Longplay
Wikipedia

MaddieKittyTV
Posted: 26 Apr, 2018 04:40
are you adding achievements

CoolCanuck
Posted: 30 Sep, 2018 17:57
Last Edit: 30 Sep, 2018 17:58
I've added game icon, screenshots, boxart and game info to the page. (If someone develops achievements, feel free to replace the icon -- but it's better than the default).

MaddieKittyTV
Posted: 08 Nov, 2018 19:42
how do you replace the icon

MaddieKittyTV
Posted: 08 Nov, 2018 19:45
i want to do the icon for Super Releasio 64

caricatur
Posted: 26 Jan, 2019 21:10
Last Edit: 26 Jan, 2019 21:13
I figure I'd post some ideas I had when I originally worked on this since the game seems to be getting various visitors lately, including developers. I worked on this a bit last year, but stopped once I realized I was just making achievements that could be entirely covered by competitive leaderboards.

Basic Ideas Were to have Single Lap, 3 Lap, and 9 Lap Records you had to beat. They would all be reasonable and easy provided you were actually using good technique. I had these planned for each of the unique stages, which you unlock after completing them in game. Beating Normal unlocks Hard. Hard Unlocks Expert, Expert Unlocks Reverse.

I also planned some cheevos for completing entire while doing a reverse handlebar grip or handstand or other trick for the all 3 laps. It's very doable with a bit of practice. There would be a time requirement as well, but I never got far enought to gauge what might be appropriate. These would have been peppered throughout various stages and competitions.

Special achievements in championship mode where you were required to get 1st place in every race for challenge and just win for progression cheevo. Also, certain stages would require a special requirement such as finding the shortcut (some are only easily available on hard+), or winning the race (1st place) after letting the lead racer lap you (stay still until they do). A Category that I was disappointed may not be possible to implement is playing dirty and taking out the competition. No matter how hard or fast I hit them, no one seemed to slow down for more than a slit second, and I was never able to dislodge them from their craft.

For stunts, there was the turn your dolphin into a whale and make your scooter a dolphin cheevos. Plus very high score requirements which are possible if you use proper techniques. This is also probably better handled by a leaderboard. Besides this, I wasn't at good at hard/expert as I needed to be, and It was harder to master than I remembered, so I Left the set where it was and didn't upload any more from local.

FYI these were coded, just to give an idea of reasonable times that aren't speed run level, but still require skill.

Right out of the Gate II (5 points) - Have Max Power at the beginning of the Race (10 times)
This is something you need to be able to do EVERY time. Not worth finishing the race most of the time if you don't unless you're only looking for progress.

Keeping it Nice and Round (Drake Lake) (5 points) Complete a lap in under 0'26"
Drake Lake Jet Setter (5 points) Complete a 3 lap run in under 1'24"
Keeping it Nice and Round (Marine Fortress) (5 Points) Complete a lap in under 0'27" (I forget if this was practiced on hard or not)
Marine Fortress Jet Setter (5 points) Complete a 3 lap run in under 1'27"
Sunny Beach Long Setter (5 Points) Complete a 9 lap run in under 3'23"

I had a table for times for other tracks I never fully filled out. Not to mention I wasn't good enough.

It's a pretty good game to play. But designing a well rounded set is a bit difficult if you aren't a pretty expert player.

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account