login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

RA Challenge League Week 3

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
AuthorMessage

ilikepie345
Posted: 14 Apr, 2019 21:04
Team Challenge 2: Ok for this one we need to shoe in some Easter love, but unfortunately bunnies reproduce a lot and they formed a giant robot...oh boy! So we need the Captain Planet of Spring Break, Unlock me a Fire Wind Water Earth and Heart related achievement. Theres 4 of you and 5 unlocks, so one of you has to do two for this one!

There's a heart in the game when trying to get a perfect, as well as the achievement picture :deng:

Team Name: #celgang

JAM
Posted: 14 Apr, 2019 21:35
Last Edit: 16 Apr, 2019 05:26
Team Speed-leaping devs join the party.

Prism
Posted: 15 Apr, 2019 07:08
Creative Challenge: Using a game with an achievement list (so if it doesnt have a full list its out), take a screenshot of an in game scene that best represents spring. Post it and identify what game it is as well. A panel of judges will be voting on this.

Team: The Deadbeats

Nothing says springtime like Princess Aurora admiring some flowers in a lush forest filled with colorful animals.

Danver2618
Posted: 15 Apr, 2019 17:38
Challenge 3: Spring is all about new starts, new love, and other characters stealing the spotlight. Finish a game as a character who isn't the titular or main character, any supporting cast member counts. Unlock an achievement to prove it.

Team: The Fabulous Custodes

eldexter
Posted: 15 Apr, 2019 20:06
Challenge 2: We can't have spring break without Alcohol, so earn an achievement related to the good stuff. No drugs though, only the liquid gold... sorry Yoshis Island fans

Team: Koopa Bros the Mighty bla bla bla....

ChameleonJune
Posted: 15 Apr, 2019 21:33
Last Edit: 15 Apr, 2019 21:38
challenge 2

creative challenge

the fabulous custodes

ikki5
Posted: 16 Apr, 2019 02:29
Last Edit: 16 Apr, 2019 02:56
Creative Challenge: Using a game with an achievement list (so if it doesn't have a full list its out), take a screenshot of an in game scene that best represents spring. Post it and identify what game it is as well. A panel of judges will be voting on this.

, set created by ikki5, Flower Fields ~Screenshot taken by ikki5~

Team: The Admons

Flara
Posted: 16 Apr, 2019 02:33
Last Edit: 16 Apr, 2019 02:39
Team Challenge 2: Ok for this one we need to shoe in some Easter love, but unfortunately bunnies reproduce a lot and they formed a giant robot...oh boy! So we need the Captain Planet of Spring Break, Unlock me a Fire Wind Water Earth and Heart related achievement. Theres 4 of you and 5 unlocks, so one of you has to do two for this one!

It takes someone truly kind-hearted and selfless to defend an island of cute Flickies from an entire army all by yourself. ❤️

Team: The Admons

Tam
Posted: 16 Apr, 2019 03:37
Challenge 3: Spring is all about new starts, new love, and other characters stealing the spotlight. Finish a game as a character who isn't the titular or main character, any supporting cast member counts. Unlock an achievement to prove it

Luigi Master in Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES)

The Deadbeats

Alex1331xela
Posted: 16 Apr, 2019 04:45
Last Edit: 20 Apr, 2019 01:04

(for Water)

(and just in case health is too loose a definition for "Heart", my backup is )
(for Heart)

Cerulean7
Posted: 16 Apr, 2019 11:14
Challenge 1: We need an achievement earned to celebrate the season of spring, meaning IT MUST RELATE TO A FLOWER

Danver2618
Posted: 16 Apr, 2019 15:28
Didn't think someone will get such a simple cheevo lol

Kat2K
Posted: 16 Apr, 2019 22:50

For heart. <3

For Water.

Team: Sugar and Snails and Snips and Spice.

Blazekickn
Posted: 17 Apr, 2019 00:36
Team Challenge: I'm too lazy to copy paste but it's umihara

Bonus Point:

Team: #celgang

BritishDeadpool
Posted: 17 Apr, 2019 00:58
Last Edit: 17 Apr, 2019 01:01
Team Challenge 2: Ok for this one we need to shoe in some Easter love, but unfortunately bunnies reproduce a lot and they formed a giant robot...oh boy! So we need the Captain Planet of Spring Break, Unlock me a Fire Wind Water Earth and Heart related achievement. There's 4 of you and 5 unlocks, so one of you has to do two for this one!

For:

Team: The Fabulous Custodes

(Note: If I have to do anymore smegging Mega Man games later on for any challenges in the later weeks, I'll go smegging bonkers and will probably start terrorising people in the streets while dressed as the Joker [Well, I won't do that last bit, but understand where I'm coming from.])
Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account