login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 

8th Achievement of the Week

AuthorMessage

StingX2
Posted: 31 Mar, 2014 14:15
Last Edit: 07 Apr, 2014 15:21
Each week a new achievement will be chosen. Some weeks we will do achievements on obscure underplayed games and other weeks the challenge will be the hardest in that game's entire set.

If you can get the achievement you win 1 point towards the just for fun leaderboard, 2 for earning it on hardcore! (You Also must earn it in this week to get the point)

Scott: "Can I add - if you already have this achievement and want to enter the competition, please visit your settings page (www.retroachievements.org/controlpanel.php) and remove the achievement from your account first. You will find the option to remove individual achievements from your account under "reset game progress", first pick the game (Revolution X), then the achievement ('Sweet Emotion'). This will allow you to re-earn the achievement this week! Good luck all!"

This Week's Achievement: Sweet Emotions, by dude1286

Current Leaderboard
Philintheblanks: 16
dude1286: 16
RyanRJ: 16
STHX: 16
popoki: 16
cirellio: 14
SexyChazz: 10
fluttershy: 10
yoyo: 8
TrainerAbu: 5
AxelNL: 4
Mctavish: 4
Rhadamanthys: 4
Coczero: 4
rdannylor: 4
jackolantern: 4
UNHchabo: 4
msdmario: 4
Scott: 2
Astrophil: 2
rubixcube: 2
Fernandes: 2
JonnyRetro: 2
MK2k: 2
StingX2: 2
Gaians: 2
denine: 2

#1 Kirby Victors: Philintheblanks, rdannylor, Mctavish, Astrophil, SexyChazz, Rhadamanthys, AxelNL, rubixcube, Fernandes, STHX, dude1286, RyanRJ, popoki, JonnyRetro, TrainerAbu, jackolantern, Coczero, Scott

#2 Ducktales Victors: Philintheblanks, AxelNL, Mctavish, SexyChazz, RyanRJ, popoki, Rhadamanthys, Coczero, dude1286, STHX, rdannylor, yoyo, TrainerAbu, cirellio, Fluttershy,

#3 Mickey Victors: Philintheblanks, RyanRJ, STHX, SexyChazz, dude1286, popoki, MK2K, cirellio, fluttershy, yoyo, TrainerAbu (normal)

#4 Star Fox: cirellio, yoyo, RyanRJ, STHX, jackolantern, dude1286, Philinthebanks, UNHchabo, Sexychazz, popoki

#5 Metroid 2: yoyo, Philinthebanks, StingX2, dude1286, RyanRJ, STHX, popoki, fluttershy, msdmario, sexychazz, unchabo, cirellio

#6 Fantasy Zone: Fluttershy, popoki, StingX2 (normal), philinthebanks, dude1286, STHX, msdmario (normal), Gaians, Cirellio, RyanRJ

#7 Mega Man X: denine, Philinthebanks, RyanRJ, Popoki, dude1286, STHX, Fluttershy, cirellio, msdmario (normal)

#8 Revolution X: Philinthebanks, STHX, dude1286, popoki, RyanRJ

PhilInTheBlanks
Posted: 01 Apr, 2014 00:21
Done on hardcore. By far the worst game we've played on the Achievement of the Week list. I never want to play this sorry excuse of a game again.

STHX
Posted: 01 Apr, 2014 21:54
Considering how many times I had to find Tom Hamilton before it actually registered, I'm happy the achievement of the week actually unlocked at the end party. This game needed some serious beta testing before release, but luckily for me the achievement is done for good.

PhilInTheBlanks
Posted: 01 Apr, 2014 23:14
It's lonely here at the top of the leaderboard, eh, STHX? Wonder if Dude, Ryan and Popoki are going to join us like usual?

Scott
Posted: 01 Apr, 2014 23:37
hahaha I think this achievement should be worth 20 points, for me only so I can catch up lol

dude1286
Posted: 02 Apr, 2014 02:24
Got it on hardcore.

popoki
Posted: 06 Apr, 2014 05:04
Got it on hardcore!! Man oh man did everything seem really frustrating until you figure out EXACTLY how to get all the dudes... and then still frustrating until the guy in the desert decides to actually show up for once despite me doing the prerequisites to get him time and again... and then still frustrating when you realize the game's pretty messed up. Not the worst, but....

Well let's just say this really makes me miss the Starfox week lol.

RyanRJ
Posted: 06 Apr, 2014 21:57
Back from vacation! I'm exhausted, but I want to make sure I try to get this before I miss out!

RyanRJ
Posted: 07 Apr, 2014 10:48
Last Edit: 07 Apr, 2014 10:49
Got it on Hardcore. This game is a vile piece of garbage and the fact it exists made me angrier and angrier the more I played it.

StingX2
Posted: 07 Apr, 2014 13:55
Then mission success!

jackolantern
Posted: 07 Apr, 2014 23:08
not going to make this in time. Managed to beat the game (Eventually!!!!) but not get all the members

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account