The Fabulous Custodes: 21
The Deadbeats: 17
Team Goomba: 6
Team42: 4

Bonus 1: Hotscrock of Team No Error for best song

Bonus 2: DarknessZedzi of Speed leaping devs for best suits

Bonus 3: NickGoat1990 of Speed leaping devs for best head

Bonus 4: Farao of Team No Error for best Flag

Bonus 5: Jam of Speed Leaping for Hardest Set according to (White RA Points)

========
===Solo Challenge 1
We think Platinum is cool here at the Challenge League office but I think we will make a new trophy instead. Go earn the coolest mineral/ore achievement you can find so we can make a new kind of trophy. (No Bronze/silver/gold)

===Solo Challenge 2
But we are also fond of medals, go earn 4 different medal trophies from 4 different games for your team

===Solo Challenge 3
You know whats really in this year? Dungeon prizes, go earn 4 different dungeon prizes from 4 different games

===Solo Challenge 4
Some say the best prize is love, go find 4 trophy wives/husbands (depending on team makeup).

===Creative 1
We need a shot of that that dream you had last week, you on the podium with your winnings and the other two teams represented on 2nd and 3rd. Recreate your dream for us in some form.

===Creative 2
Everything worth its weight needs a farewell, create the best The End you can. it can be a picture, a video, a stick figure painting. You have literal free range here.

Hotscrock
Posted: 16 Jun, 2019 16:52
Last Edit: 17 Jun, 2019 22:18
===Solo Challenge 2
But we are also fond of medals, go earn 4 different medal trophies from 4 different games for your team

===Creative 1
We need a shot of that that dream you had last week, you on the podium with your winnings and the other two teams represented on 2nd and 3rd. Recreate your dream for us in some form.

===Creative 2
Everything worth its weight needs a farewell, create the best The End you can. it can be a picture, a video, a stick figure painting. You have literal free range here.

Team: There is NO Error

Blazekickn
Posted: 16 Jun, 2019 18:10
Solo 4:

is one sexy mofo, also it's my alt account

Team: #celgang

deng
Posted: 16 Jun, 2019 18:14
Last Edit: 16 Jun, 2019 18:32
hello yes blazegay is my alt account lol xd

Farao
Posted: 16 Jun, 2019 21:51
Last Edit: 17 Jun, 2019 19:35
===Solo Challenge 1
We think Platinum is cool here at the Challenge League office but I think we will make a new trophy instead. Go earn the coolest mineral/ore achievement you can find so we can make a new kind of trophy. (No Bronze/silver/gold)

(Fara0 is my alt profile)

Why not several pearls?
Team: There is NO error

earfly
Posted: 17 Jun, 2019 05:10
===Solo Challenge 3
You know whats really in this year? Dungeon prizes, go earn 4 different dungeon prizes from 4 different games

Team: There is NO error

DrDro
Posted: 19 Jun, 2019 09:27
Last Edit: 23 Jun, 2019 07:58
===Solo Challenge 4
Some say the best prize is love, go find 4 trophy wives/husbands (depending on team makeup).

Oof didnt wanna assign but guess since everyone else did....

- A super model, mostly plastic....true trophy wife? "Come on Barbie let's go party" :deng:
For because thought it would be funny... fire and plastic what a mix.

- A pin-up and a bounty hunter...a nice trophy wife thats collects her trophies of alien heads- personal choice for trophy wife hot and a bad ass lol :deng: For
obviously lol I'll mend her wounds.

- A guy who looks straight outta Jojo and also a trophy collector...trophy husband. For since she like sonic games a racer seems appropriate.

- What's a better trophy wife than royalty that's giving to you as a trophy? who is in the top 100 earns a little royalty status.

DarknessZedzi
Posted: 19 Jun, 2019 10:15
===Solo Challenge 1

What could be a better trophy than a unique pokemon? Not gold, not silver, better. Onix - Crystal Version.

Team: Speed-leaping Devs

JAM
Posted: 20 Jun, 2019 17:56
===Solo Challenge 4

You guys were awesome last week. So I bring wifes to you. They'll wait you at home. Just finish you job for the last lime!

Rosalina for . Lonely girl out of this world for you. Now she'll not be lonely anymore. For the most active, creative and productive member from our team.

Minako Aino (Sailor Venus) for . Top anime girl from 90's are for you. Dream of every otaku at that era. Beatiful and kind girl. Blood donor and voluneer in regular life. Mighty fighter in Senshi form. Thank you for joining us at critical moment. You're always playing during the week and giving us points.

Cammy White for . Another dream girl from 90's. Strong and powerful fighter girl. You won't afraid for her if she want to go shopping to 24 hours store at night. You're often appearing at the last moment but you always supporting us and sometimes making very creative decisions.

Samus Aran for . Best bounty hunter in the whole universe. That girl have morhing ball ability of her Power Suit but I bet she can roll anyone into the ball. She's always alone on unknown planets in her missions. And I'm just average achievement hunter. Will she say "yes" to me? I don't know. But I'll promise to save her "baby" if she agrees. After 22 years and over 1500 tries I finally know what to do.

DarknessZedzi
Posted: 20 Jun, 2019 19:11
===Creative 1

televandalist
Posted: 20 Jun, 2019 22:07

Blazekickn
Posted: 21 Jun, 2019 08:47
^

Hotscrock
Posted: 21 Jun, 2019 14:18
^ (I only disagree about my health, considering how tired I am with the event I think 5 would be more fitting than 100 :deng:)

JAM
Posted: 21 Jun, 2019 20:47
Do you really think the others have 100%? We all in the same boat. I doubt I'll ever participate in Season 2 if it starts before October or so.

Keltron3030
Posted: 22 Jun, 2019 02:28
===Solo Challenge 1

Team: The Upper4
Page: 1 2 >

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account