Super Ultra Mighty Koopa Bros. The Great!!: 27
The Admons: 24
The Fabulous Custodes: 21
The Deadbeats: 17
Team Goomba: 6
Team42: 4

Winner of Creative Poll was There is No Error

Bonus Point 1 to Upper 4 for the Reebok Pump. That had my jaw dropping

Bonus Point 2 to Speed Leaping for best pokemon theme, the Knuckles gimmick was the most unique compared to other offerings

Bonus Point 3 to Upper 4 for best Chicken cook

Bonus Point 4 to Celgang for the smoking achievement. A game they went to make a set for, and something so damn obscure I had to see if it was fake or not.

Bonus Point 5 to Upper 4 for best Wedding

We are towards the end of the challenge league here. E3 is on the horizon so we need to get hypeeee

===Solo Challenge 1
I need one of you to complete a set that was released in 2019

===Solo Challenge 2
Theres nothing more hype than an S Rank go unlock one

===Solo Challenge 3
You know what else is Hype? TMNT The Hyperstone Heist for Genesis. Beat the game

===Solo Challenge 4
This one could be the hardest, I need you to acquire something, besides the TMNT game above, that has Hype in it. that could be Hyper or Hyping.

===Team Challenge
Whats more Hype than Ultimate Weapons? Each member is responsible for grabbing one ultimate weapon each from a game

===Creative
I need you to make a 30 second hype video about a game with a set on RetroAchievements, you are trying to get this sold in stores. What do you do to go over the top with hype

DrDro
Posted: 02 Jun, 2019 15:17
Last Edit: 09 Jun, 2019 10:46
inb4 hype

Thought I forgot? nope so hyped here! so here we go!

===Team Challenge
Whats more Hype than Ultimate Weapons? Each member is responsible for grabbing one ultimate weapon each from a game

Whats more hype then coop team battles?! So we thought hey whats more hype than a mech team forming together. Go Go Chopper Rangers!

Yellow, Green, Blue, Red we got the making of a true mechanize destroyer, plus we can fly you from Dallas to Cali with no pitstops. Hype Bruhs.

Now for my main part and hope you are all hyped for this... cuz this is better than that lame picklechu and new gen lego's bruh its....

===Solo Challenge 2

So waS told I Should do the S type challenge and Said "'ight thatS cool" Then Started thinking...whatS better than juSt 1 S rank right? So then it hit me and got all S-cited. "Bruh" I Said why "Stop at one when you can get tonS" nothing getS you more hype than that S rank right? after Some fist pumping decided Sure why not. here we goeS

- great game more people should play it. takeS Some add onS to work but when ya do it really geat, castlevania/Splinter cell... got addiccted and had to Stop.

- another good game.its not megaman but hey pop a brewSki and itS all good...f that elephant boSS tho he'S the true maStermind.prbably my fav of the SerieS tho but not knowledgeable about any otherS.

Hotscrock
Posted: 02 Jun, 2019 20:09
Last Edit: 03 Jun, 2019 02:52
===Solo Challenge 4
This one could be the hardest, I need you to acquire something, besides the TMNT game above, that has Hype in it. that could be Hyper or Hyping.

===Team Challenge

===Creative
I need you to make a 30 second hype video about a game with a set on RetroAchievements, you are trying to get this sold in stores. What do you do to go over the top with hype.

Since we have to promote a game, why not promote a game set created by ouserlves? :)
There it is:

Team: There is NO error

Farao
Posted: 03 Jun, 2019 00:40
Last Edit: 03 Jun, 2019 17:26
===Solo Challenge 1

meems sets give you 0 credibility

==Team Challenge

Shmelyoff
Posted: 03 Jun, 2019 13:13
Solo Challenge 4

Team: The Upper4

Danver2618
Posted: 03 Jun, 2019 16:09
Last Edit: 03 Jun, 2019 16:09
Solo Challenge 4

Team: Speed-Leaping Devs

Well definitely not the hardest tho :deng:

DarknessZedzi
Posted: 03 Jun, 2019 16:09
===Solo Challenge 3
You know what else is Hype? TMNT The Hyperstone Heist for Genesis. Beat the game

Team: Speed-leaping Devs

DrPixel
Posted: 05 Jun, 2019 17:36
===Solo Challenge 2

Team: #celgang

Blazekickn
Posted: 05 Jun, 2019 21:53
Last Edit: 05 Jun, 2019 21:53
Solo Challenge 1:

meems sets give you all the credibility, especially if they are related to Marlboro(c) brand cigarretes

Team Challenge:

A Marlboro(c) brand Cigarette is the ultimate weapon for making you cool and great in bed

This #ad is brought to you by the #marlborogang

earfly
Posted: 06 Jun, 2019 02:44
Last Edit: 07 Jun, 2019 03:40
===Solo Challenge 3

==Team Challenge

televandalist
Posted: 06 Jun, 2019 03:47
Last Edit: 06 Jun, 2019 03:47
Solo Challenge 1

Now excuse me while I go lower my heart rate.

Danver2618
Posted: 06 Jun, 2019 14:05
Team Challenge

DarknessZedzi
Posted: 06 Jun, 2019 20:27
===Team Challenge

Team: Speed-leaping Devs

Keltron3030
Posted: 07 Jun, 2019 02:16
Last Edit: 07 Jun, 2019 02:16
===Solo Challenge 2

NickGoat1990
Posted: 08 Jun, 2019 07:27
Last Edit: 08 Jun, 2019 21:50
===Creative
I need you to make a 30 second hype video about a game with a set on RetroAchievements, you are trying to get this sold in stores. What do you do to go over the top with hype

Page: 1 2 >

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account