: 15 Sep, 2021 02:28
Even with different graphic plugins? I am unsure what I used for this but it must either be Jabo, GlideN 3.0 or GlideN 4.0, never got a crash. Otherwise how about Libretro?
Posted: 15 Sep, 2021 03:06
GlideN 3.0 crashes pretty consistently for me after first or second battle, Jabo crashed less but still eventually does. I didn't know there was a GlideN 4.0, i'll check that now
Posted: 15 Sep, 2021 03:42
4.0 seems to work perfectly, thanks
login to RetroAchievements:
or create a new account
or create a new account