RA Challenge League Week 2

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
AuthorMessage

StingX2
Posted: 07 Apr, 2019 03:30
Last Edit: 07 Apr, 2019 19:40
Signups never close, find yourself a team of 4 and join the fun

Season 1 of the League will consist of 12 Weeks
Teams will be made up of 4 players (All 4 must join here and you need a TEAM NAME)

Each week there will be 4 challenges, 1 Team Challenge and 1 Bonus Challenge
Each member can complete one of the 4 challenges for their team
The team challenge requires all 4 to complete
The Bonus challenge will be related to design, creativity

Challenges will be posted in a new topic weekly
(Example of Challenge: Earn an achievement involving a secret path)
To Redeem credit you must post in the topic OR the discord with a link to the achievement you earned and for which challenge it applies
Each challenge earns your team a point
Bonus points will be handed out for most creative or unique way of finishing a challenge at weeks end
Cheating will not be tolerated, especially as the prize is a fictional crown

My judging panel could not decide between these 3 designs
Team Goomba
CelGang 2
Super Ultra Mighty Koopa Bros. The Great!!

Creative, Tough, and a Great Name
ChameleonJune for Fabulous Custodes (A Single Silver Coin)

Most Generic
Eldexter for Super Ultra Mighty Koopa Bros (Silver Trophy)

Super Ultra Mighty Koopa Bros. The Great!!: 6
There is No Error: 5
The Upper4: 5
Fantastic Four: 5
The Fabulous Custodes: 4
Leftovers: 4
#CelGang 2: 4
Sugar and Snails and Snips and Spice: 4
Team Goomba: 3
#CelGang: 3
The Admons and Ikki!: 3
Team42: 2
The Deadbeats: 1

***WEEK 2 CHALLENGES***
1.Can you ever have too many Gokus? Earn me an achievement that says Goku in the name or in the description
2.Did you know Detective Pikachu isn't the only smart mouse around here, I need you to unlock an achievement about a mouse character but NO POKEMON!
3.I need you guys, Alissa is in danger and I need you to unlock the true ending of Comix Zone. http://retroachievements.org/Achievement/4799

4.One of you will be settling down this week, I need you to unlock an achievement related to having a child

5.Trouble in the DC Universe! Each team member must round up a DC Comics bad guy by unlocking an achievement.
***TWIST!!!! MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS***: Once any user beats a boss in say Batman Returns NES for an achievement, that game is void for all other players on your TEAM. You can still do the snes or genesis versions but the NES version would be off the table
If you post that you defeated clawster on lvl 1 of death superman and took him to arkham I'd take that, I NEVER said the achievement had to say a DC villain. It must involve beating a DC villain, to reach level 2 you must beat Clawster so yea id take it

6.Creative Challenge
http://retroachievements.org/Achievement/2253
Has a very bland achievement name, one team members goal is to come up with a creative one.

The winner will be judged this time by you the community in a runoff poll starting next Friday.

StingX2
Posted: 07 Apr, 2019 03:32
If you want to replace your team member they have to have been idle for all of week 1, they cannot be from another team. Each team is allowed to do one sub per season.

Shmelyoff
Posted: 07 Apr, 2019 04:10
Last Edit: 08 Apr, 2019 16:23
3.I need you guys, Alissa is in danger and I need you to unlock the true ending of Comix Zone.

5.Trouble in the DC Universe! Each team member must round up a DC Comics bad guy by unlocking an achievement.
***TWIST!!!! MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS***: Once any user beats a boss in say Batman Returns NES for an achievement, that game is void for all other players. You can still do the snes or genesis versions but the NES version would be off the table

Team: The Upper4

Rimsala
Posted: 07 Apr, 2019 04:21
5.Trouble in the DC Universe!
Doomsday in Metropolis in Death and Return of Superman, The (SNES)

* I didn't really know if this achievement counts... I beat a boss called Clawster for the achievement. I didn't know if the achievement has to be named after the villain, if it has to be a well-known villain... so if I need to do something else, let me know.

Blazekickn
Posted: 07 Apr, 2019 04:22
6.Creative Challenge

Has a very bland achievement name, one team members goal is to come up with a creative one.

"I is for Icky Iggy"

a reference to a much better game starring an itallian plumber

Keltron3030
Posted: 07 Apr, 2019 04:36
2.Did you know Detective Pikachu isn't the only smart mouse around here, I need you to unlock an achievement about a mouse character but NO POKEMON!

Prism
Posted: 07 Apr, 2019 04:45
Last Edit: 07 Apr, 2019 04:52
6. Creative Challenge

Team: The Deadbeats

"The Stooge"

A simple reference to the basis for Iggy's name (Iggy Pop).

LootusMaximus
Posted: 07 Apr, 2019 05:14
Last Edit: 07 Apr, 2019 05:16
5. Trouble in DCU

beat 4 stages and killed the area boss
Team #celgang2

televandalist
Posted: 07 Apr, 2019 05:18

***TWIST!!!! MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS***: Once any user beats a boss in say Batman Returns NES for an achievement, that game is void for all other players. You can still do the snes or genesis versions but the NES version would be off the table.

Transistor
Posted: 07 Apr, 2019 06:44

Team: Fantastic Four

BOP95
Posted: 07 Apr, 2019 07:41

DrDro
Posted: 07 Apr, 2019 09:24
Last Edit: 08 Apr, 2019 18:10

Kuluk01
Posted: 07 Apr, 2019 10:02

Sting66614666
Posted: 07 Apr, 2019 10:10
Last Edit: 07 Apr, 2019 10:22
5.Trouble in the DC Universe! Each team member must round up a DC Comics bad guy by unlocking an achievement

BOP95
Posted: 07 Apr, 2019 10:18
Last Edit: 07 Apr, 2019 10:19
4.One of you will be settling down this week, I need you to unlock an achievement related to having a child

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account