login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 

Xmas Event

AuthorMessage

FitzG
Posted: 02 Dec, 2017 04:01
Last Edit: 05 Dec, 2017 15:52
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Leaderboards━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Xmas Event━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

       Starting 1st December 2017 (through 10th January) for all who want to participate
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  Earn achievements from the list, complete activities. The points will be awarded automatically periodically and your score and rank will increase. Let me know in a message or discord if you want to be added.

  Each game in the list (below) has a multiplier.

  "Stray Cheevos": for some sets: They give a set number of points (* the multiplier). Determined by an estimation of difficulty and time to achieve.
   A mastered set is worth 400 points (hardcore 1.0 multiplier).
   Earning achievements in softcore will not yield any points.
   Balance is hard. If you think something on the list deserves more or less points, please let me know and it can be adjusted.
  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AvuqHSWrO2ZMaUo-gxkfC72iZ0ezzCH_P-uQxLeY0jI . This includes the games list, the "Stray cheevos" list. The score multipliers. The scoring. The bonus points lists. The daily/weekly specials list.

1.- Caroling: Posting something on 5 users walls wishing a good christmas (Let Me know in a message or discord).

2.- My xmastic avatar: Get New avatar about Xmas or edit for the season (This count in discord too).

3.-Devs needs a hug: "Devs get lots o' points for making achievements for Xmas/Snow titles: partial sets are ok (with a lock cheeve), junk achievements will give no points.
The points awarded are merit based, but will be liberal."

4.-2x Daily: Double Points for Daily Special.

5.- 4x Weekly: QuadPoints for AotW.

6.- LotM winner: Winning the Leaderboard of the Month.

7.- LotM: Participating in the Leaderboard of the Month.

8.- Drawing for xmas: Make your drawing about some retrogame and christmas theme and posting in the #Drawing-for-Xmas Discord channel.

9.- A gift for the comunity: Resolve tickets christmas-like games (You'll also have a multiply depending on the game).
25 If it's a simple fix (mem that already exists).
50 if it's more complicated (finding your own).
75 if it requires a degree of effort to even start fixing it(Like if it's in the middle of a jrpg)."

10.-Guess the game sound: As the implies, audio from a videogame will be posted and users will try to guess wich game it comes from. Join in #guess-the-game-sound Discord channel to participate.
10 for participating.
10 for each correct answer
20 points for being the winner."
   1. Reset the achievement from your profile page.
   2. Use a verified ALT account and earn achievements there. (Let me know)

  For balance's sake points and multipliers can and may be adjusted. All points must be earned though normal play, taking use of passwords or loading save files to get easy points is considering gaming the system. If there are signs of attempts to game or abuse the system it the multipliers will be re-balanced and/or the games will be disqualified or the player's points will be removed.
  A special thanks to and For helping me a lot with the ideas and help me to organize it.

FitzG
Posted: 04 Dec, 2017 00:57
Last Edit: 09 Dec, 2017 05:10
-----------------Daily Bonus------------------

For the Xmas event this wekeend bonus: Get 2x the points playing and Earning Stray Cheevos from And .

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account