User: 
Pass: 

Cheaters

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
AuthorMessage

kdecks
Posted: 13 Jun, 2018 23:22
Last Edit: 13 Jun, 2018 23:24
Make a video of you completing Mr. Perfect, showing inputs (maybe video of hands), RL time stamps, game in a window, and show your emulator version.

If you can do that I think anyone could would have to second guess any doubts against you.

7 tries?

Or you don't want to be scrutinized? You can volunteer to be untracked and no one will bother you again

MaxR
Posted: 13 Jun, 2018 23:27
Snes9x has a built-in feature to show the inputs. You can easiely setup that.

DonCosmo
Posted: 13 Jun, 2018 23:29
Tell you what, when I'm better, in fact if I don't bring it up YOU bring it up to me in say 3 months? If it can be less I will let you know. I might actually attempt that. Incase nobody noticed I kinda suck lately. And I'm never volunteering.

And I am also done contributing to this post, it's dominating the forum feed. I'm done socially here lol. please make sure BerzerkerBR gets the last word, his fragile ego needs that.

kdecks you and Salsa are cool, message me any time, and for real, remind me.

These pricks are dead to me lol, I didn't sign up for teen drama, peace.

kdecks
Posted: 13 Jun, 2018 23:30
Last Edit: 13 Jun, 2018 23:32
Personally I'd rather be proud of whoever's on top than people doubting them, a little proof can go a long way. If you're one of the worlds best gamers I think you'd get a lot of YT hits anyway.. think of the $$

BerserkerBR
Posted: 13 Jun, 2018 23:31
That is the second time you say you are socially done here DonCosmo. It would be good if this time was for real

jplima
Posted: 13 Jun, 2018 23:33
Last Edit: 13 Jun, 2018 23:33
Yeah, you could get a lot of money on Youtube and Twitch, everybody would sit and watch what a guy like you can do.

ilikepie345
Posted: 13 Jun, 2018 23:34
#CosmoDidNothingWrong

MagusPC
Posted: 13 Jun, 2018 23:38
I would prefer to use Twitch for the video proof as its live in front of a audience and is more difficult to fake than recording it (which can be edited). We could put that stream on the Frontpage so everyone who visits the Site will see it.

BerserkerBR
Posted: 13 Jun, 2018 23:54

amine456
Posted: 14 Jun, 2018 00:02
Last Edit: 14 Jun, 2018 00:03
It seems DonCosmo's excuse for every suspicious timestamps is maybe there was "glitches". How many time do you have to see glitched games before reporting even one of them ?

Also every time someone asks for a video proof of only one suspicious cheevo, your excuse is you're not well at the moment.

I don't know, you seem to make a lot of excuses.

Blazekickn
Posted: 14 Jun, 2018 00:10
like i said earlier a lot of sets, especially the older ones, are kinda garbo and don't work correctly or are only one condition that is easily prone to triggering at the wrong time so idk

amine456
Posted: 14 Jun, 2018 00:14
@Blazekickn I understand. But if someone searches for these games to earn easy cheevos without reporting at least one of them is kinda suspicious and sad really.

BerserkerBR
Posted: 14 Jun, 2018 00:14
that is why me and hippopotamusrex have been reporting tickets qll the times that are simply closed in unexplainable "purges".

Some achievements are hard to get ex: finish megaman zero 2 on hard and the tickets that we open "expire" because no one else reported even our "top" players that supposely got then in a bug way.

In other words, they dont know about the bugs because they dont got it legit

amine456
Posted: 14 Jun, 2018 00:27
Last Edit: 14 Jun, 2018 00:28
Well I think we have established that there are enough suspicions for DonCosmo to be a cheater. But I guess that's not enough for admins to ban.

Not that I really care that much but this site is supposed to be fun and It makes me sad that It's very difficult to make it cheat proof.

ikki5
Posted: 14 Jun, 2018 00:50
Last Edit: 14 Jun, 2018 00:59
As much as I don't want to get into this simply because I am going to be spammed with e-mails about this topic due to this reply:

"Well I think we have established that there are enough suspicions for DonCosmo to be a cheater. But I guess that's not enough for admins to ban. "

Suspicions or evidence? The two are completely different and mean totally different things. If the evidence is there, then yes, punish away but if people are just suspicious... that is not good enough. Evidence should be required to be provided by the accuser, not the accused. Forcing the accused to provide the evidence is basically running a guilty until proven innocent society. The evidence should be brought forward and then the accused can defend himself against it.

, while that achievement looks stupidly ridiculous, the attitude there makes me wonder what the point of making that achievement if someone is going to be told they have to prove themselves just to be able to earn it. The achievement is possible:

I just find it overall odd to make an achievement and then once someone earn it, they need to prove they are not a cheater. It makes me wonder why the achievement was made in the first place. Which also leads me to comment about making a lot of money. No, that's not always the case, this person here did it damageless, 8,200 views and 9.5k subscribers... yeah, I bet hes raking in the dough.
Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account