📰 June RANews is out! 📰
Posted: 17 Jun, 2022 16:15
Last Edit: 18 Jun, 2022 03:19
The June issue of RANews is out!
Cover by KingS1zzle:
What you can find in this months issue:
- Want to know what makes a good ticket? voiceofautumn has you covered with their article, The Anatomy Of A Good Ticket
- A new This Month In Retro segment by Nepiki.
- Take a look at some stats from May.
- A new segment highlighting several user and developer milestones.
- Check which events are currently ongoing.
- Stay up to date with the latest Community News.
- Another RAScript tutorial by Etron, learn all about Pointers.
- Play This Set and Wish This Set are back with more entries.
- Master Glendaal.
- RAdvantage is back with 5 achievement tips from the community.
- Check out the list of new sets, revisions, rescores, and art updates.
- Find how you rank among the top 300 players on the site.
- We'll take a look at developer and user RAnniversaries this month.
- New updates in the Top Masteries section.
- Check out the Most Wanted sets and which new system will be featured for DevQuest 007.
- New Spot the Difference game featuring
- A new RASpotlight featuring Searo.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to this months issue. Please feel free to reach out to RANews for any questions, comments, contributions, etc.
Posted: 18 Jun, 2022 01:51
Great reading. Thanks for everyone involved.
Posted: 18 Jun, 2022 08:24
Nice job as always!
Very strange feeling to appear in RANews for the first time, and just for mastering my first Amstrad set. Wasn't thinking that system was that deserted :x
Posted: 18 Jun, 2022 22:59
Last Edit: 18 Jun, 2022 23:06
I have a question about top masteries, if a game gets a revision it will needed master again to count?
Posted: 19 Jun, 2022 14:12
Great job to everyone involved.
Posted: 19 Jun, 2022 14:13
Thank you for the hard work
Posted: 20 Jun, 2022 03:24
You must log in before you can join this conversation.