Challenge League 2022

< Page of 46 > 
freezestar17 Nov, 2022 03:57
Grand Tour:

Playstation 2: Crash Nitro Kart (PlayStation 2) Crash Nitro Kart (PlayStation 2) beat with I'm Tall Again! (50) I'm Tall Again! (50)

Consoles Toured: 40

Spoiler (Click to show)
Mega Drive: Street Racer (Mega Drive) Street Racer (Mega Drive) beat with Champion (5) Champion (5) + All Track Achievements
Nintendo 64: GoldenEye 007 (Nintendo 64) GoldenEye 007 (Nintendo 64) beat with Cuban Antenna Cradle [A] (10) Cuban Antenna Cradle [A] (10)
SNES: Gekisou Sentai Carranger: Zenkai! Racer Senshi (SNES) Gekisou Sentai Carranger: Zenkai! Racer Senshi (SNES) beat with Carranger Wins (10) Carranger Wins (10)
Game Boy: Kwirk (Game Boy) Kwirk (Game Boy) beat with Tammy! (25) Tammy! (25)
Game Boy Advance: Chicken Little (Game Boy Advance) Chicken Little (Game Boy Advance) beat with A Big Acorn Level Fluh (5) A Big Acorn Level Fluh (5)
Game Boy Color: Dance Dance Revolution GB: Disney Mix (Game Boy Color) Dance Dance Revolution GB: Disney Mix (Game Boy Color) beat with Party Novice (10) Party Novice (10) + All Default Tracks Cleared
NES: Metroid (NES) Metroid (NES) beat with It's a Girl! (10) It's a Girl! (10)
PC Engine: Loom (PC Engine CD) Loom (PC Engine CD) beat with Fly away while you can. One day we will meet again! (10) Fly away while you can. One day we will meet again! (10)
Sega CD: Mansion of Hidden Souls (Sega CD) Mansion of Hidden Souls (Sega CD) beat with Lepidopterophobia (10) Lepidopterophobia (10)
32X: Knuckles Chaotix (32X) Knuckles Chaotix (32X) beat with Bad Ending (10) Bad Ending (10)
Master System: Rescue Mission (Master System) Rescue Mission (Master System) beat with Sargent Sargent Master Sargent Stever Person (25) Sargent Sargent Master Sargent Stever Person (25)
PlayStation: Kamen Rider V3 (PlayStation) Kamen Rider V3 (PlayStation) beat with Strength (5) Strength (5) + The Other Story Achievements
Atari Lynx: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Neo Geo Pocket: Sonic The Hedgehog: Pocket Adventure (Neo Geo Pocket) Sonic The Hedgehog: Pocket Adventure (Neo Geo Pocket) beat with Sonic Star (25) Sonic Star (25)
Game Gear: Ronald in the Magical World (Game Gear) Ronald in the Magical World (Game Gear) beat with The Joke Is On You (10) The Joke Is On You (10)
Atari Jaguar: Ultra Vortek (Atari Jaguar) Ultra Vortek (Atari Jaguar) beat with The Urban Pacification Corp (10) The Urban Pacification Corp (10) + The Other Characters (Base Roster)
Nintendo DS: LEGO Rock Band (Nintendo DS) LEGO Rock Band (Nintendo DS) beat with Armageddon Outta Here (5) Armageddon Outta Here (5)
Magnavox Odyssey 2: K.C.'s Krazy Chase! (Magnavox Odyssey 2) K.C.'s Krazy Chase! (Magnavox Odyssey 2) beat with Maze #4: Expert (10) Maze #4: Expert (10) + The Other Stage Achievements
Pokemon Mini: Togepi no Daibouken | Togepi's Great Adventure (Pokemon Mini) Togepi no Daibouken | Togepi's Great Adventure (Pokemon Mini) beat with A Winner Is You (25) A Winner Is You (25)
Atari 2600: Maze Craze: A Game of Cops and Robbers (Atari 2600) Maze Craze: A Game of Cops and Robbers (Atari 2600) beat with MASTERY
Arcade: Spider-Man: The Videogame (Arcade) Spider-Man: The Videogame (Arcade) beat with Doom's Day (10) Doom's Day (10)
Virtual Boy: Jack Bros. (Virtual Boy) Jack Bros. (Virtual Boy) beat with Jack Skelton - Crystal Palace (25) Jack Skelton - Crystal Palace (25)
MSX: Oh Shit! (MSX) Oh Shit! (MSX) beat with Uh Oh Joey (5) Uh Oh Joey (5)
SG-1000: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Apple II: Space Quest: Chapter 1 - The Sarien Encounter (Apple II) Space Quest: Chapter 1 - The Sarien Encounter (Apple II) beat with Space Hero! (25) Space Hero! (25)
Saturn: Sonic R (Saturn) Sonic R (Saturn) beat with The World's greatest Scientist (5) The World's greatest Scientist (5)
PlayStation Portable: Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road (PlayStation Portable) Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road (PlayStation Portable) beat with Chapter 7 (10) Chapter 7 (10)
3DO Interactive Multiplayer: Strahl (3DO Interactive Multiplayer) Strahl (3DO Interactive Multiplayer) beat with Sky Path Champion (Golem) (10) Sky Path Champion (Golem) (10) + The Other Path Achievements
ColecoVision: Venture (ColecoVision) Venture (ColecoVision) beat with Round 9 Complete (25) Round 9 Complete (25)
Intellivision: Ice Trek (Intellivision) Ice Trek (Intellivision) beat with Aurora Borealis! (5) Aurora Borealis! (5)
Vectrex: Cosmic Chasm (Vectrex) Cosmic Chasm (Vectrex) beat with Civilizational Annihilation (10) Civilizational Annihilation (10)
PC-8000/8800: Hydlide (PC-8000/8800) Hydlide (PC-8000/8800) beat with Victory! (25) Victory! (25)
PC-FX: Battle Heat (PC-FX) Battle Heat (PC-FX) beat with The Legend of Grand Gray (10) The Legend of Grand Gray (10) + The Other Characters
Atari 7800: Donkey Kong (Atari 7800) Donkey Kong (Atari 7800) beat with Third L Round Standard (10) Third L Round Standard (10)
WonderSwan: Guilty Gear Petit (WonderSwan) Guilty Gear Petit (WonderSwan) beat with I'm The Bad Guy (5) I'm The Bad Guy (5) + The Other Characters
Watara Supervision: Chimera (Watara Supervision) Chimera (Watara Supervision) beat with The Ending That Never Was (10) The Ending That Never Was (10)
Dreamcast: Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast) Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast) beat with Final Story (25) Final Story (25)
Amstrad CPC: Gabrielle (Amstrad CPC) Gabrielle (Amstrad CPC) beat with Dedicated Savior (10) Dedicated Savior (10)
WASM-4: Antcopter (WASM-4) Antcopter (WASM-4) beat with Speed Gathering (25) Speed Gathering (25)
Arduboy: Not Just a Hat Rack (Arduboy) Not Just a Hat Rack (Arduboy) beat with Crown (25) Crown (25)
Fairchild Channel F: Videocart-18: Hangman (Fairchild Channel F) Videocart-18: Hangman (Fairchild Channel F) beat with MASTERY
Mega Duck: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Playstation 2: Crash Nitro Kart (PlayStation 2) Crash Nitro Kart (PlayStation 2) beat with I'm Tall Again! (50) I'm Tall Again! (50)

Jack of All Trades:

Racing: Crash Nitro Kart (PlayStation 2) Crash Nitro Kart (PlayStation 2) beat with I'm Tall Again! (50) I'm Tall Again! (50)

Genres Done: 12

Spoiler (Click to show)
Action-Adventure: Looney Tunes Collector: Alert! (Game Boy Color) Looney Tunes Collector: Alert! (Game Boy Color) beat with THATS ALL FOLKS! (10) THATS ALL FOLKS! (10)
Action: Xena: Warrior Princess (PlayStation) Xena: Warrior Princess (PlayStation) beat with The Temple of the Pinnacles (10) The Temple of the Pinnacles (10)
Adventure: Space Quest: Chapter 1 - The Sarien Encounter (Apple II) Space Quest: Chapter 1 - The Sarien Encounter (Apple II) beat with Space Hero! (25) Space Hero! (25)
Fighting: Robo Pit (PlayStation) Robo Pit (PlayStation) beat with Zio-Gigas (25) Zio-Gigas (25)
Platforming (2D): Samurai Kid (Game Boy Color) Samurai Kid (Game Boy Color) beat with Demon Castle: Clear! (5) Demon Castle: Clear! (5)
Platforming (3D): Hugo: The Quest for the Sunstones (PlayStation) Hugo: The Quest for the Sunstones (PlayStation) beat with The end (25) The end (25)
Puzzle: On the Ball (SNES) On the Ball (SNES) beat with Master II (25) Master II (25)
Racing: Crash Nitro Kart (PlayStation 2) Crash Nitro Kart (PlayStation 2) beat with I'm Tall Again! (50) I'm Tall Again! (50)
RPG (Non-Turn Based): [game=] beat with [ach=]
RPG (Turn Based): Live-A-Live (SNES) Live-A-Live (SNES) beat with Live A Live (25) Live A Live (25) + both endings for SPOILER
Shooter (FPS/TPS): Duke Nukem Advance (Game Boy Advance) Duke Nukem Advance (Game Boy Advance) beat with Complete the game! (25) Complete the game! (25)
Shooter (Other): Red Alarm (Virtual Boy) Red Alarm (Virtual Boy) beat with Mainframe (10) Mainframe (10)
Simulation: Sims, The: Bustin' Out (Game Boy Advance) Sims, The: Bustin' Out (Game Boy Advance) beat with S.I.M. phone home (25) S.I.M. phone home (25)
Sports: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Strategy: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Tabletop: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Wildcard: [game=] beat with [ach=]
oddgoo17 Nov, 2022 11:35(Edited 17 Nov, 2022 11:37)
BINGO (Complete) :

Spoiler (Click to show)
Finish a Water Level: https://retroachievements.org/achievement/11944 Sea of Coral (Little Mermaid, The)
Train Related: https://retroachievements.org/achievement/102893 Rob the Train (I) (North and South)
Use a Warp: https://retroachievements.org/achievement/91582 Secret of the Battlefield (Super Mario 64 DS)
Defeat an Ogre: https://retroachievements.org/achievement/80336 Ogre in Cavern (Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom)
Survive a Stampede: https://retroachievements.org/achievement/200573 King in Training IV - The Stampede (Lion King, The)
Upgrade your Vacuum Cleaner: https://retroachievements.org/achievement/45550 Ghostbusters (Great Circus Mystery starring Mickey & Minnie, The)
Celebrate a Birthday: https://retroachievements.org/achievement/17711 Happy Birthday! (Harvest Moon 2 GBC)
Defeat a Snake: https://retroachievements.org/achievement/139953 Snake EaterJoe (Cobra Strike)
Acquire a Temporary Super Armor: https://retroachievements.org/achievement/3223 I'm a Super Star! (Super Mario Bros.)
Do A Barrell Roll: https://retroachievements.org/achievement/215151 You Spin Me Round (Starduino Classic)
Defeat Ganon: https://retroachievements.org/achievement/150775 Banishing Evil (Conker's High Rule Tail)
Catch a Fish: https://retroachievements.org/achievement/17816 Rainbow Trout (Harvest Moon 2 GBC)
Acquire the Ultimate Sword: https://retroachievements.org/achievement/5255 Fully Powered Up (Valis)
Find a Talking Animal: https://retroachievements.org/achievement/200577 Everything the Light Touches is Our Kingdom (Lion King, The)
Reach Level 50: https://retroachievements.org/achievement/176850 Getting Addicted (GB Corp.)

Achievement of the Past (Complete):

Monomaru17 Nov, 2022 23:28
Grand Tour (30/43)

Master System: Aladdin (Master System) Aladdin (Master System) beat with This Is Wonderful! (10) This Is Wonderful! (10) on my alt: Monomar2

Spoiler (Click to show)
Mega Drive: Beavis and Butt-Head (Mega Drive) Beavis and Butt-Head (Mega Drive) beat with Enjoy the Show (5) Enjoy the Show (5)
Nintendo 64: Legend of Zelda, The: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo 64) Legend of Zelda, The: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo 64) beat with Blind Explorer [m] (25) Blind Explorer [m] (25)
SNES: Kirby Super Star (SNES) Kirby Super Star (SNES) beat with Mastered
Game Boy: Kirby's Dream Land (Game Boy) Kirby's Dream Land (Game Boy) beat with Perfectly Round (25) Perfectly Round (25)
Game Boy Advance: WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames! (Game Boy Advance) WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames! (Game Boy Advance) beat with 1. Build Computer 2. Get Sucked Into Computer 3. ??? 4. PROFIT! (25) 1. Build Computer 2. Get Sucked Into Computer 3. ??? 4. PROFIT! (25)
Game Boy Color: Shrek: Fairy Tale Freakdown (Game Boy Color) Shrek: Fairy Tale Freakdown (Game Boy Color) beat with Mastered
NES: StarTropics II: Zoda's Revenge (NES) StarTropics II: Zoda's Revenge (NES) beat with C-Island is Normal Again! (25) C-Island is Normal Again! (25)
PC Engine: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Sega CD: Sonic CD (Sega CD) Sonic CD (Sega CD) beat with Sonic Boom (10) Sonic Boom (10) on my alt: Monomar2
32X: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Master System: Aladdin (Master System) Aladdin (Master System) beat with This Is Wonderful! (10) This Is Wonderful! (10) on my alt: Monomar2
PlayStation: Um Jammer Lammy (PlayStation) Um Jammer Lammy (PlayStation) beat with Milkcan, That's Us! (5) Milkcan, That's Us! (5) and On Friday (10) On Friday (10)
Playstation 2: Simpsons, The: Hit & Run (PlayStation 2) Simpsons, The: Hit & Run (PlayStation 2) beat with I Can't See Anything (10) I Can't See Anything (10)
Neo Geo Pocket: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Game Gear: Ronald in the Magical World (Game Gear) Ronald in the Magical World (Game Gear) beat with Mastered
Atari Jaguar: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Nintendo DS: WarioWare: Touched! (Nintendo DS) WarioWare: Touched! (Nintendo DS) beat with Millenary Chinese Medicine (10) Millenary Chinese Medicine (10)
Magnavox Odyssey 2: Thunderball! (Magnavox Odyssey 2) Thunderball! (Magnavox Odyssey 2) beat with Mastered
Pokemon Mini: Pokemon Party mini (Pokemon Mini) Pokemon Party mini (Pokemon Mini) beat with Mastered
Atari 2600: Custer's Revenge (Atari 2600) Custer's Revenge (Atari 2600) beat with Mastered
Arcade: Marvel Super Heroes (Arcade) Marvel Super Heroes (Arcade) beat with Mastered
Virtual Boy: [game=] beat with [ach=]
MSX: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Amstrad CPC: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Apple II: Maniac Mansion (Apple II) Maniac Mansion (Apple II) beat with Mastered
Saturn: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Dreamcast: Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast) Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast) beat with All's Well That Ends Well, Right? (25) All's Well That Ends Well, Right? (25)
PlayStation Portable: Me & My Katamari (PlayStation Portable) Me & My Katamari (PlayStation Portable) beat with Your Graphics Card Drivers Are Out of Date (10) Your Graphics Card Drivers Are Out of Date (10)
3DO Interactive Multiplayer: Alone in the Dark II (3DO Interactive Multiplayer) Alone in the Dark II (3DO Interactive Multiplayer) beat with Mastered
ColecoVision: Donkey Kong (ColecoVision) Donkey Kong (ColecoVision) beat with Mastered
Fairchild Channel F: Videocart-14: Sonar Search (Fairchild Channel F) Videocart-14: Sonar Search (Fairchild Channel F) beat with Mastered
Intellivision: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Vectrex: Star Castle (Vectrex) Star Castle (Vectrex) beat with Mastered
PC-8000/8800: Super Jack (PC-8000/8800) Super Jack (PC-8000/8800) beat with Mastered
PC-FX: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Atari 7800: Midnight Mutants (Atari 7800) Midnight Mutants (Atari 7800) beat with Mastered
WonderSwan: Tetris (WonderSwan) Tetris (WonderSwan) beat with Mastered
Watara Supervision: Tasac 2010 (Watara Supervision) Tasac 2010 (Watara Supervision) beat with Mastered
Arduboy: [game=] beat with [ach=]
WASM-4: Hammer Joe (WASM-4) Hammer Joe (WASM-4) beat with Mastered
Mega Duck: Railway (Mega Duck) Railway (Mega Duck) beat with Mastered

Bingo (4/4) βœ…

Spoiler (Click to show)

B1 Defeat a clone: Her trueself (5) Her trueself (5)
B2 Grow in size: Big Gorilla Challenge (5) Big Gorilla Challenge (5)
B3 Cast a spell: Two Personas are better than one (5) Two Personas are better than one (5)
B4 Master a GBA set: Mastered: WarioWare Twisted! (Game Boy Advance) WarioWare Twisted! (Game Boy Advance)
B5 Defeat Robotnik: Whatever You Say, Eggman... (2) Whatever You Say, Eggman... (2)

I1 Aquire gold materials: Shiny Petals on the Ground [m] (10) Shiny Petals on the Ground [m] (10)
I2 Find a talking animal: Suspicious Trade (5) Suspicious Trade (5)
I3 Find an easter egg: The Cooler Looking Easter Egg (3) The Cooler Looking Easter Egg (3)
I4 Win a sports tournament: Little Mac Through A China Shop (10) Little Mac Through A China Shop (10)
I5 Defeat a marvel villain: Mad Titan (10) Mad Titan (10)

N1 Defeat a boss with water powers: Day of the Tentacles [m] (10) Day of the Tentacles [m] (10)
N2 Kill someone from inside them:
N3 Free
N4 Get an A rank:
N5 Train Related: Present: Train (5) Present: Train (5)

G1 Find All Treasures: Dr. Kirby, I Presume? (25) Dr. Kirby, I Presume? (25)
G2 Defeat a Pirate: Together in the Light (25) Together in the Light (25)
G3 Fly a plane: You Die, You Get Laughed At (10) You Die, You Get Laughed At (10)
G4 get 10 kills in 1 shot:
G5 defeat 25 pests: Wario Paint (10) Wario Paint (10)

O1 Set off a nuke or be nuked: YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP!!! (1) YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP!!! (1)
O2 Defeat Scarmglione:
O3 Craft a weapon:
O4 Find an alternate ending: Intrusive Thoughts Won (5) Intrusive Thoughts Won (5)
O5 Find something in the trash: Taking Out the Trash (10) Taking Out the Trash (10)

Pocket Peaker (7/7) βœ…

Jack of All Trades (15/17)

Spoiler (Click to show)
Action-Adventure: Legend of Zelda, The: Ocarina of Time - Master Quest (Nintendo 64) Legend of Zelda, The: Ocarina of Time - Master Quest (Nintendo 64) beat with Questing Master (25) Questing Master (25)
Action: Me & My Katamari (PlayStation Portable) Me & My Katamari (PlayStation Portable) beat with Your Graphics Card Drivers Are Out of Date (10) Your Graphics Card Drivers Are Out of Date (10)
Adventure: Corpse Party (PlayStation Portable) Corpse Party (PlayStation Portable) beat with Mastered
Fighting: Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64) Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64) beat with Mastered
Platforming (2D): Ronald in the Magical World (Game Gear) Ronald in the Magical World (Game Gear) beat with Mastered
Platforming (3D): SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie (PlayStation 2) SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie (PlayStation 2) beat with Mastered
Puzzle: Railway (Mega Duck) Railway (Mega Duck) beat with Mastered
Racing: South Park Rally (Nintendo 64) South Park Rally (Nintendo 64) beat with New Year's Eve (25) New Year's Eve (25) on my alt: Monomar2
RPG (Turn Based): [game=] beat with [ach=]
Shooter: (FPS/TPS) Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS) Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS) beat with Mastered
Shooter: (Other) Tasac 2010 (Watara Supervision) Tasac 2010 (Watara Supervision) beat with Mastered
Simulation: Sims, The: Bustin' Out (PlayStation 2) Sims, The: Bustin' Out (PlayStation 2) beat with Mastered
Sports: Tony Hawk's Underground (PlayStation 2) Tony Hawk's Underground (PlayStation 2) beat with Mastered
Strategy: Videocart-14: Sonar Search (Fairchild Channel F) Videocart-14: Sonar Search (Fairchild Channel F) beat with Mastered
Tabletop: Super Jack (PC-8000/8800) Super Jack (PC-8000/8800) beat with Mastered
Wildcard - Survival Horror: Alone in the Dark II (3DO Interactive Multiplayer) Alone in the Dark II (3DO Interactive Multiplayer) beat with Mastered

Developer Underground (2/3)

Spoiler (Click to show)
Rolled stations: 8, 10, 2

Planned Route: 8 > 6 > 4 > 3 > 10 > 9 > 1 > 2

Station 8: South Park Rally (Nintendo 64) South Park Rally (Nintendo 64) beat with New Year's Eve (25) New Year's Eve (25) on my alt: Monomar2
Station 6: StarTropics II: Zoda's Revenge (NES) StarTropics II: Zoda's Revenge (NES) beat with C-Island is Normal Again! (25) C-Island is Normal Again! (25)
Station 4: Streets of Rage (Game Gear) Streets of Rage (Game Gear) beat with Axel Foley (10) Axel Foley (10) and Blaze The Cat (10) Blaze The Cat (10) on my alt: Monomar2
Station 3: Wario Land 4 (Game Boy Advance) Wario Land 4 (Game Boy Advance) beat with Golden Diva (Hard) (25) Golden Diva (Hard) (25)
Station 10: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (Game Boy Color) Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (Game Boy Color) beat with Mastered

Loadsa' Leaderboards (31/31) βœ…
Spoiler (Click to show)
Leaderboard Of The Month: Streets of Rage 2 (24/30) on my alt: Monomar2

1. World is Mine: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (4/78)
2. Jaded: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (4/50)
3. Jaded: Normal (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA (21/74)
4. Love is War: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (5/40)
5. Love is War: Normal (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (12/70)
6. That One Second in Slow Motion: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (6/29)
7. That One Second in Slow Motion: Normal (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (7/49)
8. Requiem for the Phantasma: Normal (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (3/34)
9. Far Away: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (3/33)
10. Strobe Nights: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (4/24)
11. Star Story: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (8/24)
12. Last Night, Good Night: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (3/23)
13. Rain With A Chance of Sweet*Drops: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (6/24)
14. Miracle Paint: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (7/23)
15. Dreaming Leaf: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (4/16)
16. Song of Wastelands, Forest and Magic: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (3/19)
17. Song of Wastelands, Forest and Magic (Len): Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (3/12)
18. Song of Wastelands, Forest and Magic (Rin): Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (3/12)
19. White Dove: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (5/16)
20. Moon: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (3/16)
21. Beware of Miku Miku Bacteria: Normal (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (3/36)
22. Dear Cocoa Girls: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (5/14)
23. Velvet Arabesque: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (3/13)
24. Velvet Arabesque: Normal (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (3/37)
25. Updating My Love List?: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (5/13)
26. I´m Your Diva: Normal (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (6/44)
27. Sakura no Ame -standard edit-: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (3/13)
28. VOC@LOID in Love: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (3/19)
29. VOC@LOID in Love: Normal (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (4/53)
30. Ievan Polkka: Normal (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (5/51)

Achievement of the Past (12/12) βœ…

Uninvited Guests (3/3) βœ…

Spoiler (Click to show)
πŸ₯‰ 9/9 [Bronze]
πŸ₯ˆ 6/6 [Silver]
πŸ₯‡ 3/3 [Gold]

Progress can be found Here

FlamingDoom18 Nov, 2022 19:33
Well, I earned enough tokens now and I don't need to include the tokens I did in october or the wheel bonus. I just post the games I did after november because that way is easier to track.

#8 - Uninvited guestsβœ…

Spoiler (Click to show)
πŸ₯‰ Bronze tokens
1) Beat one game: Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS) Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS)
2) Beat one game: Kowai Shashin: Shinrei Shashin Kitan (PlayStation) Kowai Shashin: Shinrei Shashin Kitan (PlayStation)
3) Beat two games: Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS) Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS) and Kowai Shashin: Shinrei Shashin Kitan (PlayStation) Kowai Shashin: Shinrei Shashin Kitan (PlayStation)
4) Beat one game: Maniac Mansion (Apple II) Maniac Mansion (Apple II)
5) Beat one game: Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (Game Boy Advance) Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (Game Boy Advance)
6) Beat one game: My Health Coach: Stop Smoking With Allen Carr (Nintendo DS) My Health Coach: Stop Smoking With Allen Carr (Nintendo DS)
7) Beat two games: Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (Game Boy Advance) Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (Game Boy Advance) and My Health Coach: Stop Smoking With Allen Carr (Nintendo DS) My Health Coach: Stop Smoking With Allen Carr (Nintendo DS)
8) Beat one game: Hokuto no Ken: Seikimatsu Kyuuseishu Densetsu (PlayStation) Hokuto no Ken: Seikimatsu Kyuuseishu Densetsu (PlayStation)
9) Beat one game: Mickey Mouse: Magic Wands! (Game Boy) Mickey Mouse: Magic Wands! (Game Boy)

πŸ₯ˆ Silver tokens
1) Master one game: Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS) Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS)
2) Master one game: Kowai Shashin: Shinrei Shashin Kitan (PlayStation) Kowai Shashin: Shinrei Shashin Kitan (PlayStation)
3) Master one game: Maniac Mansion (Apple II) Maniac Mansion (Apple II)
4) Beat three games: Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS) Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS), Kowai Shashin: Shinrei Shashin Kitan (PlayStation) Kowai Shashin: Shinrei Shashin Kitan (PlayStation) and Maniac Mansion (Apple II) Maniac Mansion (Apple II)
5) Master one game: Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (Game Boy Advance) Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (Game Boy Advance)
6) Master one game: My Health Coach: Stop Smoking With Allen Carr (Nintendo DS) My Health Coach: Stop Smoking With Allen Carr (Nintendo DS)

πŸ₯‡ Gold tokens
1) Be the first to master a set: Kowai Shashin: Shinrei Shashin Kitan (PlayStation) Kowai Shashin: Shinrei Shashin Kitan (PlayStation) (started on 11/02)
2) Master three games: Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS) Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS), Kowai Shashin: Shinrei Shashin Kitan (PlayStation) Kowai Shashin: Shinrei Shashin Kitan (PlayStation) and Maniac Mansion (Apple II) Maniac Mansion (Apple II)
3) Master three games: Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (Game Boy Advance) Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (Game Boy Advance), My Health Coach: Stop Smoking With Allen Carr (Nintendo DS) My Health Coach: Stop Smoking With Allen Carr (Nintendo DS) and Hokuto no Ken: Seikimatsu Kyuuseishu Densetsu (PlayStation) Hokuto no Ken: Seikimatsu Kyuuseishu Densetsu (PlayStation)

Monomaru18 Nov, 2022 21:54
Grand Tour (32/43)

Saturn: Sonic R (Saturn) Sonic R (Saturn) beat with The World's greatest Scientist (5) The World's greatest Scientist (5) on my alt: Monomar2
Intellivision: Shark! Shark! (Intellivision) Shark! Shark! (Intellivision) beat with Mastered

Spoiler (Click to show)
Mega Drive: Beavis and Butt-Head (Mega Drive) Beavis and Butt-Head (Mega Drive) beat with Enjoy the Show (5) Enjoy the Show (5)
Nintendo 64: Legend of Zelda, The: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo 64) Legend of Zelda, The: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo 64) beat with Blind Explorer [m] (25) Blind Explorer [m] (25)
Game Boy: Kirby's Dream Land (Game Boy) Kirby's Dream Land (Game Boy) beat with Perfectly Round (25) Perfectly Round (25)
Game Boy Advance: WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames! (Game Boy Advance) WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames! (Game Boy Advance) beat with 1. Build Computer 2. Get Sucked Into Computer 3. ??? 4. PROFIT! (25) 1. Build Computer 2. Get Sucked Into Computer 3. ??? 4. PROFIT! (25)
Game Boy Color: Shrek: Fairy Tale Freakdown (Game Boy Color) Shrek: Fairy Tale Freakdown (Game Boy Color) beat with Mastered
NES: StarTropics II: Zoda's Revenge (NES) StarTropics II: Zoda's Revenge (NES) beat with C-Island is Normal Again! (25) C-Island is Normal Again! (25)
Sega CD: Sonic CD (Sega CD) Sonic CD (Sega CD) beat with Sonic Boom (10) Sonic Boom (10) on my alt: Monomar2
PlayStation: Um Jammer Lammy (PlayStation) Um Jammer Lammy (PlayStation) beat with Milkcan, That's Us! (5) Milkcan, That's Us! (5) and On Friday (10) On Friday (10)
Playstation 2: Simpsons, The: Hit & Run (PlayStation 2) Simpsons, The: Hit & Run (PlayStation 2) beat with I Can't See Anything (10) I Can't See Anything (10)
Game Gear: Ronald in the Magical World (Game Gear) Ronald in the Magical World (Game Gear) beat with Mastered
Nintendo DS: WarioWare: Touched! (Nintendo DS) WarioWare: Touched! (Nintendo DS) beat with Millenary Chinese Medicine (10) Millenary Chinese Medicine (10)
Magnavox Odyssey 2: Thunderball! (Magnavox Odyssey 2) Thunderball! (Magnavox Odyssey 2) beat with Mastered
Pokemon Mini: Pokemon Party mini (Pokemon Mini) Pokemon Party mini (Pokemon Mini) beat with Mastered
Atari 2600: Custer's Revenge (Atari 2600) Custer's Revenge (Atari 2600) beat with Mastered
Arcade: Marvel Super Heroes (Arcade) Marvel Super Heroes (Arcade) beat with Mastered
Apple II: Maniac Mansion (Apple II) Maniac Mansion (Apple II) beat with Mastered
Saturn: Sonic R (Saturn) Sonic R (Saturn) beat with The World's greatest Scientist (5) The World's greatest Scientist (5) on my alt: Monomar2
Dreamcast: Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast) Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast) beat with All's Well That Ends Well, Right? (25) All's Well That Ends Well, Right? (25)
PlayStation Portable: Me & My Katamari (PlayStation Portable) Me & My Katamari (PlayStation Portable) beat with Your Graphics Card Drivers Are Out of Date (10) Your Graphics Card Drivers Are Out of Date (10)
3DO Interactive Multiplayer: Alone in the Dark II (3DO Interactive Multiplayer) Alone in the Dark II (3DO Interactive Multiplayer) beat with Mastered
ColecoVision: Donkey Kong (ColecoVision) Donkey Kong (ColecoVision) beat with Mastered
Fairchild Channel F: Videocart-14: Sonar Search (Fairchild Channel F) Videocart-14: Sonar Search (Fairchild Channel F) beat with Mastered
Intellivision: Shark! Shark! (Intellivision) Shark! Shark! (Intellivision) beat with Mastered
PC-8000/8800: Super Jack (PC-8000/8800) Super Jack (PC-8000/8800) beat with Mastered
Atari 7800: Midnight Mutants (Atari 7800) Midnight Mutants (Atari 7800) beat with Mastered
Watara Supervision: Tasac 2010 (Watara Supervision) Tasac 2010 (Watara Supervision) beat with Mastered

Bingo (4/4) βœ…

Spoiler (Click to show)

B3 Cast a spell: Two Personas are better than one (5) Two Personas are better than one (5)
B4 Master a GBA set: Mastered: WarioWare Twisted! (Game Boy Advance) WarioWare Twisted! (Game Boy Advance)
B5 Defeat Robotnik: Whatever You Say, Eggman... (2) Whatever You Say, Eggman... (2)

I1 Aquire gold materials: Shiny Petals on the Ground [m] (10) Shiny Petals on the Ground [m] (10)
I3 Find an easter egg: The Cooler Looking Easter Egg (3) The Cooler Looking Easter Egg (3)
I4 Win a sports tournament: Little Mac Through A China Shop (10) Little Mac Through A China Shop (10)

N1 Defeat a boss with water powers: Day of the Tentacles [m] (10) Day of the Tentacles [m] (10)
N3 Free
N4 Get an A rank:

G3 Fly a plane: You Die, You Get Laughed At (10) You Die, You Get Laughed At (10)

O1 Set off a nuke or be nuked: YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP!!! (1) YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP!!! (1)
O2 Defeat Scarmglione:
O3 Craft a weapon:
O4 Find an alternate ending: Intrusive Thoughts Won (5) Intrusive Thoughts Won (5)
O5 Find something in the trash: Taking Out the Trash (10) Taking Out the Trash (10)

Pocket Peaker (7/7) βœ…

Spoiler (Click to show)
Action-Adventure: Legend of Zelda, The: Ocarina of Time - Master Quest (Nintendo 64) Legend of Zelda, The: Ocarina of Time - Master Quest (Nintendo 64) beat with Questing Master (25) Questing Master (25)
Action: Me & My Katamari (PlayStation Portable) Me & My Katamari (PlayStation Portable) beat with Your Graphics Card Drivers Are Out of Date (10) Your Graphics Card Drivers Are Out of Date (10)
Adventure: Corpse Party (PlayStation Portable) Corpse Party (PlayStation Portable) beat with Mastered
Fighting: Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64) Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64) beat with Mastered
Platforming (2D): Ronald in the Magical World (Game Gear) Ronald in the Magical World (Game Gear) beat with Mastered
Platforming (3D): SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie (PlayStation 2) SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie (PlayStation 2) beat with Mastered
Racing: South Park Rally (Nintendo 64) South Park Rally (Nintendo 64) beat with New Year's Eve (25) New Year's Eve (25) on my alt: Monomar2
Shooter: (FPS/TPS) Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS) Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS) beat with Mastered
Shooter: (Other) Tasac 2010 (Watara Supervision) Tasac 2010 (Watara Supervision) beat with Mastered
Simulation: Sims, The: Bustin' Out (PlayStation 2) Sims, The: Bustin' Out (PlayStation 2) beat with Mastered
Sports: Tony Hawk's Underground (PlayStation 2) Tony Hawk's Underground (PlayStation 2) beat with Mastered
Strategy: Videocart-14: Sonar Search (Fairchild Channel F) Videocart-14: Sonar Search (Fairchild Channel F) beat with Mastered
Tabletop: Super Jack (PC-8000/8800) Super Jack (PC-8000/8800) beat with Mastered
Wildcard - Survival Horror: Alone in the Dark II (3DO Interactive Multiplayer) Alone in the Dark II (3DO Interactive Multiplayer) beat with Mastered

Spoiler (Click to show)
Rolled stations: 8, 10, 2

Planned Route: 8 > 6 > 4 > 3 > 10 > 9 > 1 > 2

Station 8: South Park Rally (Nintendo 64) South Park Rally (Nintendo 64) beat with New Year's Eve (25) New Year's Eve (25) on my alt: Monomar2
Station 6: StarTropics II: Zoda's Revenge (NES) StarTropics II: Zoda's Revenge (NES) beat with C-Island is Normal Again! (25) C-Island is Normal Again! (25)
Station 4: Streets of Rage (Game Gear) Streets of Rage (Game Gear) beat with Axel Foley (10) Axel Foley (10) and Blaze The Cat (10) Blaze The Cat (10) on my alt: Monomar2
Station 3: Wario Land 4 (Game Boy Advance) Wario Land 4 (Game Boy Advance) beat with Golden Diva (Hard) (25) Golden Diva (Hard) (25)
Station 10: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (Game Boy Color) Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (Game Boy Color) beat with Mastered

Spoiler (Click to show)

16. Song of Wastelands, Forest and Magic: Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (3/19)
17. Song of Wastelands, Forest and Magic (Len): Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (3/12)
18. Song of Wastelands, Forest and Magic (Rin): Easy (Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA) (3/12)

Spoiler (Click to show)
πŸ₯‰ 9/9 [Bronze]
πŸ₯ˆ 6/6 [Silver]
πŸ₯‡ 3/3 [Gold]

GalacticSpear20 Nov, 2022 02:41(Edited 20 Nov, 2022 02:50)
WAVE 1 (2/3)

GRAND TOUR (20/40)
Spoiler (Click to show)
Mega Drive: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Mega Drive) Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Mega Drive) beat with Miles Ahead (10) Miles Ahead (10)
Nintendo 64: Donald Duck: Goin' Quackers | Donald Duck: Quack Attack (Nintendo 64) Donald Duck: Goin' Quackers | Donald Duck: Quack Attack (Nintendo 64) beat with Merlock (5) Merlock (5)
SNES: Mickey to Donald Magical Adventure 3 (SNES) Mickey to Donald Magical Adventure 3 (SNES) beat with Glove Hero (25) Glove Hero (25) and Hammer Hero (25) Hammer Hero (25)
Game Boy: Super Mario Land (Game Boy) Super Mario Land (Game Boy) beat with Rescue Redux (25) Rescue Redux (25)
Game Boy Advance: Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, The (Game Boy Advance) Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, The (Game Boy Advance) beat with GrimΒ΄s Story (5) Grim´s Story (5)
Game Boy Color: Donkey Kong Country (Game Boy Color) Donkey Kong Country (Game Boy Color) beat with Gang-Plank Galleon (5) Gang-Plank Galleon (5)
NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES) Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES) beat with What A Peach (25) What A Peach (25)
PC Engine: Bomberman (PC Engine) Bomberman (PC Engine) beat with 8-8 (10) 8-8 (10)
Sega CD: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Master System: Sonic the Hedgehog (Master System) Sonic the Hedgehog (Master System) beat with South Island Saviour (10) South Island Saviour (10)
PlayStation: Mega Man X5 (PlayStation) Mega Man X5 (PlayStation) beat with End of the Beginning (25) End of the Beginning (25), Elysium (25) Elysium (25) and The Everlasting Red (25) The Everlasting Red (25)
Neo Geo Pocket: Rockman: Battle & Fighters (Neo Geo Pocket) Rockman: Battle & Fighters (Neo Geo Pocket) beat with MULTIPLE achievements as Winky

Game Gear: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S (Game Gear) Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S (Game Gear) beat with Moon Crystal Power! (10) Moon Crystal Power! (10) and Pink Sugar Heart Attack! (10) Pink Sugar Heart Attack! (10)
Nintendo DS: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Magnavox Odyssey 2: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Pokemon Mini: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Atari 2600: Donkey Kong (Atari 2600) Donkey Kong (Atari 2600) beat with ...Wait Is That It? (5) ...Wait Is That It? (5)
Arcade: Mega Man: The Power Battle (Arcade) Mega Man: The Power Battle (Arcade) beat with MULTIPLE achievements as Winky

Apple II: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Saturn: Saturn Bomberman (Saturn) Saturn Bomberman (Saturn) beat with Dr. Mechado (25) Dr. Mechado (25)
Playstation Portable: Mega Man: Powered Up [Subset - 468 Stages] (PlayStation Portable) Mega Man: Powered Up [Subset - 468 Stages] (PlayStation Portable) beat with MULTIPLE achievements

3DO Interactive Multiplayer: [game=] beat with [ach=]
ColecoVision: Donkey Kong (ColecoVision) Donkey Kong (ColecoVision) beat with That Escalated Quickly (10) That Escalated Quickly (10)
Vectrex: [game=] beat with [ach=]
PC-8000/8800: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Atari 7800: Donkey Kong (Atari 7800) Donkey Kong (Atari 7800) beat with First L Round Standard (5) First L Round Standard (5) as Winky
WonderSwan: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Arduboy: LongCat (Arduboy) LongCat (Arduboy) beat with So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish (5) So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish (5)
WASM-4: [game=] beat with [ach=]

BINGO (4/4)
Spoiler (Click to show)

Finish an Ice Level: World 4 (10) World 4 (10)
Solve a Puzzle: Ma Ri O No (1) Ma Ri O No (1)
Blow Up a Car: F*ckin' Ugly Cars (2) F*ckin' Ugly Cars (2) as Winky
Get a License: License Class D - Arcade (2) License Class D - Arcade (2) as Winky
Win But Never Die: Master Plumber I (10) Master Plumber I (10) as Winky
Chop Some Wood: Ice Skates Against Tree (10) Ice Skates Against Tree (10) as Winky
Spoiler (Click to show)
Ice Skates = Cutter + Ice

Get an S Rank: Spetacular Skill! (25) Spetacular Skill! (25) as Winky
Fly a Plane: Way to Go! (5) Way to Go! (5) as Winky
Spoiler (Click to show)

Defeat a Vampire: Slashing the Bat (2) Slashing the Bat (2) as Winky
Win a Doubles Tournament: Mushroom Cup Doubles (10) Mushroom Cup Doubles (10) as Winky
Collect Everything in a Game: Real Adventurer (25) Real Adventurer (25)
Obtained a Book: Book of Prayer (5) Book of Prayer (5) as Winky
Master a Game Gear Set: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S (Game Gear) Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S (Game Gear)
Complete a Sidequest: Just Another Errand (1) Just Another Errand (1) as Winky
Save a Princess: Saved The Girl (10) Saved The Girl (10) as Winky

POCKET PEAKER (7/7)

WAVE 2 (1/3)

JACK OF ALL TRADES (11/17)
Spoiler (Click to show)
Action-Adventure: Bomberman 64 (Nintendo 64) Bomberman 64 (Nintendo 64) beat with Saved the World (25) Saved the World (25)
Action: Super Bomberman 3 (SNES) Super Bomberman 3 (SNES) beat with Buggler and Gattaider. (25) Buggler and Gattaider. (25)
Adventure: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Fighting: Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64) Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64) beat with SUPER SMASH Mario BROS (10) SUPER SMASH Mario BROS (10)
Spoiler (Click to show)
You need to beat 1P game with all 8 starter characters and play all multiplayer stages for this stage to unlock

Platforming (2D): Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Gear) Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Gear) beat with Where is that seventh Chaos Emerald? (25) Where is that seventh Chaos Emerald? (25)
Platforming (3D): Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast) Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast) beat with Final Story (25) Final Story (25)
Puzzle: Kirby's Avalanche | Kirby's Ghost Trap (SNES) Kirby's Avalanche | Kirby's Ghost Trap (SNES) beat with Clear Stage 13 (25) Clear Stage 13 (25)
Racing: Mastered Firebugs (PlayStation) Firebugs (PlayStation)
RPG (Non-Turn Based): Popful Mail (Sega CD) Popful Mail (Sega CD) beat with The Overlord (25) The Overlord (25)
RPG (Turn Based): Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES) Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES) beat with Closing Time (25) Closing Time (25)
Shooter (FPS/TPS): [game=] beat with [ach=]
Shooter (Other): Metal Slug X (PlayStation) Metal Slug X (PlayStation) beat with I Wish to Believe in Love (5) I Wish to Believe in Love (5) as Winky
Simulation: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Wildcard (Beat 'em Up): Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (Game Boy Advance) Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (Game Boy Advance) beat with What now? (10) What now? (10) and What's Next? (10) What's Next? (10)

DEVELOPER UNDERGROUND (X/X)
Spoiler (Click to show)

no πŸ—Ώ

LOADSA' LEADERBOARDS (31/31)

WAVE 3 (0/3)

ACHIEVEMENT OF THE PAST (09/12)
July: What Is This, Some Kind of Learning Game?! (10) What Is This, Some Kind of Learning Game?! (10) as Winky
October: Spooky Scary Ghosts (10) Spooky Scary Ghosts (10) as Winky
Spoiler (Click to show)

UNINVITED GUESTS (00/18)
Spoiler (Click to show)
πŸ₯‰(0/9)
πŸ₯ˆ(0/6)
πŸ₯‡(0/3)
Krepyn20 Nov, 2022 08:20(Edited 20 Nov, 2022 08:23)
Grand Tour (12/43)

Saturn: Saturn Bomberman (Saturn) Saturn Bomberman (Saturn) mastered
PlayStation 2: Fairly OddParents, The: Breakin' Da Rules (PlayStation 2) Fairly OddParents, The: Breakin' Da Rules (PlayStation 2) mastered
Game Boy: Heiankyo Alien (Game Boy) Heiankyo Alien (Game Boy) mastered
Mega Drive: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (Mega Drive) Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (Mega Drive) mastered
Pokemon Mini: Pokemon Party mini (Pokemon Mini) Pokemon Party mini (Pokemon Mini) mastered
Game Boy Color: Shadowgate Classic (Game Boy Color) Shadowgate Classic (Game Boy Color) mastered

Spoiler (Click to show)
Mega Drive: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (Mega Drive) Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (Mega Drive) mastered
Nintendo 64: [game=] beat with [ach=]
SNES: Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday (SNES) Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday (SNES) mastered
Game Boy: Heiankyo Alien (Game Boy) Heiankyo Alien (Game Boy) mastered
Game Boy Advance: Fairly OddParents!, The: Enter the Cleft (Game Boy Advance) Fairly OddParents!, The: Enter the Cleft (Game Boy Advance) beat with Courthouse Disaster (10) Courthouse Disaster (10)
Game Boy Color: Shadowgate Classic (Game Boy Color) Shadowgate Classic (Game Boy Color) mastered
NES: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Master System: [game=] beat with [ach=]
PlayStation: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Game Gear: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Nintendo DS: Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS) Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS) mastered
Pokemon Mini: Pokemon Party mini (Pokemon Mini) Pokemon Party mini (Pokemon Mini) mastered
Atari 2600: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Arcade: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Apple II: Maniac Mansion (Apple II) Maniac Mansion (Apple II) mastered
Saturn: Saturn Bomberman (Saturn) Saturn Bomberman (Saturn) mastered
PlayStation Portable: Corpse Party (PlayStation Portable) Corpse Party (PlayStation Portable) mastered
ColecoVision: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Atari 7800: Midnight Mutants (Atari 7800) Midnight Mutants (Atari 7800) mastered
Watara Supervision: [game=] beat with [ach=]
PlayStation 2: Fairly OddParents, The: Breakin' Da Rules (PlayStation 2) Fairly OddParents, The: Breakin' Da Rules (PlayStation 2) mastered

Bingo (0/4)

Get A Speed Upgrade: Skate (1) Skate (1)
Defeat A Queen: Queen Metalia (50) Queen Metalia (50)

Spoiler (Click to show)

Master A SNES Set: Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday (SNES) Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday (SNES)
Defeat A Skeleton: A Tortured and Vengeful Skull (10) A Tortured and Vengeful Skull (10)
Get A Speed Upgrade: Skate (1) Skate (1)
Defeat A Queen: Queen Metalia (50) Queen Metalia (50)

Pocket Peaker (7/7) βœ…

14 November: Fairly OddParents, The: Breakin' Da Rules (PlayStation 2) Fairly OddParents, The: Breakin' Da Rules (PlayStation 2)
15 November: Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (Game Boy Advance) Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (Game Boy Advance)
16 November: Heiankyo Alien (Game Boy) Heiankyo Alien (Game Boy)
17 November: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (Mega Drive) Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (Mega Drive)
18 November: Shadowgate Classic (Game Boy Color) Shadowgate Classic (Game Boy Color)
19 November: Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (PlayStation 2) Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (PlayStation 2)
20 November: Pokemon Party mini (Pokemon Mini) Pokemon Party mini (Pokemon Mini)

Jack Of All Trades (6/17)

Action: Saturn Bomberman (Saturn) Saturn Bomberman (Saturn) mastered
Platforming (3D): Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (PlayStation 2) Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (PlayStation 2) mastered

Spoiler (Click to show)
Action-Adventure: Midnight Mutants (Atari 7800) Midnight Mutants (Atari 7800) mastered
Action: Saturn Bomberman (Saturn) Saturn Bomberman (Saturn) mastered
Adventure: Corpse Party (PlayStation Portable) Corpse Party (PlayStation Portable) mastered
Fighting: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Platforming (2D): Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday (SNES) Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday (SNES) mastered
Platforming (3D): Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (PlayStation 2) Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (PlayStation 2) mastered
Puzzle: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Racing: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Shooter (FPS/TPS): Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS) Dementium: The Ward (Nintendo DS) mastered
Shooter (Other): [game=] beat with [ach=]
Wildcard (Any): [game=] beat with [ach=]

Developer Underground (1/3)

4 - Saturn Bomberman (Saturn) Saturn Bomberman (Saturn) mastered
3 - One Piece: Romance Dawn - Bouken no Yoake (PlayStation Portable) One Piece: Romance Dawn - Bouken no Yoake (PlayStation Portable) mastered

Spoiler (Click to show)
Starting: 4, checkpoint: 13, destination: 6
4>3>12>13>14>16>6

4 - Saturn Bomberman (Saturn) Saturn Bomberman (Saturn) mastered
3 - One Piece: Romance Dawn - Bouken no Yoake (PlayStation Portable) One Piece: Romance Dawn - Bouken no Yoake (PlayStation Portable) mastered
12 - [game=] beat with [ach=]
13 - [game=] beat with [ach=]
14 - [game=] beat with [ach=]
16 - [game=] beat with [ach=]
6 - [game=] beat with [ach=]

Loadsa' Leaderboards (14/31)

2. Leaderboard: Cool Yer Ed (Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures) [10/28]
3. Leaderboard: Ed-a-Doodle-Doo (Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures) [10/20]
4. Leaderboard: New Game Main Streets Time (Heiankyo Alien) [1/28]
5. Leaderboard: New Game Docks Time (Heiankyo Alien) [4/12]
6. Leaderboard: New Game Market Time (Heiankyo Alien) [3/11]
7. Leaderboard: New Game Overall High Score (Heiankyo Alien) [1/26]
8. Leaderboard: Old Game Area 1 Time (Heiankyo Alien) [4/15]
9. Leaderboard: Old Game Overall Highest Stage (Heiankyo Alien) [2/18]
10. Leaderboard: Old Game Overall Highest Score (Heiankyo Alien) [4/18]
11. Leaderboard: Pikachu’s Rocket Start (Pokemon Party mini) [32/154]
12. Leaderboard: Bellossom’s Dance (Pokemon Party mini) [31/79]
13. Leaderboard: Slowking’s Judge (Pokemon Party mini) [24/102]
14. Leaderboard: Snorlax’s Lunch Time (Pokemon Party mini) [6/122]

Achievement of the Past (1/12)

January - Castle ShadowGate (25) Castle ShadowGate (25)

Spoiler (Click to show)
January - Castle ShadowGate (25) Castle ShadowGate (25)
February - [ach=]
March - [ach=]
April - [ach=]
May - [ach=]
June - [ach=]
July - [ach=]
August - [ach=]
September - [ach=]
October - [ach=]
November - [ach=]
December - [ach=]

Uninvited Guests (7/9B, 6/6S, 3/3G)

Spoiler (Click to show)
Unwanted 28 Before November - Last Post
Unwanted 28 After November - First Post
Unwanted 29 - First Post
Unwanted 29 - Second Post
Monomaru20 Nov, 2022 22:53
Grand Tour (32/43)

Spoiler (Click to show)

Bingo (4/4) βœ…

Spoiler (Click to show)

N3 Free
N4 Get an A rank:

O2 Defeat Scarmglione:
O3 Craft a weapon:

Pocket Peaker (7/7) βœ…

Spoiler (Click to show)

Station 9: Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (Nintendo 64) Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (Nintendo 64) beat with He Might Be Okay (25) He Might Be Okay (25) on my alt: Monomar2
Station 1: Legend of Zelda, The: Ocarina of Time - Master Quest (Nintendo 64) Legend of Zelda, The: Ocarina of Time - Master Quest (Nintendo 64) beat with Questing Master (25) Questing Master (25) on my alt: Monomar2

Spoiler (Click to show)

Spoiler (Click to show)

Spoiler (Click to show)
πŸ₯‰ 9/9 [Bronze]
πŸ₯ˆ 6/6 [Silver]
πŸ₯‡ 3/3 [Gold]

GalacticSpear21 Nov, 2022 13:59(Edited 21 Nov, 2022 14:00)
WAVE 1 (2/3)

GRAND TOUR (20/40)
Spoiler (Click to show)
Mega Drive: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Mega Drive) Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Mega Drive) beat with Miles Ahead (10) Miles Ahead (10)
Nintendo 64: Donald Duck: Goin' Quackers | Donald Duck: Quack Attack (Nintendo 64) Donald Duck: Goin' Quackers | Donald Duck: Quack Attack (Nintendo 64) beat with Merlock (5) Merlock (5)
SNES: Mickey to Donald Magical Adventure 3 (SNES) Mickey to Donald Magical Adventure 3 (SNES) beat with Glove Hero (25) Glove Hero (25) and Hammer Hero (25) Hammer Hero (25)
Game Boy: Super Mario Land (Game Boy) Super Mario Land (Game Boy) beat with Rescue Redux (25) Rescue Redux (25)
Game Boy Advance: Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, The (Game Boy Advance) Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, The (Game Boy Advance) beat with GrimΒ΄s Story (5) Grim´s Story (5)
Game Boy Color: Donkey Kong Country (Game Boy Color) Donkey Kong Country (Game Boy Color) beat with Gang-Plank Galleon (5) Gang-Plank Galleon (5)
NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES) Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES) beat with What A Peach (25) What A Peach (25)
PC Engine: Bomberman (PC Engine) Bomberman (PC Engine) beat with 8-8 (10) 8-8 (10)
Master System: Sonic the Hedgehog (Master System) Sonic the Hedgehog (Master System) beat with South Island Saviour (10) South Island Saviour (10)
PlayStation: Mega Man X5 (PlayStation) Mega Man X5 (PlayStation) beat with End of the Beginning (25) End of the Beginning (25), Elysium (25) Elysium (25) and The Everlasting Red (25) The Everlasting Red (25)
Neo Geo Pocket: Rockman: Battle & Fighters (Neo Geo Pocket) Rockman: Battle & Fighters (Neo Geo Pocket) beat with MULTIPLE achievements as Winky

Game Gear: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S (Game Gear) Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S (Game Gear) beat with Moon Crystal Power! (10) Moon Crystal Power! (10) and Pink Sugar Heart Attack! (10) Pink Sugar Heart Attack! (10)
Nintendo DS: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Pokemon Mini: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Atari 2600: Donkey Kong (Atari 2600) Donkey Kong (Atari 2600) beat with ...Wait Is That It? (5) ...Wait Is That It? (5)
Arcade: Mega Man: The Power Battle (Arcade) Mega Man: The Power Battle (Arcade) beat with MULTIPLE achievements as Winky

Apple II: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Saturn: Saturn Bomberman (Saturn) Saturn Bomberman (Saturn) beat with Dr. Mechado (25) Dr. Mechado (25)
Playstation Portable: Mega Man: Powered Up [Subset - 468 Stages] (PlayStation Portable) Mega Man: Powered Up [Subset - 468 Stages] (PlayStation Portable) beat with MULTIPLE achievements

ColecoVision: Donkey Kong (ColecoVision) Donkey Kong (ColecoVision) beat with That Escalated Quickly (10) That Escalated Quickly (10)
Atari 7800: Donkey Kong (Atari 7800) Donkey Kong (Atari 7800) beat with First L Round Standard (5) First L Round Standard (5) as Winky
Arduboy: LongCat (Arduboy) LongCat (Arduboy) beat with So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish (5) So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish (5)
WASM-4: [game=] beat with [ach=]

BINGO (4/4)
Spoiler (Click to show)

Finish an Ice Level: World 4 (10) World 4 (10)
Solve a Puzzle: Ma Ri O No (1) Ma Ri O No (1)
Blow Up a Car: F*ckin' Ugly Cars (2) F*ckin' Ugly Cars (2) as Winky
Get a License: License Class D - Arcade (2) License Class D - Arcade (2) as Winky
Win But Never Die: Master Plumber I (10) Master Plumber I (10) as Winky
Chop Some Wood: Ice Skates Against Tree (10) Ice Skates Against Tree (10) as Winky
Spoiler (Click to show)
Ice Skates = Cutter + Ice

Get an S Rank: Spetacular Skill! (25) Spetacular Skill! (25) as Winky
Fly a Plane: Way to Go! (5) Way to Go! (5) as Winky
Spoiler (Click to show)

Defeat a Vampire: Slashing the Bat (2) Slashing the Bat (2) as Winky
Win a Doubles Tournament: Mushroom Cup Doubles (10) Mushroom Cup Doubles (10) as Winky
Collect Everything in a Game: Real Adventurer (25) Real Adventurer (25)
Obtained a Book: Book of Prayer (5) Book of Prayer (5) as Winky
Master a Game Gear Set: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S (Game Gear) Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S (Game Gear)
Complete a Sidequest: Just Another Errand (1) Just Another Errand (1) as Winky
Save a Princess: Saved The Girl (10) Saved The Girl (10) as Winky

POCKET PEAKER (7/7)

WAVE 2 (1/3)

JACK OF ALL TRADES (11/17)
Spoiler (Click to show)
Action-Adventure: Bomberman 64 (Nintendo 64) Bomberman 64 (Nintendo 64) beat with Saved the World (25) Saved the World (25)
Action: Super Bomberman 3 (SNES) Super Bomberman 3 (SNES) beat with Buggler and Gattaider. (25) Buggler and Gattaider. (25)
Adventure: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Fighting: Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64) Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64) beat with SUPER SMASH Mario BROS (10) SUPER SMASH Mario BROS (10)
Spoiler (Click to show)
You need to beat 1P game with all 8 starter characters and play all multiplayer stages for this stage to unlock

Platforming (2D): Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Gear) Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Gear) beat with Where is that seventh Chaos Emerald? (25) Where is that seventh Chaos Emerald? (25)
Platforming (3D): Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast) Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast) beat with Final Story (25) Final Story (25)
Puzzle: Kirby's Avalanche | Kirby's Ghost Trap (SNES) Kirby's Avalanche | Kirby's Ghost Trap (SNES) beat with Clear Stage 13 (25) Clear Stage 13 (25)
Racing: Mastered Firebugs (PlayStation) Firebugs (PlayStation)
RPG (Non-Turn Based): Popful Mail (Sega CD) Popful Mail (Sega CD) beat with The Overlord (25) The Overlord (25)
RPG (Turn Based): Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES) Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES) beat with Closing Time (25) Closing Time (25)
Shooter (FPS/TPS): [game=] beat with [ach=]
Shooter (Other): Metal Slug X (PlayStation) Metal Slug X (PlayStation) beat with I Wish to Believe in Love (5) I Wish to Believe in Love (5) as Winky
Wildcard (Beat 'em Up): Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (Game Boy Advance) Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (Game Boy Advance) beat with What now? (10) What now? (10) and What's Next? (10) What's Next? (10)

DEVELOPER UNDERGROUND (X/X)
Spoiler (Click to show)

no πŸ—Ώ

LOADSA' LEADERBOARDS (31/31)

WAVE 3 (0/3)

ACHIEVEMENT OF THE PAST (10/12)
May: Finally at School (10) Finally at School (10) as Winky

UNINVITED GUESTS (00/18)
Spoiler (Click to show)
πŸ₯‰(0/9)
πŸ₯ˆ(0/6)
πŸ₯‡(0/3)
Monomaru22 Nov, 2022 22:57
Grand Tour (35/43)

PC-FX: Battle Heat (PC-FX) Battle Heat (PC-FX) beat with Mastered
PC Engine: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (PC Engine CD) Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (PC Engine CD) beat with Mastered
Arduboy: Shattered Lands: Towers of Perdition (Arduboy) Shattered Lands: Towers of Perdition (Arduboy) beat with Mastered

Spoiler (Click to show)
PC Engine: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (PC Engine CD) Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (PC Engine CD) beat with Mastered
Arduboy: Shattered Lands: Towers of Perdition (Arduboy) Shattered Lands: Towers of Perdition (Arduboy) beat with Mastered

Bingo (4/4) βœ…

Spoiler (Click to show)

N3 Free
N4 Get an A rank:

O2 Defeat Scarmglione:
O3 Craft a weapon:

Pocket Peaker (7/7) βœ…

Jack of All Trades (16/17)

RPG (Turn Based): Shattered Lands: Towers of Perdition (Arduboy) Shattered Lands: Towers of Perdition (Arduboy) beat with Mastered

Spoiler (Click to show)
RPG (Turn Based): Shattered Lands: Towers of Perdition (Arduboy) Shattered Lands: Towers of Perdition (Arduboy) beat with Mastered

Spoiler (Click to show)

Spoiler (Click to show)

Spoiler (Click to show)
πŸ₯‰ 9/9 [Bronze]
πŸ₯ˆ 6/6 [Silver]
πŸ₯‡ 3/3 [Gold]

Monomaru25 Nov, 2022 04:05
Grand Tour (37/43)

MSX: Metal Gear (MSX) Metal Gear (MSX) beat with I Was Just a Kid Myself Back Then (25) I Was Just a Kid Myself Back Then (25)
Neo Geo Pocket: King of Fighters R-2 (Neo Geo Pocket) King of Fighters R-2 (Neo Geo Pocket) beat with Mastered

Spoiler (Click to show)
Neo Geo Pocket: King of Fighters R-2 (Neo Geo Pocket) King of Fighters R-2 (Neo Geo Pocket) beat with Mastered
MSX: Metal Gear (MSX) Metal Gear (MSX) beat with I Was Just a Kid Myself Back Then (25) I Was Just a Kid Myself Back Then (25)

Bingo (4/4) βœ…

Spoiler (Click to show)

N3 Free
N4 Get an A rank:

O2 Defeat Scarmglione:
O3 Craft a weapon:

Pocket Peaker (7/7) βœ…

Spoiler (Click to show)

Spoiler (Click to show)

Spoiler (Click to show)

Spoiler (Click to show)
πŸ₯‰ 9/9 [Bronze]
πŸ₯ˆ 6/6 [Silver]
πŸ₯‡ 3/3 [Gold]

Monomaru26 Nov, 2022 02:48
Grand Tour (39/43)

32X: Knuckles Chaotix (32X) Knuckles Chaotix (32X) beat with Bad Ending (10) Bad Ending (10)
SG-1000: Hyper Sports (SG-1000) Hyper Sports (SG-1000) beat with Mastered

Spoiler (Click to show)
SG-1000: Hyper Sports (SG-1000) Hyper Sports (SG-1000) beat with Mastered

Bingo (4/4) βœ…

Spoiler (Click to show)

N3 Free
N4 Get an A rank:

O2 Defeat Scarmglione:
O3 Craft a weapon:

Pocket Peaker (7/7) βœ…

Spoiler (Click to show)

Spoiler (Click to show)

Spoiler (Click to show)

Spoiler (Click to show)
πŸ₯‰ 9/9 [Bronze]
πŸ₯ˆ 6/6 [Silver]
πŸ₯‡ 3/3 [Gold]

Monomaru29 Nov, 2022 00:16