login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

Cheaters

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
AuthorMessage

BerserkerBR
Posted: 14 Jun, 2018 19:58
Patreon is not a leverage. It is a reality. The site needs money to keep it online and for this to happen it needs credibility.

You are disguising the decision of protecting a close friend of yours as a group decision.

You kept pressing Higor and MGN for doing anti cheating sets (to the point of them leaving the site, so thats 2 good developers out) but you didnt want to look the bad guy who punishes those that deserve.

You should have put the site first and your personal feelings second but you are not doing that.

BerserkerBR
Posted: 14 Jun, 2018 19:58
Patreon is not a leverage. It is a reality. The site needs money to keep it online and for this to happen it needs credibility.

You are disguising the decision of protecting a close friend of yours as a group decision.

You kept pressing Higor and MGN for doing anti cheating sets (to the point of them leaving the site, so thats 2 good developers out) but you didnt want to look the bad guy who punishes those that deserve.

You should have put the site first and your personal feelings second but you are not doing that.

kdecks
Posted: 14 Jun, 2018 20:01
You're wrong and you're making assumptions without all the information.
But I will not defend myself further on those accusations.

BerserkerBR
Posted: 14 Jun, 2018 20:02
That is because you dont have anymore arguments

meleu
Posted: 14 Jun, 2018 22:05
Last Edit: 15 Jun, 2018 13:48
[Can we start the meme party?]

I'm not protecting Deyvid because he's a close friend of mine, but because he pays very well.

By the way, anyone who is having trouble with the account being set as untracked:

Wanna talk a little bit more seriously? Let's try...

On that post where my supposed friendship was exposed there are some wrong information.

There's an insinuation that I was taking it easy with Deyvid by asking to reset his progress only in the games he was cheating while I was asking other guys to reset all their progress. The fact is that I was fighting against cheaters with that "reset everything" approach before Scott implemented the untracked status.

Also, once the untracked status was implemented, Scott said:

"it's implemented as a switch, so if the 'cheater' decides to go straight, resetting all the cheated games etc and requests to be tracked again, we can do that with a single click".

That's why I ignored that talking about the "correct way to punish" and "giving a free ticket to cheating". I just did what Scott instructed.

What made me come here again was to post that masterpiece in the form of a meme and to tell you guys that I'm not protecting cheaters.

If you don't believe me, I can survive. My enthusiasm for the RetroAchievements project remains strong. We have a lot of work to do and many cool features to implement.

I have nothing more to add to this thread.

Adultery
Posted: 14 Jun, 2018 23:00
Last Edit: 14 Jun, 2018 23:01
Hey , I love you, but your statement about just isn't true. I played that game for a month before I finally got that one. It came down to the CPU's pattern and a little luck. Same goes for ... It just took a lot of practice. I had to do it twice because it didn't pop the first time.
And I'm a casual player, I don't care about the leaderboard or what anyone else is doing. So if I was gonna cheat, I'd only be cheating myself. Just saying.

ikki5
Posted: 15 Jun, 2018 00:07
I like my suggestion of two global leaderboards, one for cheaters and one for everyone else, then we can see who the best cheater is and the best real Player!

Lucoshi
Posted: 15 Jun, 2018 00:14
Last Edit: 15 Jun, 2018 00:16
Is because the RA staff and devs are made of trolls! I was banned from the discord but this is truth! All people cheaters or not must be treated with respect! What I mean if I were an admin I could take off the powers of the trolls!

MaxR
Posted: 15 Jun, 2018 00:18
Agreed. Kvon kicked me once from Discord.
We need to be respected.

MaxR
Posted: 15 Jun, 2018 00:18
Last Edit: 15 Jun, 2018 00:19
(double posted because of Android)

Lucoshi
Posted: 15 Jun, 2018 00:30
We should make a revolution, a revenge against the staff and devs!

ikki5
Posted: 15 Jun, 2018 00:48
"We should make a revolution, a revenge against the staff and devs!"

Do you really think that would get you unbanned from Discord?

Lucoshi
Posted: 15 Jun, 2018 01:02
No, but it will show to the trolls here what they deserve.

Lucoshi
Posted: 15 Jun, 2018 01:02
Last Edit: 15 Jun, 2018 01:03
(double post by slow computer)

Salsa
Posted: 15 Jun, 2018 01:43
Last Edit: 15 Jun, 2018 02:34
@Adultery You are talking about earining it with savestates, I have meant getting it in hardcore mode. In this game you start with 3 rounds, and if you loose one you can't get it back. This achievement is coded to unlock when you reach 64th round with all 3 chances left - beating 63 rounds without loosing any. That's just unrealistic, especially when the rules are not much different from rock–paper–scissors, only first opponents are slower with reactions, and don't read your input. Still this game is very funny to play for 2 players - spend a lot of time to play it with my brothers and my dad.
Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account