User: 
Pass: 

RA Challenge League Week 3

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
AuthorMessage

StingX2
Posted: 14 Apr, 2019 05:25
Week 3 Challenges ITS SPRING BREAK TIME BABY

Challenge 1: We need an achievement earned to celebrate the season of spring, meaning IT MUST RELATE TO A FLOWER!

Challenge 2: We can't have spring break without Alcohol, so earn an achievement related to the good stuff. No drugs though, only the liquid gold... sorry Yoshis Island fans

Challenge 3: Spring is all about new starts, new love, and other characters stealing the spotlight. Finish a game as a character who isn't the titular or main character, any supporting cast member counts. Unlock an achievement to prove it

Team Challenge: Umihara Kawase for SNES!
Each team member must get one of the four different ending achievements I've selected: Bad Ending, An Ending of Torture, The Odd Odyssey, A Sharky Ending
(Each member is responsible for a different ending)
BONUS: If one member posts they get https://retroachievements.org/Achievement/14640 you get an extra point wow
[Disclaimer: Any bugs that are found you may as well file a ticket but I'll never be answering that! Yep I made this set and haven't touched memory in years.]

Team Challenge 2: Ok for this one we need to shoe in some Easter love, but unfortunately bunnies reproduce a lot and they formed a giant robot...oh boy! So we need the Captain Planet of Spring Break, Unlock me a Fire Wind Water Earth and Heart related achievement. Theres 4 of you and 5 unlocks, so one of you has to do two for this one!

Creative Challenge: Using a game with an achievement list (so if it doesnt have a full list its out), take a screenshot of an in game scene that best represents spring. Post it and identify what game it is as well. A panel of judges will be voting on this.

Sugar and Snails and Snips and Spice: 14
There is No Error: 12
#CelGang: 12
Super Ultra Mighty Koopa Bros. The Great!!: 11
The Upper4: 11
Leftovers: 11
The Admons: 10
The Fabulous Custodes: 10
Fantastic Four: 8
#CelGang 2: 8
The Deadbeats: 6
Team Goomba: 4
Team42: 4

===Last Weeks Bonuses===
A few failed to do Team Challenge right beating goons or computers, these are not DC rogues
Bop failed the child challenge twice

Goku Challenge
Drpixel for Celgang with the wildest and weirdest Goku earning from an actual DBZ Game

Mouse Challenge
Team 42s Buisson and Sugar and Snails' Waluigion earned the most creative awardings. Both of these made me literally yell wow at my computer

For the Baby challenge
Salsa earns Sugar and Snails and Snips and Spice a bonus point for that creative earn
Alex from the deadbeats was the only one to adopt
Fabulous Custodes DrDro had two kids, thats an extra credit point

Team Challenge Bonus Points
Sugar and Spice get 1 for 4 Different Joker takedowns, while not my goal here they were very clever
Captured a Unique Rogue: Celgang Blazekickn, There is No error Earfly, Leftovers Doomsday, Celgang2 Benghazi, Admons Jamiras

Creative, if you submitted you got a point
But Celgang got a bonus for winning the poll

Rimsala
Posted: 14 Apr, 2019 05:40
Last Edit: 14 Apr, 2019 05:52
Creative Challenge: Using a game with an achievement list (so if it doesnt have a full list its out), take a screenshot of an in game scene that best represents spring. Post it and identify what game it is as well.

Team: The Upper4

Has a garden with flowers, green mountains in the background, bears eating honey and prancing around, a bee looking for flowers to pollinate, and Papri (the girl) looking to pick some flowers. Also has Papri's nice home :)

Blazekickn
Posted: 14 Apr, 2019 06:15
Team Challenge 2: Ok for this one we need to shoe in some Easter love, but unfortunately bunnies reproduce a lot and they formed a giant robot...oh boy! So we need the Captain Planet of Spring Break, Unlock me a Fire Wind Water Earth and Heart related achievement. Theres 4 of you and 5 unlocks, so one of you has to do two for this one!

Fire birb

Team: #celgang

DrPixel
Posted: 14 Apr, 2019 08:11
Challenge 2: We can't have spring break without Alcohol, so earn an achievement related to the good stuff. No drugs though, only the liquid gold... sorry Yoshis Island fans

Dexterspet
Posted: 14 Apr, 2019 08:34
Last Edit: 15 Apr, 2019 06:19
Challenge 3: Spring is all about new starts, new love, and other characters stealing the spotlight. Finish a game as a character who isn't the titular or main character, any supporting cast member counts. Unlock an achievement to prove it

Team Challenge 2: Water Element

Creative Challenge:
From

Shmelyoff
Posted: 14 Apr, 2019 08:47

Team: The Upper4

BOP95
Posted: 14 Apr, 2019 10:37
Team Fantastic Four removed from the challenge, as it becomes similar not to the challenge, and the incomprehensible tournament. I understand that we play just like that, but to play when it all depends on the bonuses, and even give them in the amount of 11 pieces - is unacceptable. In the end, the challenge is to ensure that your team wins, the achievement of which is more like the organizer. It would be better to make achievements more difficult than to give out so many bonuses, as creativity and design for each his own.

earfly
Posted: 14 Apr, 2019 13:42
Creative Challenge: Using a game with an achievement list (so if it doesnt have a full list its out), take a screenshot of an in game scene that best represents spring. Post it and identify what game it is as well. A panel of judges will be voting on this.

]

Team: There is NO error

MarioJunior10
Posted: 14 Apr, 2019 14:23
Last Edit: 14 Apr, 2019 16:55

Team: There is no error

Dragoness
Posted: 14 Apr, 2019 14:52
Last Edit: 14 Apr, 2019 14:52
Until yesterday we were having fun with the competition. but after seeing the results and reading the comment of BOP95 we agreed and also we will withdraw if nothing changes. They are also taking points from our team. Last week we all beat a DC villain and did not earn points from the team's challenge.

Peleh - T. Strongman ( https://batman.fandom.com/wiki/Tattooed_Strongman )
mortadela - Catwoman ( https://batman.fandom.com/wiki/Catwoman )
Todd - Joker ( https://batman.fandom.com/wiki/Joker )
Dragoness - Doomsday ( https://superman.fandom.com/wiki/Doomsday )

Flara
Posted: 14 Apr, 2019 15:25
Last Edit: 14 Apr, 2019 15:25

Beat Sonic 3 & Knuckles as the only playable character not featured in the title!

Team: The Admons

Blazekickn
Posted: 14 Apr, 2019 16:36
Challenge 1: We need an achievement earned to celebrate the season of spring, meaning IT MUST RELATE TO A FLOWER!

^ See? Flowers.

Blazekickn
Posted: 14 Apr, 2019 17:35

Fossils come from deep in the Earth... or from random rocks at surface level idk.

DrPixel
Posted: 14 Apr, 2019 19:32
Team Challenge 2: Wind

Salsa
Posted: 14 Apr, 2019 20:31
Last Edit: 14 Apr, 2019 21:05

This is a part of challenge which is my original expression of passion in relation to the title theme music, and the fact I always imagined souls of those characters as flowers. One of the inspirations for this was also the sountrack and mainly first title theme called 第一楽章 「月に咲く華」 (Dai Ichi Gakushou [Tsuki Ni Saku Hana]), which translates to First Movement ~Flowers Blooming in the Moonlight~.

Also decided to bring all badges for the "Bloodstained Petals" challenge in original size (the one of achievement I have picked is 4th):

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account