Wikipedia
tatoonie
Posted: 22 Feb, 2022 00:00

claiming this game
tatoonie
Posted: 06 Mar, 2022 21:42
Last Edit: 09 Mar, 2022 06:15

Set is live

Secret bosses are hidden in secret rooms that you must find by using bombs on fake walls, they only appear next to vertical or horizontal rooms and the secret walls are always located in the middle of the room (between 2 torches or windows), but not every vertical or horizontal room will have fake walls

Floors are randomly generated and secret bosses won't always appear, if you want to beat them all in a single run, save before entering a floor for the first time so you can generate a new one.

DO NOT SAVE ON FLOOR 21 OR AFTER DEFEATING FLOOR 21 SECOND BOSS, there is a game breaking bug that will make the final boss dissapear if you do and you won't be able to finish quest mode, I didn't encounter it while making the set but better safe than sorry

DON'T USE DUCKSTATION OR ACHIEVEMENTS WON'T WORK
1337haXXor
Posted: 08 Mar, 2022 14:28
Last Edit: 09 Mar, 2022 04:47

Thanks a lot for the set! For me, none of the boss achievements are working, though. I'm getting the achievements for reaching floors and the ones for acquiring materia (along with a handful of ones from Arcade mode), but none of the boss ones are working. I see now someone else has the Mimic one, so they seem to be working for some people..

EDIT: Beat a couple other bosses and secret bosses, but those achievements don't seem to be working for me.
tatoonie
Posted: 09 Mar, 2022 04:53

What core are you using?
1337haXXor
Posted: 09 Mar, 2022 06:20

Yup, I was using Duckstation, which I see now is not fully supported. Put this on the pile of games that doesn't completely work with achievements, Beetle PSX worked perfectly.

You must log in before you can join this conversation.