Sonic 3D Blast
Posted: 20 Sep, 2020 20:09
I am thinking of making an revision for this game. Here's the current plan for adding achievements to this set.
-----In-levels challenges (11)-----
- Green Grove 1 - Complete in 1:10
- Green Grove 2 - Complete without pressing down button
- Rusty Ruin 1 - Complete with only 8 jumps
- Rusty Ruin 2 - Complete without taking any rings or monitors
- Spring Stadium 1 - Complete with only 5 jumps
- Spring Stadium 2 - Complete without taking any rings or monitors
- Diamond Dust 1 - Complete without pressing down button
- Diamond Dust 2 - Complete harmless
- Volcano Valley 1 - Complete without fire shield and harmless
- Gene Gadget 1 - Complete in 2:10
- Panic Puppet 1 - Kill all spiders and get all flickies without activating the fans
-----Secrets and collecting in levels (34)-----
- An achievent for breaking every monitor in each act (14)
- An achievent for giving 50+ rings to Tails and Knuckles in each act (10)
- An achievent for collecting every Sonic icons in every act (10)
-----Overall game's achievements (3)-----
- Get 1000000 points
- Beat the game without dying with 7 chaos emeralds (without level selеction)
- Beat the game without shields and temporary invincibility with 7 chaos emeralds (without level selеction)
- An achievent for defeating every boss without harm (8)
- Beat any act 3 in 30 seconds
- Beat all 14 emerald levels
- Get 250 coins in any of the emerald levels
- Beat any first emerald level without pressing either left or right button
- Beat any seventh emerald level without harm
-----Small achievements (4)-----
- Obtain fire shield
- Get a continue
- Enter emerald level with one or several flickies freed but scattered in the level
- Use cheat for level selеction
Changes, additions and rebalancing are possible if more interesting options are found in the development process, but the main concept is expected like this.
It is not planned to change the existing achievements.
I also think to add time leaderboards for the levels, as well as a leaderboard for points for completing the game. Rework of the RP-script is also in the plans.
Posted: 11 Oct, 2020 19:11
The revision is almost ready.
All planned achievements are ready and are in unofficial, but I need a few more days for an additional test before they are released.
Leaderboards are ready but temporarily locked (will be unlocked when new achievements are released).
The updated RP script is also written but has not yet been added to the site, it also needs an additional test before release.
List of changes in new achievements compared to the original plan:
- Green Grove 2 - changed the button in the condition, now it is forbidden to use right button instead of down button (Sonic, when idle, automatically takes a downward direction, which simplified the original concept).
- Rusty Ruin 1 - the number of allowed jumps was reduced to 7 (as it was originally intended, there was a typo in the plan).
- Diamond Dust 1 - changed the button in the condition, now it is forbidden to use left button instead of down button.
- Diamond Dust 2 - added additional condition not to be frozen.
- Diamond Dust Boss - added additional condition not to be frozen.
- Volcano Valley 1 - added additional condition do not use temporary invincibility (forgot that these are there).
- Gene Gadget 1 - time limit was reduced to 1:45 (first balancing was done incorrectly for some unknown reason, the time was greatly overestimated).
Posted: 14 Oct, 2020 12:26
65 new achievements are released. When playing with retroarch, for some achievements to work correctly, version 1.8.7 or later is needed.
Leaderboards are activated, RP script has been updated.
login to RetroAchievements:
or create a new account
or create a new account