Forgot password?
login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

BS Zelda Ancient Stone Tablets Chapter 1

Page: < 1 2 3 4
AuthorMessage

Posted: 02 Aug, 2020 04:06
So, how will this work with the new achievements? Are the four weeks going to be in the same set, or is there a ROM with all four weeks in one?

Posted: 02 Aug, 2020 04:06
Last Edit: 02 Aug, 2020 04:08

Posted: 02 Aug, 2020 04:23
Still four roms, but they now share one entry. If you unlocked achievements from the other entries, you will get them unlocked manually soon.

Posted: 02 Aug, 2020 04:38
I see. I never played this game before, so I wanted to ask. Thanks for the info.

Posted: 02 Aug, 2020 06:50
If you unlocked achievements from the other entries, you will get them unlocked manually soon.

Awesome. I'll replay it eventually for the new achievements but not having to do the slots mini-game again will be great.

Posted: 02 Aug, 2020 19:37
I would like to add achievements for getting all the heart containers per week in one session like they were originally pre-merge (and manual unlock them for anyone that got it before). Its a fun challenge to get them all before the time runs out and its closer to how the game was originally meant to be played.

Posted: 02 Aug, 2020 23:32
Replaced the badges of the old achievements with new ones after they won the voting.
Here is a backup:

Furthermore, I added what achievement can be unlocked in which chapter. Some achievements are obtainable in multiple Chapters, then I just wrote the first possible chapter in it. If you play the game blind I recommend to unlock all achievements in the chapter I marked them for.

Posted: 03 Aug, 2020 04:04
What about using 4 different colors for the achievement borders depending on which episode each belongs to, instead of all yellow.

Pro: fast visual guide to not miss anything, Con: fruity look.

Posted: 04 Aug, 2020 03:51
Last Edit: 04 Aug, 2020 03:58
Currently the following are linked for each week/chapter:
1. The No-Intro Satellaview rom, unpatched.
2. The Official "REPATCHED 11/19/18" version.
3. The MSU-1 spc patch.
4. The MSU-1 dub patch.

I've verified hashes on all of these. They're all correct. Master Quest isn't linked. That may be a solid candidate for a separate set.

For those wanting to give the MSU-1 versions a spin, the patches and necessary files are linked here. The No-Intro bases are what the patch should be applied to. Bear in mind that the dubs are... unique. They're more in line with the original experience, but they do feel a bit ridiculous.
Page: < 1 2 3 4

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account