login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

RA Challenge League Week 9

Page: 1 2 >
AuthorMessage

StingX2
Posted: 26 May, 2019 14:59
Week 9 of 12, so even if you feel first is out remember all players contributions will be archived in the Hall of Retro Fame. So even if your teams given up on you, you can still be immortalized in the Hall of Retro Fame

There is No Error: 56
The Upper4: 54
Sugar and Snails and Snips and Spice: 52
#CelGang: 44
Speed-Leaping Devs: 41
Super Ultra Mighty Koopa Bros. The Great!!: 27
The Admons: 24
The Fabulous Custodes: 21
The Deadbeats: 17
Team Goomba: 6
Team42: 4

Bonus Point 1 to There is No Error for also spelling the X and the 2

Bonus Point 2 to Speed Leaping for best Baseball set

Bonus Point 3 to There is No Error for best operating team

Bonus Point 4 to Celgang for best Retro System Box

Bonus Point 5 to Speed Leaping for best game selection on their fake system

===Solo Challenge 1
I need you to sell out for Solo Challenge 1, go get the best Advert related achievement out there. Sell out hard

===Solo Challenge 2
Also going to celebrate Ikki and Flaras wedding by unlocking an achievement related to a wedding on Retroachievements.

===Solo Challenge 3
Did you know a new Bubsy came out a week or so ago? Well lets celebrate the Bubsinator. I need you to beat a Bubsy game
Reward: This is worth 1 point

===Solo Challenge 4
Wanna have some chicken dinner saturday? I do. Collect a unique chicken related achievement, then I need you to cook it up with a second achievement

===Team Challenge 1:
Guys its time each of you to make your own pokemon team. But there is one catch, no pokemon related achievements. Instead each member is responsible for capturing 2 monsters/demons/animals to be on their team.
NO Humans, No Dracula, NO Humans with superabilities

===Creative Challenge
A Simple design challenge, you are going to submit your redesign of this games icon. Poll on Friday, decided by the people of discord
http://retroachievements.org/game/5240

Hotscrock
Posted: 26 May, 2019 17:01
Last Edit: 31 May, 2019 21:13
===Solo Challenge 1
I need you to sell out for Solo Challenge 1, go get the best Advert related achievement out there. Sell out hard

When you score a goal at FIFA Soccer 95 there are high chances to see a big PANASONIC advertisement, not counting the signs around the field :)

===Team Challenge 1:
Guys its time each of you to make your own pokemon team. But there is one catch, no pokemon related achievements. Instead each member is responsible for capturing 2 monsters/demons/animals to be on their team.

We all chose to be a master of a specific animal. My choice was the kangaroos.

===Creative Challenge
A Simple design challenge, you are going to submit your redesign of this games icon. Poll on Friday, decided by the people of discord. http://retroachievements.org/game/5240

Game Icon:

Game Page:

Team: There is NO error

earfly
Posted: 26 May, 2019 17:12
Last Edit: 02 Jun, 2019 03:05
===Solo Challenge 3
Did you know a new Bubsy came out a week or so ago? Well lets celebrate the Bubsinator. I need you to beat a Bubsy game

Two Bubsy games to celebrate the Bubsinator!

===Team Challenge 1:

I'm going to specialize in dog type "pokemon"

Blazekickn
Posted: 26 May, 2019 23:18
Last Edit: 27 May, 2019 04:23
Team Challenge:

1. Android 16 -

Android != Hooman

2. Broly -

Saiyan != Hooman

No Pokemon or superpowered humans here. None at all.

Team: #celgang

televandalist
Posted: 26 May, 2019 23:25
Last Edit: 26 May, 2019 23:25
Solo Challenge 3
Reward: This is worth 1 point

Team: The Upper4

televandalist
Posted: 27 May, 2019 00:48
Last Edit: 27 May, 2019 00:56
Team Challenge 1:

Enlisting help from Jack Bros., demons from the Megami Tensei franchise.

That's 2, right?

Shmelyoff
Posted: 27 May, 2019 02:23
Last Edit: 27 May, 2019 07:37
Solo Challenge 2
Also going to celebrate Ikki and Flaras wedding by unlocking an achievement related to a wedding on Retroachievements.

Happy Wedding Ikki and Flara!

Blazekickn
Posted: 27 May, 2019 04:16
Last Edit: 28 May, 2019 00:00
Creative Challenge:

I tried my bestest to plagiarize take inspiration from the other lufia games. Here is the result.

team: #celgang

televandalist
Posted: 27 May, 2019 06:38
Creative Challenge
A Simple design challenge, you are going to submit your redesign of this games icon. Poll on Friday, decided by the people of discord

DrDro
Posted: 27 May, 2019 07:58
Last Edit: 01 Jun, 2019 13:56
===Team Challenge 1:

I'm going to specialize in turtle type "pokemon" since its my favorite animal and squirtle is favorite pokemon. shocking right with my icon lol

- My favorite tmnt character....too bad the cartoon voice ruined him. fun fact his action figure had to be recalled due to making his belt the wrong color and re-released later. I still have the recalled one p.s. - F Tokka

-because I'm a turtle type trainer lol

===Solo Challenge 2

Met back up with my hamham friends from the team challenge in week 5 to help celebrate the wedding, while also bringing together some new love for this week. Congrats on the wedding.

DarknessZedzi
Posted: 27 May, 2019 14:12
Last Edit: 27 May, 2019 14:47
===Team Challenge 1:

Nei & Knuckles.

Team: Speed-leaping Devs

Shmelyoff
Posted: 29 May, 2019 17:34
Last Edit: 29 May, 2019 17:40
Team Challenge 1:

I catch terrifying prehistoric giant bee and young athletic turtle :D

Because I wanted to catch a Beedrill, but couldn't. So I made my own using this two.

Blazekickn
Posted: 29 May, 2019 19:13
Last Edit: 29 May, 2019 19:18
Solo Challenge 1:

i sold out so hard i made a set to celebrate my newfound relationship with Marlboro(c) Adventure Team(tm), who totally did not pay me thousands of dollars in red atari lynx's to promote their very cool cigarettes

this post was sponsored by #marlborogang

remember kids if u don't smoke ur not cool

Keltron3030
Posted: 30 May, 2019 01:40
Last Edit: 30 May, 2019 02:01
===Solo Challenge 1

Find and wear a pair of Reebok Pumps.

"Featuring the Reebok Pump"

I had a pair when I was a kid growing up in the early 90's. Ok, so my Dad didn't let me get actual Reeboks. My brother and I had to settle for off-brand "Olympia" pump sneakers. Yeah, Olympia made shoes back then apparently, no kidding. By the way my Dad also bought a pair of Dunlop sneakers and tried to push those on us too, yeah the tire company. We just wanted to fit in and be cool with Reeboks.... Dad, you ruined our lives! Why did Sting make me dig up these painful memories? Anyway, they had the ankle support you needed and I fully endorse this wonderful product.

Farao
Posted: 30 May, 2019 01:51
Last Edit: 31 May, 2019 16:27
===Solo Challenge 4
Wanna have some chicken dinner saturday? I do. Collect a unique chicken related achievement, then I need you to cook it up with a second achievement

===Team Challenge 1:

I decided to specialize on the famous mouse type, using their amazing squeak skills

Page: 1 2 >

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account