Pass: 

~Bonus~ Legend of Zelda, The: Oracle of Ages & Seasons

AuthorMessage

BenGhazi
Posted: 29 Apr, 2018 22:23
Last Edit: 21 Jul, 2018 14:34
Official Topic Post for discussion about
Created 29 Apr, 2018 22:23 by

1. ~Bonus~ Legend of Zelda, The - Oracle of Ages (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)
RA Checksum: 293d91d53e2c6ce32d55696add7ab8e1
CRC32 Checksum: c5fc0dba

2. ~Bonus~ Legend of Zelda, The - Oracle of Seasons (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It)
RA Checksum: adb108b1872c8701b4cf571665d80cb8
CRC32 Checksum: b98dad89

To properly link your ROM to the list you need to:
1. Download the patches:
Ages 💾
Seasons 💾
2. Download Floating IPS software
3. Apply the patch on a ROM file, which meets the specifications:
No-Intro file name: Legend of Zelda, The - Oracle of Ages (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).gbc
CRC32: 5933e3fa
No-Intro file name: Legend of Zelda, The - Oracle of Seasons (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It).gbc
CRC32: dbac1357
You can check the the CRC32 checksum by dropping your ROM file onto this site: bit.ly/RACRC32You can check the the CRC32 checksum by dropping your ROM file here
4. In result you should receive a file that matches the checksum above.

Let me know if you have any issues, or questions with the achievements.

ImpliedKappa
Posted: 30 Apr, 2018 19:19
This looks like a wonderful set. I'll probably start working on it within the next week or so.

Agrahnax
Posted: 17 Sep, 2018 18:24
Hi there. I'm enjoying the set so far. I'm up against Onox now and I came up with a strategy to beat. I got the achievement in Softcore and I already beat him twice in Hardcore but the achievement didn't pop there. Am I missing something? I just move up inside the castle and fight him. Everytime I die I reset the emulator to have another shot at the achievement (Save File still at 0 deaths), but it just won't pop. Would be nice to know if there are any issues with the achievement itself or if I'm doing something wrong.

BenGhazi
Posted: 17 Sep, 2018 18:45
That's very strange for it to work in casual but not hardcore, did you remember to switch it back?

Assuming that's not the case could you pm me your save file along with the emulator (and what version of that emulator) you're using?

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account