Forgot password?
login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

The Legend of Dragoon

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 >
AuthorMessage

Posted: 05 Feb, 2020 22:58
That would be pretty awesome to see. I would love to do some Hard Mode achievements for LoD.

Posted: 06 Feb, 2020 01:40
Just got done with the Disk 1 specific achievements. Jiango without Items was probably the hardest of them. Going to wait until you implement the new achievements before moving on to Disk 2. Not looking forward to some of them based on the descriptions, particularly the items only ones.

Posted: 06 Feb, 2020 02:36
well, going back to the disk one save i had put down in the arena. Gonna want to retest the sea dragon on my end and to make saves at checkpoints in disk 2... sadly was not smart enough to do that the first round~

Posted: 06 Feb, 2020 02:47
Just got done with the Disk 1 specific achievements. Jiango without Items was probably the hardest of them. Going to wait until you implement the new achievements before moving on to Disk 2. Not looking forward to some of them based on the descriptions, particularly the items only ones.

I'll do some playtesting and see if they're doable. If they're too hard, I may just redesign them to be more guardless ones, but we'll see. That, or I'll give them a greater score value.

well, going back to the disk one save i had put down in the arena. Gonna want to retest the sea dragon on my end and to make saves at checkpoints in disk 2... sadly was not smart enough to do that the first round~

If you can provide a screenshot to the #help-me Discord channel, you can probably request a manual unlock, if you prefer. Just a suggestion, haha

Posted: 06 Feb, 2020 02:58
Last Edit: 06 Feb, 2020 02:59
i did not know there was a discord channel, will do so, though me getting the achievement for getting to disk 3 should also be proof, will do the screenshot.

Posted: 06 Feb, 2020 03:54
ok, sent, will continue on with disc 3 instead

Posted: 12 Feb, 2020 06:46
Curious on what kinda new Cheevo's are you planning on adding? I thought this set was pretty good and covered the optional bosses pretty well.

Posted: 12 Feb, 2020 11:20
Everything is on page 3

Posted: 13 Feb, 2020 05:25
I have an update for everyone. The supplementary set is now fully implemented. All I gotta do now is polish it with the new icons, and then they'll be released. As I anticipated, there are a few differences between my original plans and what actually happened. Most of the differences involved adding required party comps, which made the final implementations far less tedious, as well as name changes and, in some cases, complete redesigns.

Full disclaimer: I did also add an achievement for Disc 1 like I had tried to avoid, in an attempt to replace one of the plain ol' fluff achievements planned. However, it's not locked off by story events (besides the Moon, of course), so if you have a save past that, you should still be able to get it easily if you have not already done so. If you already did it, however, then you'll still need another file, but it's early enough in the game to not take forever to get.

The new set will likely drop tomorrow evening (East Coast), so please keep your eyes peeled.

Posted: 13 Feb, 2020 12:45
Can't wait! Thanks! 😁

Posted: 13 Feb, 2020 22:51
It is finished. The 21 new achievements have gone live, bringing the total to the all-too-important number of 108.

Thank you, everyone, for your patience! Feel free to try them out, and please don't hesitate to submit a ticket if you see any issues.

Posted: 14 Feb, 2020 01:33
I appreciate the set looking forward to crushing it 😁

Posted: 14 Feb, 2020 04:27
The added Limestone Cave achievement...

Et tu, Brute?

Posted: 14 Feb, 2020 08:25
Last Edit: 14 Feb, 2020 09:26
New achievents - good news =) I can't understand two of them, can you help me?
What's in Your Wallet?
With Shana benched, defeat Mappi while using no more than two items.
and
The Flash
In Fletz, survive against Lenus for ten turns in Dragoon form, and then defeat her.

Posted: 14 Feb, 2020 10:24
I just finished my previous game, so that's perfect timing :) . I know what I'm gonna do today, thanks AlmightyXor

The limestone cave achievement took me 1 hour to speedrun to, so still much better than other achievements I did on RA

To answer LaikWQC : Character benched = not in the active party

As for Lenus, you probably have to stay in dragoon form for 10 turns. I can imagine the achievement detection is to use 10 dragoon attacks/magics during the fight, or to get hit by Lenus 10 times while you're transformed (equip additions that give a lot of SP, also if her health gets too low, try to fail your dragoon attacks and use support magics to get more turns)
Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 >

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account