Forgot password?
login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

Help with Leaderboard

AuthorMessage

Posted: 02 Nov, 2018 11:00
I want to make a leaderboard for MKII (Gens) where score would be given for damage dealt without getting hit.
Starting conditions would be easily created by requiring to start a new game vs. AI. No problems there. Cancel is P2 enters tournament. Score calculation would be won round tokens*max health + max health-current health for opponent. I have not yet checked if bosses have more health or are simply taking less damage, so that could change the calculation formula a bit if won round tokens are greater than.
Problem is there are two submit situations.
For submit 1st one is taking damage and 2nd (although unrealistic) is beating game.
Can leaderbord have two submit conditions or is there some workaround I could use?

Posted: 02 Nov, 2018 14:07
Yes. I think it's possible, try to use the conditional "S" in the code and check if it works :)

For Example:

Submit: S0xh0001=1S0x0002=1

Posted: 02 Nov, 2018 17:11
Turns out there isn't a possibility to use "minus" operator too. FAQ only suggests "plus" and "multiply". Since health goes from 78 (hex) to 0, without "minus" it's impossible to calculate damage dealt in current round before taking damage.

Posted: 02 Nov, 2018 20:03
Multiply to -1 the address you want to substrate and add it, that will subtract the value

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account