transfered to ~Bonus~ set

difficulty decreased, the original transfred to ~Bonus~ set, the deathless challenge was split to 6 new achievements (for each stage): , , , , ,

Added 3 achievements to inlude all related content: , ,

Easy mode in Akumajou Dracula (japanese version) is now restricted.

Yakurena
Posted: 15 Oct, 2017 22:15
Last Edit: 15 Oct, 2017 22:27
Is it normal that thé néw achievements concerning thé bosses (« Level X Mastered ») are not automatically given to those who unlocked their former versions (« Vir Fortis ... ») ? Bécause logically, if We finish à level with full health, we are bound to défeat thé boss without taking damage ... (Perhaps àpart from Dracula, which gives food to recover Life during thé fight, I don’t remember well)

Salsa
Posted: 16 Oct, 2017 01:43
Last Edit: 16 Oct, 2017 01:51
The older versions were badly coded, and caused potential false positives (which were never raported - except the last one in the comments), so we have decided to ask for another reatempt with properly coded achievements (still reconsidering giving them out though). This are not exactly the same, because you can use subweapons as many times you want, and collecting potted meat fighting the Mummies won't allow you to unlock the achievement if you will take damage.

HigorHuannHardCore
Posted: 16 Oct, 2017 02:22
I'm giving a heads up to NOT AWARD this achievements for anyone, people were exploiting the fact that the dracula no damage achievement would pop anyway and didn't made a ticket or told you. So now they have the opportunity to win it again fair and square.
Just tested and this time is working nice.

There is a little error on the topic about current revision details, you wrote a number wrong and there is one achievement for a completely different game. (Let's dance, Start a new game. Space Channel 5)

Salsa
Posted: 16 Oct, 2017 02:37
It was 8 put instead of 3...ugh

kdecks
Posted: 16 Oct, 2017 03:10
Last Edit: 16 Oct, 2017 03:26
If you feel you've gotten those deathless achievements honestly send a message to Salsa or I and we'll award them to you no questions asked.

shamanflebus
Posted: 03 Nov, 2017 16:43
Last Edit: 03 Nov, 2017 17:47
Hi in new on the site .Could some of you masters explain why in the ranking, some of you guys have more points for achievement. Example, 88/40. I finished the game on hardcore and all the achievements. My score was only 80/40. Thank you all...
Page: < 1 2 3 4

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account