Legend of Zelda, The - Majoras Mask
Posted: 03 Jan, 2018 03:27
Posted: 27 Jan, 2019 13:56
Last Edit: 27 Jan, 2019 13:57
Posted: 29 May, 2019 22:35
Last Edit: 30 May, 2019 21:22
No inlock achievements on rom (europe)
Posted: 04 Aug, 2019 20:06
Last Edit: 06 Aug, 2019 18:37
Any new about europe rom? Still no unlocking achievements on any rom.
Posted: 13 Aug, 2019 09:20
Having problems with all Retroarch cores within the menu not being able to select things. I have read it's to do with the bindings but I have spent literally hours trying everything I can. People usually say it's to do with the analog and digital directions having the same inputs but I have tried every option and to no avail. Has anyone else had the same problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Having to use RAP64 and it won't display in full screen without constant flickering.
Posted: 13 Aug, 2019 20:35
Last Edit: 13 Aug, 2019 20:36
I noticed OoT having a bunch of leaderboards & wanted to suggest some for this game too:
1. Southern Swamp Archery
2. Clocktown Deku Playground: Days 1-3
3. Clocktown honey & Darling Minigames: Days 1-3
4. Southern Swamp Witch's Archery
5. Ikana Spirit house (time it takes to kill all Poe Sisters)
6. Great Bay Torch Lighting game
7. Great Bay Beaver Bros races
8. Clocktown Archery (if current leaderboard tools allow, have a tie break mechanism for multiple people who get the same score by counting how many times each user got that score---so if 2 people get a perfect score of 50, the one who got a score of 50 more times would be in 1st place; this can be applied to any leaderboard where ties are expected)
Don't know if these would be possible w/ current leaderboard tools (maybe the game's 3 day clock can be used for these since these events don't have their own timer):
1. Time it takes to find all 5 Bombers members before & after getting Deku Mask
2. Time it takes to kill all 30 Gold Skulltulas in the Swamp Spider house (time can start upon Link entering the house)
3. Time it takes to kill all 30 Gold Skulltulas in the Ocean Spider house (time can start upon Link entering the house)
Posted: 14 Sep, 2019 18:18
Last Edit: 14 Sep, 2019 18:43
Posted: 08 Jan, 2020 15:56
Last Edit: 13 Jan, 2020 13:40
Hey, i have some achievement ideas:
- Where is my husband?: Let Anju wait alone in the room on the third day.
- Where is my wife?: Let Kafei wait alone in the room on the third day.
- Deposit bottle collector: Obtain all 6 bottles in the game.
- Your horse is faster!: Beat the Gorman Bros. in under 50 seconds.
- This color does not look healthy: Drink the blue potion from the witch (Kotake?) or the Ikana Deku Scrub.
- Boomerang king: Destroy all vases in the Zora (boomerang) minigame.
- Multi-millionaire: Win a price in the lottery.
- All the useless stuff: Buy everything from each shop (Clock Town, Goron village, Zora hall).
- Jam Session: Play the 16 notes to Evan.
- Respect for the dead: Give all the Gibdo's in the well the items they want in one 3 Day cycle.
- Feeding the fishes: Feed the fishes and get the lab heart piece.
- Under the ground: Enter every hole in the game.
- King of boxes: Open every chest in the game.
- Checkmate: Win the chest minigame in clock town with Link,Deku,Goron and Zora.
- You have snuffed out a life!: Shoot an arrow on Sakon and let him explode.
- Cow-whisperer: Play Epona's song on every cow and get their milk.
- Jumpman: Get a score of 50 points at the jumping minigame. (great bay)
I could easily do some more but this should be enough for the beginning. :D
Would be nice to see them in the retro achievements!
Posted: 23 May, 2020 00:37
Posted: 23 May, 2020 01:05
Last Edit: 23 May, 2020 01:07
FWIW Odolwa and Goht are not nearly as hard as Gyorg and Twinmold, maybe skew them a little to reflect that
Posted: 23 May, 2020 01:13
Last Edit: 23 May, 2020 01:25
I already sent the plan to voting. Besides I disagree on odolwa, I can see the point on goht but it's mostly because there's a strat already developed, this is why I didn't propose an uptick on majora because 25 is a good range for perfect fights, and goht's w/o the strat is tough enough, I've done it on randos
login to RetroAchievements:
or create a new account
or create a new account