Final Fantasy VIII
Posted: 19 Nov, 2017 04:34
Last Edit: 29 Jan, 2020 03:42
Official Topic Post for discussion about
Created 19 Nov, 2017 04:34 by
Final Fantasy VIII (USA) (Disc 1) [SLUS_008.92]
RA Checksum: b036f05b8cd8c31a2a909dc1758e876a
Final Fantasy VIII (USA) (Disc 2) [SLUS_009.08]
RA Checksum: ddaaf6a0ab57c7898e62a528112ab4c5
Final Fantasy VIII (USA) (Disc 3) [SLUS_009.09]
RA Checksum: 307ea659918b9e485a964221f1c02893
Final Fantasy VIII (USA) (Disc 4) [SLUS_009.10]
RA Checksum: d8fe1ddc1e4cc6621ad58a30a4d16a47
List of all people interested in working on a set for this game:
Posted: 19 Nov, 2017 04:35
Last Edit: 04 Jan, 2018 00:49
List of ideas/planned achievements:
- make only Open Rule (Triple Triad) in the world.
- get All Cards.
- get the Lionhearth in the first disc.
- get All Cards.
- no leveling (~Bonus~maybe, the monsters adjust according to your level).
- use The End of Selphie with Omega Weapon.
- do amount of hit with Zed combo.
- seifer Lv 30-40.
- max the stats with your team (Max the stats without G.F I suggest this as a bonus since it's over grinding).
- win the Character Cards at the first time (I mean not winning it from the CC Group on the ragnarok).
- get The maximun scoring on Seed Exam ( Dollet Mission Perfect and Ifrit Cave Perfect timing).
- Obel Lake secret
- kill 1000 enemies (The Game have counter).
Posted: 03 Jan, 2018 23:03
- Make only Open Rule (Triple Triad) in the world.
- Get All Cards.
- Get the Lionhearth in the First disc.
- Get All Cards.
- No Leveling (~Bonus~maybe, the monsters adjust according to your level).
- Use The End of Selphie with Omega Weapon.
- Do amount of hit with Zed combo.
- Seifer Lv 30-40.
- Max the stats with your team (Max the stats without G.F I suggest this as a bonus since it's over grinding).
- Win the Character Cards at the first time (I mean not winning it from the CC Group on the ragnarok).
- Get The maximun scoring on Seed Exam ( Dollet Mission Perfect and Ifrit Cave Perfect timing).
- Obel Lake Secret
- Kill 1000 enemies (The Game have counter).
And I would like to help.
Posted: 04 Jan, 2018 02:56
Last Edit: 04 Jan, 2018 03:13
"Max the stats with your team (Max the stats without G.F I suggest this as a bonus since it's over grinding)."
Most of the stats aren't that bad but luck would take an insane amount of grinding. To give an idea here's a post from Vilurum on GameFAQs:
"Luck: Go to Deep Sea Deposit, turn on the fixed encounters if you haven't already (recall that if you're working on Luck, you've left Ultima Weapon alive), and settle down to the very tedious task of mugging the fixed Tri-Faces in the first room of fixed encounters. You'll get 6 or occasionally 8 Curse Spikes per Tri-Face. When you get 100, Tool-RF into 1x Dark Matter, GFAbl Med-RF to 1x Luck-J Scroll, Forbid Med-RF to 1x Luck Up. (At best it takes ballpark 20 minutes per Luck Up. This does mean hundreds of hours to max it for everyone. I did mention it was insane.)"
-Devour Rinoa during the Adel fight
-Complete Queen of cards/entire game without losing a single game.
-Beat the game without touching Triple Triad
-Beat the game without dying
-Read every entry in Selphie's journal.
-Scan every enemy
-Play "Eyes on Me" during the concert.
Posted: 04 Jan, 2018 06:23
I maxed my stats long time ago haha thats why i said maybe cuz is insane. I don't remember if the game have some store for scan all enemies but could be a great cheevo.
- Get all magazines
- Get All G.F
- Learn all of Quistis limit breaks.
- Reach level 100 with Boko (Po.
- PuPu side quest
- Obel Lake side quest
- Reach SeeD rank A.
- Beat the game only using card
- No junction (Maybe Bonus)
Posted: 04 Mar, 2018 21:33
I'll be joining this one as well.
Posted: 06 Mar, 2018 19:10
Last Edit: 06 Mar, 2018 19:10
I think it'd be interesting to see at least a couple achievements related to how many bosses you've beat in Ultimecia's castle before finishing the game - one for breaking all the seals, and at least one for beating the final boss without having all of your abilities restored. I'd leave it up to the devs to decide how masochistic you wanted to be, but I was able to find a guide for finishing the final battle with none of the seals broken, if you want to go all-out.
Posted: 24 Nov, 2018 10:05
I created the icon for game.
Posted: 07 Sep, 2019 20:16
Last Edit: 07 Sep, 2019 20:18
I have a lot of ideas for Achievements and their names
Posted: 07 Sep, 2019 20:18
Go ahead and post them and we can probably add them when we start on this game.
Posted: 08 Sep, 2019 23:03
Welp ok, I mean, I was talking with
Posted: 11 Sep, 2019 00:04
Posted: 18 Sep, 2019 02:49
I'm reserving this game in regard of the initial team of Devs interested on working in it.
Presently, the team consists of the following devs:
- Ftiz G
Any other Dev interested in joining the team may contact me via PM on the site or via our Discord Channel.
Work on the game is going to start before the end of this month (We're still healing after the 1st batch of PS games and many are still monitorating their initial releases on the system for bugs and other problems).
I'm going to contact everyone on the next week to form our group on Discord.
Any help or suggestions are welcome for this huge endeavour.
May the witch bless us all.
Posted: 25 Sep, 2019 01:34
I came up with some new achievements, what I mean is, I created the name and the conditions.
I'm waiting for Gauss to contact me, I'd like to colaborate with you guys
Posted: 08 Nov, 2019 18:01
"Scan every enemy"
Please no. I have wife and children and this game is amazing but I don´t have time!
I don´t have 18 years old anymore hahahahahaha. I´m 39! O.o
Many around the world hate this game. (A.K.A. Crazy FF Fans).
I like it because Seifer is not a demon, monster or the "evil" incarnate motivated by bloodthirsty revenge. He's just a very skilled guy who doesn't want to know anything because the world is so boring. only that.
login to RetroAchievements:
or create a new account
or create a new account