login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 

Achievement of the Week Challenge #4

Page: < 1 2
AuthorMessage

jackolantern
Posted: 05 Mar, 2014 13:56
Idea: 0.5 or 0.25 (maybe even smaller) points (or perhaps a seperate leader board) for people who want to try for the previous cheevo of the week. Gives the chance for new users to join in and they may have missed a previous favourite. Also gives me the chance to try and go for ones I couldn't in the week because I was too rubbish :P

(I still very much doubt I'll play Duck tales again though)

RyanRJ
Posted: 06 Mar, 2014 01:33
I'm really struggling with this week's challenge lol. I find it very hard to get 95%, but then I got 100% on stage 5. go figure.

RyanRJ
Posted: 06 Mar, 2014 02:14
I'm getting better :) 100% and 99% on the first two stages!

edit: 96% on third stage! I thought I sucked.

edit 2: 100% on stage 4?!?! I thought I'd get like 75%! (and i lost my plasmas!)

edit 3: 100% on stage 5 again! just need the last one... it was my worst % last time

edit 4: net went out for 3 hours rofl. it always picks the worst times

RyanRJ
Posted: 06 Mar, 2014 06:21
I GOT IT! :) (on hardcore)

Now I think I can calmly try to beat the rest of it... >_>

PhilInTheBlanks
Posted: 06 Mar, 2014 13:14
Good job, Ryan!

Scott
Posted: 06 Mar, 2014 13:14
Congrats Ryan! Sorry about it not working while your net was out, that's something we're working on at the moment: hopefully soon that won't be an issue, and it would post your achievements when you're back online.

Nice work on doing it on hardcore BTW :D

SexyChazz
Posted: 09 Mar, 2014 14:33
Add me to list please! I beat the achievement to hardcore!

popoki
Posted: 10 Mar, 2014 03:38
when's the deadline on this exactly? can i do it tomorrow or do i have to stay up tonight for my last chance

StingX2
Posted: 10 Mar, 2014 18:49
9pm EST

popoki
Posted: 10 Mar, 2014 20:05
Welp, I just did it. 95% on Corneria and then 100% on every other stage, no deaths.

And then I realized I had "no achievements present", I had loaded the rom before it logged me onto RA. Great. Fantastic. This has been such a nice stress-free achievement to get for me, it's just been wonderful. Just awesome.

Aside from wanting to curl up and die, I'm not actually quite confident I can easily get 100% on all stages in Level 1 on a regular basis now.. and at least this thing finally got me to beat Star Fox SNES which I've always wanted to do. But I guess I'll have to again.. and HOPE everything goes okay.

*edit* GOT IT. Finalllyyyyyy. On Hardcore, too!!

That was definitely by far the most stressful of these so far even though it *technically* in some ways was one of the easiest. It was just a rough week for me, like really bad. It'll be better if I get these knocked out earlier in coming weeks rather than waiting to near the end though.. but knowing for sure the deadline's Monday night and not sometime earlier Monday or Sunday now helps.
Page: < 1 2

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account