Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
AuthorMessage
ikki5
Posted: 01 Oct, 2021 01:12
Last Edit: 18 Oct, 2021 00:01

🍬 🍭 🍬 🍭 🍬 🍭 🍬 🍭 🍬 🍭 🍬 🍭 🍬 🍭 🍬 🍭 🍬 🍭 🍬 🍭

Achievement of the Week 2021 "Trick or Treat! " Month

Back by popular demand, we’re featuring spooky achievements throughout the month of October, and the chance to earn an event badge!

The Trick or Treat event starts this Sunday, October 3rd and runs until November 7th. This year, it’s going to take a bit more work to earn the event badge, though. As in previous years, a spooky achievement will be featured each week of October. Earning all five of them will get you the event badge – but only the “Completed” (softcore) version. In order to get the “Mastered” version, you’ll have to also complete the “challenge” we’ll feature each week.

🍬 Week 1: Starts October 3rd
🍬 Week 2: Starts October 10th
🍬 Week 3: Starts October 17th
🍬 Week 4: Starts October 24th
🍬 Final Week: Starts October 31st

Achievement Selection:
Selection takes place in the discord sever starting the second week (we’ll be providing the poll choices the first week), winners will have the opportunity to suggest spooky achievements. People can suggest one achievement per week, the most recent one will be included in the poll if multiple are made. All entries will be included in the poll (Though... if it goes past the max, we may need to try something else).

Challenges:
In addition to the “regular” achievements featured each week, there will also be a “challenge”. These challenges could be more difficult or longer achievements from the same game (or even from a different game) feature multiple achievements, or even require mastering a game. We’re hoping to get a bit more creative with the weekly challenges, while still keeping them within the theme of Halloween. Starting the second week, you’ll be encouraged to think up some good “challenges” for the week – but no one will know what the final choice for the challenge will be until Sunday night!

🍭 Current Spooky Achievement: 🍭
Kill the Pumpkin King!

🍭 Current Spooky Challenge: 🍭
Your third challenge will be to kill 100 creatures before the World of Darkness in Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare.

Once you've completed the challenge, post here in this topic to show you've completed it!
ikki5
Posted: 04 Oct, 2021 00:02
Last Edit: 18 Oct, 2021 00:03

Week 1 Spooky Achievement!

Clear the entire course of Big Boo's Haunt in Super Mario 64!

🎃🎃🎃

Week 2 Spooky Achievement!

Reach Level 8 - Titanic Toddler in Zombies Ate My Neighbors!

🎃🎃🎃

Week 3 Spooky Achievement!

Kill the Pumpkin King!

Week 1 Spooky Challenge!

Your first challenge will be to explore the entire "Ghoul School"! To show you've done this, you'll need to earn all three of these achievements:

Once you've completed the challenge, post here in this topic to show you've completed it!

🎃🎃🎃

Week 2 Spooky Challenge!

Your second challenge will be to explore the Mansion world in Pac-Man World! To show you've done this, you'll need to earn all four of these achievements:

🎃🎃🎃

Week 3 Spooky Challenge!

Your third challenge will be to kill 100 creatures before the World of Darkness in Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare.

TheRecognitionScene
Posted: 04 Oct, 2021 14:01

I have completed my trek throughout the ghoul school! :)
CMatador
Posted: 04 Oct, 2021 15:11

Also finished Ghoul School. A bit of a learning curve at first, but pretty fun.
LogicalFallacy
Posted: 04 Oct, 2021 16:13

I have graduated from Ghoul School and would like compensation for my horrid mental trauma in the form of completion of Week 1's challenge.

I actually really liked this game because exploratory stuff like this is fun to me, but it just reminds me I loathe mazes. I got stuck in the vents for like over half an hour even though there are only 12 or so doors, that's how bad my sense of direction is.
Tirbaba
Posted: 04 Oct, 2021 17:46

Challenge from Ghoul School completed!
Arekdias
Posted: 04 Oct, 2021 20:27

Ghoul School explored. Quite an interesting game.
Pudpod
Posted: 04 Oct, 2021 21:51

ghoul school is done
pitapocket17
Posted: 05 Oct, 2021 02:57
Last Edit: 05 Oct, 2021 06:24

Explored Ghoul School
Whynot15
Posted: 05 Oct, 2021 09:53

Tayadaoc
Posted: 05 Oct, 2021 09:59

mission complete