๐Ÿ“ฐ November RANews ๐Ÿ“ฐ

MrOwnership20 Nov, 2022 17:05
The November issue of RANews is out!

Cover by televandalist:

https://news.retroachievements.org/

What you can find in this month's issue:
- Set of the Month voting results.
- Learn about https://cheevohunter.com/, the all in one game progress completion tracker for RetroAchievements, and the inspiration behind the project.
- TimeCrush interviews the current top N64 player, Pampa50, in another It's a Long Way to the Top segment.
- Monthly stats dedicated to PS2.
- Check out what user and developer milestones were reached.
- Check which events are currently ongoing.
- Stay up to date with the latest Community News.
- RAScript tutorials are back, this time showing how to utilize trigger and measure flags together.
- Play This Set and Wish This Set are back with more entries.
- Master Shadowrun (Mega Drive) Shadowrun (Mega Drive) with the latest RAGuide by shauntmw.
- Check out the list of new sets, revisions, rescores, and art updates.
- Find how you rank among the top 300 players on the site.
- We'll take a look at developer and user RAnniversaries this month.
- New updates in the Top Masteries section.
- Check out the Most Wanted sets and which new system will be featured for DevQuest 007.
- New Spot the Difference game featuring Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (PlayStation 2) Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (PlayStation 2).

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this month's issue. Please feel free to reach out to RANews for any questions, comments, contributions, etc.
hankchill24 Nov, 2022 14:14
Huge thanks to TheRealBillHicks for reaching out to me and letting me share a bit of my background and my development on CheevoHunter! I had a great time answering the questions for the interview, and I've got some great plans for the app in the near future!
Fridge24 Nov, 2022 14:40
was a great issue! ty everyone
TheRealBillHicks24 Nov, 2022 14:55
Always a good read! Thanks again hankchill for your participation! Looking forward to the future of both RA and CH. Happy hunting, gamers!
Sutarion26 Nov, 2022 17:32
Great issue! Going to take a look at CheevoHunter now. Thanks for sharing some insight into your process hankchill.

You must log in before you can join this conversation.