RA Checksum: bc2e5590cc0e7b6e863b4275343839d4
CRC32 Checksum: 8865EE24

Resources:
Download for free (or donate)
Official website
Game manual (PDF)
Longplay

**Achievement Explaination***WARNING: SPOILERS!!!***

- The Altar note: Take the note in The Altar (Description / Any difficulty / Mega Drive graphics)
- Wine supplies note: Take the note in Wine supplies (Description / Any difficulty / Mega Drive graphics)
- Plagued ruins note: Take the note in Plagued ruins (Description / Any difficulty / Mega Drive graphics)
- Lake of despair note: Take the note in Lake of despair (Description / Any difficulty / Mega Drive graphics)
- Hidden garden note: Take the note in Hidden garden (Description / Any difficulty / Mega Drive graphics)
- Evil church note: Take the note in Evil church (Description / Any difficulty / Mega Drive graphics)
- Blasphemy I: Turn the holy cross upside down (Touch the switch at The wheel of Faith / Any difficuly / Any graphics)
- Holy Cross!: Find all Holy Crosses (Description / Any difficulty / Any graphics)
- The Holy Grail: Take the Holy Grail and destroy Satan (Description / Any difficulty / Any graphics)
- Let's go, companions: Help your companions enter the church (Description / Hard difficulty / Mega Drive graphics)
- Heresy!!!: Go to Satan room and burn the Cathar (Description / Hard difficulty / Mega Drive graphics)
- Amen: Make a prayer for hope (Crouch down for 10 seconds at "A prayer of Hope" / Any difficulty / Any graphics)
- Satanic invocation failed: Try to summon Satan (Flip the crosses and crouch down for 10 seconds at "Satan!!!" without having a cross in the pockets / Any difficulty / Any graphics)
- C64 Satan (C64 Challenge): Supplish the C64 Satan to allow Commodore 64 games on Retroachievements (Kneel in front of C64 Satan for 10 seconds / Any difficulty / C64 graphics)
- Game Boy Prayer: Pray in Game Boy mode (Crouch down for 10 seconds at "A prayer of Hope" / Any difficulty / Game Boy graphics)
- Ashes to Ashes (CGA Challenge): From the beginning, go to Satan's Room without taking any heart (Hard+CGA) (Description / Hard difficulty / CGA graphics)
- The Dragon: Find the flying dragon (Secret achievement)
- 19 Hearts: Have 19 hearts in your possession (Secret achievement)

Thundard
Posted: 28 Apr, 2019 06:00
Last Edit: 28 Apr, 2019 15:41
I spent the night trying to find the value for each screen. It's possible that ... there is none? If anyone feels that he can find it ... I would be grateful to him ;)

edit: It's ok now... Thanks caricatur for help!

Thundard
Posted: 28 Apr, 2019 21:23
I work on this set. Any suggestions for achievements is welcome!

Thundard
Posted: 09 May, 2019 00:49
Last Edit: 10 May, 2019 00:22
Set finished. Have fun.

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account