Forgot password?
login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

Would Amiga or C64 achievements ever be possible?

AuthorMessage

c6arnett
Posted: 21 Dec, 2018 19:36
Just wondering. I love consoles, but grew up and still remain primarily a PC / computer gamer.

televandalist
Posted: 21 Dec, 2018 23:36
It's possible for anything to have achievements, but you gotta keep in mind that there's only a handful of programmers on board, they're all volunteers and are all often busy with many things.

So if you know any programmers who'd be into this sort of thing, send them here. ;)

SurfingRamJam
Posted: 23 Dec, 2018 06:04
I have some free time and i think i could help with achievements, the problem is that c64 isn't supported and i don't know how to start from scratch !?

deividokop
Posted: 28 Dec, 2018 03:05
You can't - adding a new platform is a long process that starts with admins deciding it should be supported.

Seeing our last 3 patients ate very low on games so far, I'm pretty sure we won't see any new platform till things get up with those

televandalist
Posted: 28 Dec, 2018 04:49
Well, it seems has PC-88 support almost locked in, and appears to be almost done with an Ys set. Not sure what all needs to happen for it to be officially supported, but the wheels are turning.

It's a step in the right direction.

RuySan
Posted: 15 May, 2019 13:31
Would absolutely love for the Amiga to be supported. ZX Spectrum support would also be amazing.

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account