Challenge League 2022

Page of 53 > 
BahamutVoid01 Feb, 2022 00:02(Edited 22 Jan, 2023 21:20)
Welcome to Challenge League 2022!

This event will feature 9 mini-challenges, released on a monthly basis (with 3 rest months). There is no schedule for completing these challenges, as long as they are complete by the end of the event - 23:59 GMT, January 31st 2023. This means you may begin this event whenever you choose and will be awarded a badge upon completion.

Scoring Change [7th July]
Challenge League is made up of 3 waves of 3 challenges each, separated by rest months. Previously, a badge was only going to be awarded when you completed all 9 of these.
This is now being split into 3 tiers of badges:
Completion - Complete any 3 challenges from any wave.  E.g. Challenges 2, 5 and 9.
Mastery - Complete any 6 challenges from any wave. E.g. Challenges 1+3, 5+6 and 8+9.
[Bonus]  - Complete all 9 challenges. This awards a separate badge.
This means that those of you that manage the full 9 challenges will earn two badges for your efforts.

No sign-ups are necessary, simply post your submission/progress in this forum topic as you engage with the event. Please make separate posts rather than editing, as this helps me to keep track of new updates.

You can contact me on Discord, using the #challenge-league channel, or via site message if you have any queries, but please check the FAQ further down first.

Rules
Please note that this list may be updated as necessary throughout the year.

1. Alts and resets are allowed: You may feel the need to use alt accounts or reset all/parts of a game's set to be able to re-earn them during the event. This is absolutely fine, but please make this clear in your submission posts if used.
2. Prior unlocks: All challenges must be completed after they have been announced. For example, any achievements earned in February cannot be part of your submission for March's challenge. If a challenge asks you to beat a game, all progression achievements for that game must be earned after that challenge was announced.
3. Low-effort submissions: Certain games take very little effort to beat, which may be due to being extremely short, or having widely published solutions. Submissions using these will not be accepted. What qualifies as low effort is difficult to neatly define, which is why I encourage you to contact me to check beforehand. If there's a problem with a submission, I will contact you to let you know.
4. Have fun: The aim of this event is to showcase the range of what the RA community has to offer. I recommend pacing yourself to avoid burnout and hope you enjoy the event.
BahamutVoid01 Feb, 2022 00:02(Edited 01 Dec, 2022 00:23)
Challenge List

#1 February - Grand Tour
Beat a game from every platform supported by RetroAchievements.
The last supported system considered is PS2, any added after will not be needed. Only officially released games are eligible for this challenge. Please refer to the "Games" section of the navigation bar for a full list of platforms.

#2 March - BINGO!
Clear 4 lines in Bingo by matching each square with an achievement.
DM me to receive your randomised Bingo card.
See FAQ#7.

#3 April - Pocket Peaker
This is a week-long version of Peak Streak returning for Challenge League - master one game a day for 7 days in a row.
Standard Peak Streak rules apply, with the addition of Challenge League's own rules laid out above. If you have not used an alt account, submissions will be also valid as part of a continuing Streak or to begin a new one.
See FAQs#8/9.

May [Rest] - End of Wave #1

#4 June - Jack of All Trades
Beat a game from each of the 17 genre categories listed below. Each game can only be used for one category, which must be a significant part of its gameplay. Only officially released games are eligible for this challenge.
See FAQ#10.
Spoiler (Click to show)
Action-Adventure
Action
Adventure
Fighting
Platforming (2D)
Platforming (3D)
Puzzle
Racing
RPG (Non-Turn Based)
RPG (Turn Based)
Shooter (FPS/TPS)
Shooter (Other)
Simulation
Sports
Strategy
Tabletop
Wildcard - Any Genre counts

Please do not rely entirely on the site's genre tagging as this system is in flux and may be inconsistent at times.

#5 July - Developer Underground
DM me to be assigned 3 random developers from the map. You begin from your 1st dev, pass through your 2nd and end at your 3rd.
You must beat a showcased game (map and users listed below) from each of your three devs and every dev passed on your route between them to clear this challenge.
See FAQs#11/12/13.
Spoiler (Click to show)
Navigating the Underground map
Each numbered circle is a station, which connects to others via the coloured lines. You can only change lines at a station. Some stations consist of multiple connected circles (e.g #4). These are still considered a single station and you may connect to any of the lines coming from that station.

1. AlexGatao (Brown, Green, Pink, Purple, Yellow)
Diddy Kong Racing DS (Nintendo DS) Diddy Kong Racing DS (Nintendo DS)
Legend of Zelda, The: Ocarina of Time - Master Quest (Nintendo 64) Legend of Zelda, The: Ocarina of Time - Master Quest (Nintendo 64)
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (Dreamcast) Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (Dreamcast)
2. AlmightyXor (Green, Pink, Yellow)
Legend of Dragoon, The (PlayStation) Legend of Dragoon, The (PlayStation)
Legend of Zelda, The: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo DS) Legend of Zelda, The: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo DS)
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War (SNES) Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War (SNES)
3. blendedsea (Brown, Grey, Magenta, Pink, Yellow)
Mother 3 (Game Boy Advance) Mother 3 (Game Boy Advance)
One Piece: Romance Dawn - Bouken no Yoake (PlayStation Portable) One Piece: Romance Dawn - Bouken no Yoake (PlayStation Portable)
Wario Land 4 (Game Boy Advance) Wario Land 4 (Game Boy Advance)
4. BrunoKiko (Black, Blue, Magenta, Pink, Yellow)
Parasite Eve II (PlayStation) Parasite Eve II (PlayStation)
Saturn Bomberman (Saturn) Saturn Bomberman (Saturn)
Streets of Rage (Game Gear) Streets of Rage (Game Gear)
5. DarknessZedzi (Black, Blue)
Aero the Acro-Bat (Mega Drive) Aero the Acro-Bat (Mega Drive)
Earthworm Jim: Special Edition (Sega CD) Earthworm Jim: Special Edition (Sega CD)
Sonic 3D Blast | Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island (Mega Drive) Sonic 3D Blast | Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island (Mega Drive)
6. Delmaru (Black, Blue, Dashed Pink, Magenta, Navy, Pink, Yellow)
Dissidia: Final Fantasy (PlayStation Portable) Dissidia: Final Fantasy (PlayStation Portable)
StarTropics II: Zoda's Revenge (NES) StarTropics II: Zoda's Revenge (NES)
Sword of Mana (Game Boy Advance) Sword of Mana (Game Boy Advance)
7. guineu (Dashed Pink, Magenta, Pink, Purple, Yellow)
Ghouls 'n Ghosts | Daimakaimura (Arcade) Ghouls 'n Ghosts | Daimakaimura (Arcade)
Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra (PC Engine CD) Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra (PC Engine CD)
Powerslave | Exhumed (Saturn) Powerslave | Exhumed (Saturn)
8. Jamiras (Black, Magenta, Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow)
Dragon Warrior VII (PlayStation) Dragon Warrior VII (PlayStation)
Pinball Quest (NES) Pinball Quest (NES)
South Park Rally (Nintendo 64) South Park Rally (Nintendo 64)
9. MGNS8M (Green, Red, Yellow)
Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (Dreamcast) Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (Dreamcast)
Sonic the Hedgehog Spinball (Mega Drive) Sonic the Hedgehog Spinball (Mega Drive)
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (Nintendo 64) Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (Nintendo 64)
10. MrOwnership (Grey, Red)
Kirby: Power Paintbrush | Kirby: Canvas Curse (Nintendo DS) Kirby: Power Paintbrush | Kirby: Canvas Curse (Nintendo DS)
Sub-Terrania (Mega Drive) Sub-Terrania (Mega Drive)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (Game Boy Color) Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (Game Boy Color)
11. NgNvNn (Blue, Grey, Navy)
Blood of Bahamut (Nintendo DS) Blood of Bahamut (Nintendo DS)
Tomb Raider (PlayStation) Tomb Raider (PlayStation)
Vagrant Story (PlayStation) Vagrant Story (PlayStation)
12. Pebete (Blue, Brown, Red)
Gladiator Begins (PlayStation Portable) Gladiator Begins (PlayStation Portable)
Soul Blade (PlayStation) Soul Blade (PlayStation)
Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 (Dreamcast) Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 (Dreamcast)
13. pinguupinguu (Brown, Navy)
Guitar Hero: On Tour (Nintendo DS) Guitar Hero: On Tour (Nintendo DS)
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (PlayStation Portable) LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (PlayStation Portable)
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (Nintendo DS) Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (Nintendo DS)
14. Searo (Black, Navy)
Breath of Fire IV (PlayStation) Breath of Fire IV (PlayStation)
Dragon's Revenge (Mega Drive) Dragon's Revenge (Mega Drive)
Mega Man ZX Advent (Nintendo DS) Mega Man ZX Advent (Nintendo DS)
15. Shmelyoff (Black, Purple, Red)
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (Nintendo DS) Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (Nintendo DS)
Ninja Jajamaru: Ginga Daisakusen (NES) Ninja Jajamaru: Ginga Daisakusen (NES)
Skyblazer | Karuraou (SNES) Skyblazer | Karuraou (SNES)
16. SlashTangent (Navy, Red)
Medal of Honor: Heroes (PlayStation Portable) Medal of Honor: Heroes (PlayStation Portable)
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PlayStation Portable) Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PlayStation Portable)
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber (Nintendo 64) Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber (Nintendo 64)
17. Snowpin (Dashed Pink, Red)
Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (Nintendo DS) Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (Nintendo DS)
House of the Dead 2, The (Arcade) House of the Dead 2, The (Arcade)
Rayman (Atari Jaguar) Rayman (Atari Jaguar)
18. SporyTike (Black, Green, Red, Teal, Yellow)
BS The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets (SNES) BS The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets (SNES)
Super Princess Peach (Nintendo DS) Super Princess Peach (Nintendo DS)
Chocobo's Dungeon for WonderSwan (WonderSwan) Chocobo's Dungeon for WonderSwan (WonderSwan)
19. tatoonie (Green, Navy, Yellow)
All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation (Nintendo DS) All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation (Nintendo DS)
Bloody Roar II (PlayStation) Bloody Roar II (PlayStation)
Silent Bomber (PlayStation) Silent Bomber (PlayStation)
20. TeddyWestside (Blue, Green, Yellow)
Duke Nukem 64 (Nintendo 64) Duke Nukem 64 (Nintendo 64)
Hogs of War (PlayStation) Hogs of War (PlayStation)
Jeanne D'Arc (PlayStation Portable) Jeanne D'Arc (PlayStation Portable)
21. televandalist (Green, Grey, Yellow)
Perfect Dark (Nintendo 64) Perfect Dark (Nintendo 64)
Shin Megami Tensei if... (SNES) Shin Megami Tensei if... (SNES)
Silent Hill (PlayStation) Silent Hill (PlayStation)
22. TheMysticalOne (Black, Brown)
Cadash (PC Engine) Cadash (PC Engine)
Shadow of the Beast: Mashou no Okite (Mega Drive) Shadow of the Beast: Mashou no Okite (Mega Drive)
Ultima VI: The False Prophet (SNES) Ultima VI: The False Prophet (SNES)
23. valts (Black, Brown, Green, Yellow)
Gran Turismo 2 (PlayStation) Gran Turismo 2 (PlayStation)
Syphon Filter 3 (PlayStation) Syphon Filter 3 (PlayStation)
Valkyrie Profile (PlayStation) Valkyrie Profile (PlayStation)
24. voiceofautumn (Black, Brown, Grey, Teal)
Breath of Fire 2 (Game Boy Advance) Breath of Fire 2 (Game Boy Advance)
Street Fighter III: New Generation (Arcade) Street Fighter III: New Generation (Arcade)
Vampire Killer (MSX) Vampire Killer (MSX)
25. wilhitewarrior (Dashed Pink, Green, Yellow)
Chakan: The Forever Man (Mega Drive) Chakan: The Forever Man (Mega Drive)
Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (MSX) Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (MSX)
Nuclear Strike (PlayStation) Nuclear Strike (PlayStation)
26. zxmega (Black, Dashed Pink, Grey)
Mega Man Zero 3 (Game Boy Advance) Mega Man Zero 3 (Game Boy Advance)
Metal Slug XX (PlayStation Portable) Metal Slug XX (PlayStation Portable)
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (Nintendo DS) Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (Nintendo DS)

#6 August - Loadsa' Leaderboards
This challenge has 2 parts:
1. Submit any valid entry to Leaderboards of the Month.
2. Place in the top 50% of any 30 leaderboards. Leaderboards must have at least 10 entries to qualify.
See FAQ#14.

September [Rest] - End of Wave #2

#7 October - Achievement of the Past
Earn an achievement featured in previous years of the Achievement of the Week event for each month of the year (12 achievements total). 253 valid achievements are compiled here, grouped by month for easier browsing.
See FAQ#15.

#8 November - Uninvited Guests
Participate in The Unwanted and earn 9 Bronze tokens, 6 Silver tokens and 3 Gold tokens.
See FAQ #16.

#9 December - Breaking RANews!
Write and submit an entry for Wish This Set, Play This Set and RAdvantage Tip for RANews. Alternatively, you can instead produce a RAGuide here. Entries must be submitted to the user RANews as well as posted here.
See FAQ#17.

Guidelines
Spoiler (Click to show)
Wish This Set
This entry should cover the strengths of the game you've chosen and discuss what you personally like about it or why you think it deserves a set.
Play This Set
This entry should cover the strengths of the game you've chosen and discuss what you personally like about it. It should also mention what you like about the set itself.
RAdvantage Tip
This entry should explain why this achievement needs a tip and provide players with everything they need to know to be able to earn it, even if they have previously been unsuccessful. RANews does not currently accept non-100 point achievements but they are still fine for this challenge.
RAGuide
This entry should cover every achievement within the chosen game's set and provide players with all the information they need when trying to master the set. To submit a RAGuide, you need to create it in the RA Guides Wiki. You can then link that page in your forum post and message to RANews.

January [Rest] - End of Wave #3
BahamutVoid01 Feb, 2022 00:02(Edited 01 Dec, 2022 00:00)
Frequently Asked Questions
Please check to see if your question has been answered here before contacting me. Thank you.

1. Do I have to use a single account for the entire event?
No. You can mix and match between challenges if you prefer but this must be clearly marked when submitting.
2. Am I able to use Softcore to participate?
No. Due to the numerous advantages this provides, only Hardcore is allowed.
3. Do I need to do new achievements if a set gets a revision?
No. Any parts of a challenge completed prior to a revision will not need any additional work.
4. What if the set I want to complete only has very few progression achievements?
This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, however I would expect most of your achievements to have been earned after the relevant challenge began.
5. What if the set I want to complete is a compilation of games?
You would need to earn the progression achievements of all games included.
6. What if the set I want to complete has multiple endings/difficulties/characters?
You would need to earn the progression achievements for all characters/endings the set includes. The exceptions to this are unlockable characters as they are not part of the standard progression. Only the "standard" difficulty achievements need to be earned.
7. Can I use a screenshot/video for evidence of completing a Bingo task?
If it's unclear from the name, icon or description how an achievement relates to the task, you can include these for additional context. All tasks must have an accompanying achievement.
8. How does the Prior unlocks rule work with Pocket Peaker? Am I allowed to start working on the games before my streak starts?
All achievements for the games used in your streak must be earned during the 7 day streak period. This means that no achievements for the 7 mastered games may be earned before day 1 of your streak, but using the rest of days 1-6 to work on later games is fine.
9. Doesn't Peak Streak usually rely on low-effort/free points games?
Those kinds of games tend to be used later on in a streak when fatigue has begun to build up. The short duration of this streak, together with the option of alt accounts, can be cleared with careful planning.
10. Why isn't [Genre] included in the list for Jack of All Trades?
Genres are complex to define and attempting to include every possible variation would easily have resulted in a list of over 100 categories. Those selected are broad enough to cover most games between them, while still providing variety. The wildcard slot also allows you the flexibility to include any interesting edge-cases you may think of.
11. For Developer Underground, can I visit a station more than once?
Yes, but you will need to complete another of their showcased games on your way back through.
12. Is there a colour-blind friendly format available for the Developer Underground map?
Please DM me and I'll arrange some supporting resources to make it more accessible for you.
13. For Developer Underground, what marks a station's game as complete?
The final progression achievement, meaning games can be played in any order as long as the last achievement is earned in the order of your planned path.
14. How does the low-effort rule interact with Loadsa' Leaderboards?
For this challenge, low-effort refers specifically to the task set by leaderboard itself, rather than the game as a whole.
15. For Achievements of the Past, can I use different achievements from the same game for multiple months?
No, each game may only be used for one month.
16. For Uninvited Guests, do I need to earn my qualifying tokens for each tier in a single month?
No, they can be earned during November through to Janurary.
17. I'm not a native English speaker; will this count against me for Breaking RANews?
This challenge isn't about having perfect spelling and grammar, but showing your knowledge and enthusiasm for RA's content. If you feel you need support making yourself understood though, you can get proofreading help in #writing-requests in the RA discord server. Alternatively, you may write in a language you feel more comfortable with, but you must state that you give consent for the RANews team to translate your entries when submitting to the forum and your message to RANews.
BahamutVoid01 Feb, 2022 00:02(Edited 29 Jan, 2023 19:56)
The Challenge League 2022 spreadsheet is now available here.
At minimum, it will be updated every Friday from new forum posts. Last Updated: 2023-01-27
Verification
Only completed challenges will be verified unless I've already checked that game from another user or have been specifically asked to check a particular game/etc.
Verified entries are highlighted green. Valid entries that are incomplete are yellow, and invalid entries are in red.
I will attempt to contact anyone with an incomplete or invalid entry as soon as I can, but please contact me if you find an issue you weren't aware of.

Current Winners
Bonus
s0uth
Monomaru
Sutarion
Bendyhuman
Lonoke31
Erodion
BahamutVoid
Mastery
AuburnRDM
Cerlayjux
FlamingDoom
HolyRayne
Krepyn
MelodyAsh
Completion
Amir96lx
CuddleBugs
Doggy227
Enagonius
FBernkastelKues
freezestar
GalacticSpear
oddgoo
Tayadaoc
Whynot15
YahwehTzVaoth
StingX201 Feb, 2022 00:38(Edited 03 Feb, 2022 05:18)
Challenge League: Code Veronica
FBernkastelKues01 Feb, 2022 00:54
Do we have all year to complete Grand Tour or does it have to be done in February? For compilation games like Super Mario All-Stars do we have to beat all 4 games for it to count or will any one work?
BahamutVoid01 Feb, 2022 00:57
Grand Tour does not have to be done in just February, it can be done all the way until the end of January 2023. I've added a compilation clause to the FAQ. You would be required to do all progression achievements which would include all the games.
Xymjak01 Feb, 2022 04:43(Edited 01 Feb, 2022 04:46)
Grand Tour prepared the list, feel free to use (maybe replace "beat with" with " - "?):
Spoiler (Click to show)
Mega Drive: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Nintendo 64: [game=] beat with [ach=]
SNES: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Game Boy: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Game Boy Advance: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Game Boy Color: [game=] beat with [ach=]
NES: [game=] beat with [ach=]
PC Engine: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Sega CD: [game=] beat with [ach=]
32X: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Master System: [game=] beat with [ach=]
PlayStation: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Atari Lynx: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Neo Geo Pocket: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Game Gear: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Atari Jaguar: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Nintendo DS: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Magnavox Odyssey 2: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Pokemon Mini: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Atari 2600: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Arcade: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Virtual Boy: [game=] beat with [ach=]
MSX: [game=] beat with [ach=]
SG-1000: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Apple II: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Saturn: [game=] beat with [ach=]
PlayStation Portable: [game=] beat with [ach=]
3DO Interactive Multiplayer: [game=] beat with [ach=]
ColecoVision: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Intellivision: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Vectrex: [game=] beat with [ach=]
PC-8000/8800: [game=] beat with [ach=]
PC-FX: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Atari 7800: [game=] beat with [ach=]
WonderSwan: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Watara Supervision: [game=] beat with [ach=]
televandalist01 Feb, 2022 09:33
Good Golly, Miss Molly
BahamutVoid01 Feb, 2022 13:52
I posted this in the discord but I'll put it here as well, all 4 current Odyssey 2 games are eligible for this event. 4 games with one not even mastered in Hardcore means that it's too limited a selection to otherwise curate.
FBernkastelKues02 Feb, 2022 00:17(Edited 02 Feb, 2022 02:37)
Grand Tour
Mega Drive: Pocahontas (Mega Drive) Pocahontas (Mega Drive) beat with I'll Never See Him Again I'll Never See Him Again (10)

Total Progress:
Spoiler (Click to show)
Mega Drive: Pocahontas (Mega Drive) Pocahontas (Mega Drive) beat with I'll Never See Him Again I'll Never See Him Again (10)
Dreamcast: [game=] beat with [ach=]
NickGoat199002 Feb, 2022 21:57
Grand Tour
Intellivision: Triple Action (Intellivision) Triple Action (Intellivision) through mastery

Total Progress
Spoiler (Click to show)
Intellivision: Triple Action (Intellivision) Triple Action (Intellivision) through mastery
FBernkastelKues03 Feb, 2022 00:47
Grand Tour
Nintendo DS: ~Hack~ Umokay 64 DS (Nintendo DS) Umokay 64 DS (Nintendo DS) Hack beat with Master of Umokay Final Battle Master of Umokay Final Battle (1)

Total Progress:
Spoiler (Click to show)
Dreamcast: [game=] beat with [ach=]
Nintendo DS: ~Hack~ Umokay 64 DS (Nintendo DS) Umokay 64 DS (Nintendo DS) Hack beat with Master of Umokay Final Battle Master of Umokay Final Battle (1)
freezestar03 Feb, 2022 01:09(Edited 05 Feb, 2022 08:24)
Grand Tour

Consoles Toured: 5

Spoiler (Click to show)
Mega Drive: Street Racer (Mega Drive) Street Racer (Mega Drive) beat with Champion Champion (5) + All Track Achievements
SNES: Clay Fighter (SNES) Clay Fighter (SNES) beat with Clay Beater Clay Beater (25) (1/8 Characters)
Game Boy: Kwirk (Game Boy) Kwirk (Game Boy) beat with Tammy! Tammy! (25)
Game Boy Advance: King of Fighters EX2, The: Howling Blood (Game Boy Advance) King of Fighters EX2, The: Howling Blood (Game Boy Advance) beat with The Heroes Team The Heroes Team (5) (1/7 Teams)
32X: Knuckles Chaotix (32X) Knuckles Chaotix (32X) beat with Bad Ending Bad Ending (10)
Game Gear: Ronald in the Magical World (Game Gear) Ronald in the Magical World (Game Gear) beat with The Joke Is On You The Joke Is On You (10)
Virtual Boy: Jack Bros. (Virtual Boy) Jack Bros. (Virtual Boy) beat with Jack Skelton - Crystal Palace Jack Skelton - Crystal Palace (25)
Lonoke3103 Feb, 2022 01:29
Grand Tour

NES: U-four-ia: The Saga | Hebereke (NES) U-four-ia: The Saga | Hebereke (NES) beat with There And Back Again .. Again There And Back Again .. Again (25)

Spoiler (Click to show)
NES: U-four-ia: The Saga | Hebereke (NES) U-four-ia: The Saga | Hebereke (NES) beat with There And Back Again .. Again There And Back Again .. Again (25)
Page of 53 > 

You must log in before you can join this conversation.