User: 
Pass: 

7th Saga, The

Page: < 1 2
AuthorMessage

MikeSkorpio
Posted: 14 Nov, 2017 02:26
Last Edit: 14 Nov, 2017 05:55
Amazing game. It was more harder than i remember. My final team was conformed the eternal rivals, Lejes (main) and Valsu. I could not belive that this was possible, but i thing that they made a good team. Which was your final couple?

Whelkman
Posted: 14 Nov, 2017 18:06
Lux & Esuna, soloing as long as possible.

HippopotamusRex
Posted: 15 Nov, 2017 06:18
I like soloing with Wilme as long as possible and then grabbing Lux. But soloing with Lux and grabbing someone else is also good.

It's beneficial due to the stat growth bug to solo as long as you possibly can and then recruit your partner when you are done leveling. If you've ever fought an apprentice you can see the bug. You don't get that kind of power if you level with a partner and you'll be splitting your experience and cutting it by half.

I solo with Wilme up to the town with the flames (Polasu?) and then grab Lux.

Whelkman
Posted: 15 Nov, 2017 06:26
Fun fact, which you probably already know: the apprentices' stat growth is actually correct while yours is bugged. Something they did in the localization process about halved the player's stat growth. The end result was turning a bland, ordinary filler RPG into one of the most notoriously difficult games of the era. When it comes to fighting other apprentices, gaining levels actually makes the game progressively harder because they're compounding growth.
Page: < 1 2

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account