GameFAQs
Longplay
Wikipedia

MaddieKittyTV
Posted: 26 Apr, 2018 04:38
anyone wanna add achievements

Som1
Posted: 26 Apr, 2018 16:19
I'm almost done working on the set, which will come out this Monday if the final testing period goes smoothly.

MaddieKittyTV
Posted: 26 Apr, 2018 21:29
ok

Som1
Posted: 30 Apr, 2018 18:14
Set is now live! 32 achievements consisting mainly of simple (as in self-explanatory) progress and mastering achievements. Also added Rich Presence and 18 leaderboards (4 for 550cc, 6 for 650cc, 8 for 800cc - all circuit, any series).

Important note regarding the leaderboards:
The leaderboards add the respective laptimes together, resulting in the total time being different from the total time displayed in the game. The total time for the track had no fixed memory address (differing between 4 possible addresses depending on starting grid shuffle at beginning, or one different fixed if I'd limit it to only submitting if you finished 1st), so I had to add the respective laptimes together. I have no idea why the times differ, but they do.

Additional notes:
I initially wanted to make the black border white and the white inlay black for the World Series, for obvious reasons, but it didn't look quite right so I went with the mirrored image (etc.) instead. I hope this will suffice and doesn't look too samey.

This time I went with Sea Green and Dark Turquoise as respective border colors of the National and World Series, Coral for Perfect/Master, Cornflower Blue for 550cc Slalom courses and Orchid for the remaining 4 courses. If anyone cares about that.

Leave some feedback, if you like, as it is always welcome :)

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account