Forgot password?
login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

Hey new here wondering if there was a list?

AuthorMessage

Obsidian24
Posted: 28 Sep, 2018 07:47
Last Edit: 28 Sep, 2018 13:10
Hey kinda wanted to say hi! And try my hand on some older games, just to see if I could do some achievements and help out. Really cool site/data base you made here. Anyways to get to my point I was wondering is there a list of games being worked on for specific systems? Or is most of it randomly submitted by new and old community members as official and unofficial sets?

DrPixel
Posted: 28 Sep, 2018 16:59
Last Edit: 28 Sep, 2018 17:01
Hey, welcome! Unfortunately there's not exactly an up-to-date list of games being worked on - there's a slightly outdated list here: http://retroachievements.org/viewtopic.php?t=5882, but again, that list isn't complete and some people's posts on that thread are pretty oudated (mine included). The best way to get more updated info might be to check developer's threads in here or to ask around on the Discord.

So yeah, it's basically just whoever wants to work on whatever project they like is what gets uploaded. Sets in official are ones that are generally up to a certain quality standard (the newer ones at least - older stuff was basically when anything and everything was uploaded).

If you're interested in making achievements, I recommend checking out the developer docs. They're a great relatively new resource for anyone interested in contributing to the site - there's tons of useful info in there. I'd also recommend joining the Discord if you're not already on there, since most of the active developers are on there and we can give some good tips or answer any questions you come across.

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account