login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

Dragon Ball Z - Super Saiya Densetsu

Page: < 1 2
AuthorMessage

TheRealSeiferoth
Posted: 07 Apr, 2018 13:34
I have since discovered similar issues to lockdown. For whatever reason, cheevos for this game just don't seem to work properly in retroarch. RASnes seems to solve the problem. Which is odd considering it's supposed to identify the game based on the rom hash and then everything is done through checking values in memory. Which leads me to believe that retroarch isn't handling roms the same way as RASnes as values do not seem to be registering the same in both instances. How can this be?

LockDown2341
Posted: 10 Apr, 2018 11:42
Its odd for sure. Most of them worked though. There was only like six story achievements that didn't pop.

What I really want is for someone to link that full English translation from Klepto so I can get the remaining achievements on that as opposed to the not so good version I have been using.

LockDown2341
Posted: 10 Apr, 2018 11:42
Its odd for sure. Most of them worked though. There was only like six story achievements that didn't pop.

What I really want is for someone to link that full English translation from Klepto so I can get the remaining achievements on that as opposed to the not so good version I have been using.

TheRealSeiferoth
Posted: 11 Apr, 2018 18:17
Same here. I'm 99% sure all the cheevos will still work from some preliminary digging I did through the memory viewer.

mickyt888
Posted: 17 May, 2018 04:19
Thanks Thoreau for that positive feedback I really appreciate that. It was really enlightening and you have such a great 'attitude'. I am still here just so you know. I certainly am not the best achievement developer but no need to insult me and try to sway people away from my work.

I have played through this set multiple times without any problems. Try using the checksum I just posted.

hidetovtamer you are a legend. Thank you so much for the achievement art.

TheRealSeiferoth
Posted: 17 May, 2018 08:32
Hi Mickyt888, good to see you're still around, I was starting to wonder if you were no longer active. Ignore any negative feedback, yes there may be better developers with more experience but some people couldn't even make a set at all. You should be proud of your work.

Can you add the following hash to your set:
D1D6FBA3D1298EE15008FAE7A191E0C2

This is a newer, better translation. I have checked through the memory addresses whilst playing and compared them back to one of the ROMs that is linked to this set and as far as I can tell nothing has changed that would affect the cheevos. I was going to apply for dev status and make my own set but I figured we should all work together to improve existing sets rather than start having conflicting sets.
Page: < 1 2

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account