login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 

AOTW #10 + 2 Weeker #1 Last Week for it

Page: < 1 2
AuthorMessage

Scott
Posted: 21 Apr, 2014 12:37
Scootaloo is right, there's a lock on a few achievements if you are a cheating cheater! Sorry :P

In future I'm looking into adding a game-wide lock if you enter cheats - I'll post back later with details

RyanRJ
Posted: 21 Apr, 2014 12:45
Last Edit: 21 Apr, 2014 12:46
Im fine with that. Its not like it really helped aside from getting one chaos emerald before heading into level one. I still had to display every amount of skill and would have gotten it anyway, methinks. :-p

I view some 'cheats' as tools and others as gamebreaking. I think its not good if it does the work for you, but Id be just as fine without any. Id say about 90% of cheats are kinda useless, tbh. :-)

popoki
Posted: 21 Apr, 2014 22:09
ffffffffff got I'm Slimey in Oracle of Ages on Hardcore... moving around in the mermaid suit + Jabu Jabu's Belly as a dungeon in general is like the worst experience of my life when i'm pressed for time and have SUPER EXTREMELY HORRID sinuses and i just wanna punch a wall now but i got it >:333

popoki
Posted: 21 Apr, 2014 22:09
ffffffffff got I'm Slimey in Oracle of Ages on Hardcore... moving around in the mermaid suit + Jabu Jabu's Belly as a dungeon in general is like the worst experience of my life when i'm pressed for time and have SUPER EXTREMELY HORRID sinuses and i just wanna punch a wall now but i got it >:333
Page: < 1 2

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account