Forgot password?
login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

December Achievement of the Week: Festive!

AuthorMessage

ikki5
Posted: 29 Nov, 2018 17:37
Last Edit: 16 Dec, 2018 17:56
❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️

For the month of December, the Achievement of the Week contest will feature "festive" achievements! Each week, winners will be asked to suggest achievements that fit the theme. The community will then vote on which festive achievement should be featured for the upcoming week. Voting takes place in the #community-news channel on our Discord server on Fridays, from 12:00pm to 10:30pm AST (4:00pm to 2:30am server time)

Rewards:
-Hardcore winners will receive a coloured "festive AotW winner" role in the Discord server for the duration of that week's contest.
-Players who win all four festive AotWs in Hardcore mode will earn a unique "festive" badge (Site Award).

Festive achievements will be featured the following weeks:
☃️ November 30 – December 7
🔔 December 7 – December 14
🎁 December 14 – December 21
🎄 December 21 – December 28

The Site Award for earning all festive AotWs will be awarded starting the evening of December 24th. However, as long as you’ve earned the AotW in Hardcore the previous three weeks, you can still earn the badge up until the last day of the contest, December 28th.

Current Festive Achievement of the Week:
picked by

Festive Winners' List

All players who have won all festive AotWs to date (not including the current one) will be listed here. Those who miss a week will be eliminated from the list, and those remaining at the end will earn the festive badge! Names marked with 🎁 have won the current week's AotW.

🎁
🎁
🎁
🎁

🎁
🎁

🎁
🎁

🎁

🎁
🎁

🎁

🎁

🎁

🎁
🎁

🎁
🎁
🎁

🎁

More information on the Achievement of the Week contest can be found in the official AotW topic.

---

Last Edit: 12/16 1:55pm AST -

ObsoleteGamer2004
Posted: 01 Dec, 2018 21:30
I guess it's time to redeem myself after having my computer hard drive fry during the middle of October this year, making it where I couldn't get achievements on the site for a month and a half.

Flara
Posted: 08 Dec, 2018 03:01
Last Edit: 08 Dec, 2018 03:01

JAM
Posted: 13 Dec, 2018 18:14
Last Edit: 13 Dec, 2018 22:07
I'd like to post here all fully XMAS-related games with cheevos, sorted by category. Not just "Get ice-something item" or play the game that have a little festive something.

Games with system in brackets may cause troubles to play. Like [SMS]

1. Snow & Ice:

2. Winter sports games

3. Angels & wings:

[SMS]

4. XMAS movie games:

[PCE]

5. True festive games (Santa ones)

6. Misc.

Alurith
Posted: 14 Dec, 2018 03:59
Banjo-tooie has a couple. Probably kazooie, too

BenGhazi
Posted: 14 Dec, 2018 04:04
Completeing Freezezy Peak woul be a nice suggestion but no N64 games are allowed when there's a badge involved.

Flara
Posted: 15 Dec, 2018 03:01

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account