www.google.com/search?q=site:www.gamefaqs.com+7th+Saga,+The+
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.longplays.org+7th+Saga,+The+
www.google.com/search?q=site:en.wikipedia.org+7th+Saga,+The+

PepsimanVsJoe
Posted: 12 Mar, 2014 04:16
Whew this game is a nightmare.

Gaians
Posted: 12 Mar, 2014 16:13
Hi Pepsiman! This one is really difficulty, maybe the most difficulty RRG in SNES.

By the way, this was my first attempt at doing achievements, hope you enjoy.

Good luck :)

Seijin
Posted: 13 Mar, 2014 18:20
Well. I own this game and I've even beaten it once. I don't ever want to do this again (mostly due to the second-to-last dungeon), but I could probably play most of the game just fine, given my experience and knowledge of it. If you make achievements for it, I'll be hunting for them for a good chunk of the game for sure. But I don't know if I wanna play it to the end.

PepsimanVsJoe
Posted: 13 Mar, 2014 19:26
Bam! I'm done...I'm freakin' done.

Never again.

Gaians
Posted: 14 Mar, 2014 00:41
Hey Pepsiman, congratz... awesome job finishing the game in nearly 2~3 days heheh.

Senjin, you are right, the later part is *ucking insane, I remeber that I was using a party focused in magic and.... well... I "cursed" the game so much :). Achievements are up!

Jakasmo
Posted: 21 Dec, 2015 00:58
Last Edit: 21 Dec, 2015 00:59
Hi,

Do you have think of making more achievements, for this game ?
That do not feel a lot, for a game like this.

Ninelives
Posted: 25 Jan, 2016 22:25
Last Edit: 25 Jan, 2016 22:46
Hey guys... I can't seem to get this game to save for the life of me, using the RASnes9x emulator. I can save state just fine, but that makes hardcore mode impossible. Has anyone else had trouble with this, or is it just me?

Whelkman
Posted: 25 Jan, 2016 22:53
Last Edit: 25 Jan, 2016 22:54
Check for sanity:

Emulation -> Settings

Click on drop box and navigate to "SRAM". Does the path in there actually exist?

There's also a chance that the emulator doesn't exit cleanly and thus doesn't commit the SRAM. This can be worked around by specifying a value in "Auto-Save S-RAM".

Edit: you can also manually flush SRAM data via File -> Save Other -> Save S-RAM Data

Ninelives
Posted: 26 Jan, 2016 01:14
Appreciate the comment. Very odd, I've tried with both the default path and specifying a different folder and trying it that way. I've tried the auto-save method, as well as Save Other > Save S-Ram! Each time I save, reset, and try to load... Files are blank like nothing's ever been saved! Happens to me with all games now too, guess I never noticed since I haven't been playing RPGs on Snes9x 'til now.

Yeah, sounds crazy to me too, I wouldn't really say I'm new to emulation. I'll try to keep beating my head against this thing, ended up just playing through save states, haha. All my hardcore achievements, noo!

Whelkman
Posted: 26 Jan, 2016 02:42
Did you put Snes9x into Program Files? If so, move it to your home directory and make sure all the paths point there.

HippopotamusRex
Posted: 26 Jan, 2016 03:07
Definitely needs more achievements.

One for Gorsia no runes except the required wizard + light rune combo. Though honestly Gorsia is a wuss even without using the runes so that's not really that sadistic if you can actually reach Gorfun.

Maybe a solo run achievement? No partner. Could extend those into 7 achievements one for solo run of each character. The solo playthroughs are actually pretty varied given how different the characters play.

Whelkman
Posted: 26 Jan, 2016 03:27
"No fighting Brains or S.Brains" lol.

HippopotamusRex
Posted: 26 Jan, 2016 05:06
Brains are good for the Pell part, but late game I find the Flame enemies around Polasu to be much better than S. Brains. 990 exp and they show up in groups of 3 compared to one S. Brain with a ton of hp that usually runs for 1700.

HippopotamusRex
Posted: 06 Feb, 2016 01:21
Just thought of a pretty good idea.

Finishing the game without recovering your magic.

It should be possible, unless they auto grant it back to you when you go to the past. Monmo in present Gorfun is a soft block and encourages you to go to the cave of silence because he resists physical. But if you have high enough atk or get around his physical defense, you can pass him without beating the final pison and recovering your magic.

I've beaten Monmo before with physical, a REALLY strong Wilme with the moon rune, but I have never actually gone to kill Gariso and go into the past without magic to see if they let you do it. It's the last rune, so it should be able to work, right?
Page: 1 2 >

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account