login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

Achievement of the Week 2019

Page: < 1 2 3 4
AuthorMessage

jos
Posted: 19 Aug, 2019 18:18
You just need to earn the current achievement to enter the competition, if you do it in hardcore, you will earn 1 point, and 0.5 points if you do it in softcore.

Mizuto
Posted: 19 Aug, 2019 19:48
Thank you ^^

Domic10
Posted: 14 Sep, 2019 08:25
Hello guys

I would like to participate and wanted to ask you a question.

if the result has already been achieved, prior to the target set for the week, what happens?

Storminator16
Posted: 06 Oct, 2019 13:20
I've never spent too much time with this game but since I'm looking for a retro game for October....sure!

Nikus
Posted: 10 Oct, 2019 01:47
It's the first time I participate, since October is my favorite month :D (starts with my birthday on the 1st and ends with Halloween, and I spend the month watching horror movies and play spooky games)
I'm sure it's been asked a million times already but just so I'm 200% sure, the process to take part in the contest in automated right? Just have to unlock the cheevo and I'm in? (and reset it before if it's a cheevo I've already unlocked in the past)

Anyway, better get to it since this week is almost over :p
Happy Halloween month everyone!

jos
Posted: 10 Oct, 2019 04:36
Last Edit: 10 Oct, 2019 04:36
Yes, if you earn the achievements, you'll get 1 point if you do it in hardcore (0.5 if softcore) on the AotW leaderboard.

Note: This month will have a total of 8 achievements to earn (2 per week), if you earn all of them, you will get a custom halloween-themed site badge, this week's are and

Flara
Posted: 10 Oct, 2019 12:18
Just to add to the above post, the second achievement each week (in this case ) is not worth any points on the leaderboard, but in order to get the Halloween badge at the end of the month, you'll need to earn it in addition to the main achievement each of the four weeks of October.

Nikus
Posted: 10 Oct, 2019 22:50
Gotcha, thank you! :)
I beat DecapAttack earlier today, now I'm on SML2. I'm gonna play it entirely since I only beat it once back in the day. I've spent countless hours on the first one though.
Page: < 1 2 3 4

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account