Forgot password?
login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

Final Fantasy Tactics

Page: < 1 2
AuthorMessage

Posted: 25 Jan, 2020 18:38
Also for the all proposition cheevo. Save often! If you fail one of them you will not get it. There are 96 propositions and you need to finish them completely. Tree early pay attention to the report dialogue. Also you should bet 90-150 JP per charter of you finish. If you get 50-70 you failed. The game isn’t to explicit about that f you fully finished or not all the time.

Posted: 29 Jan, 2020 11:23
Last Edit: 30 Jan, 2020 15:06
Thanks for creating this set, I've been having a lot of fun with it.

Two notes though, I unlocked "Kiss This B***h" when attacking a regular, unfrogged Ahriman, and after mastering Mustadio's Engineer class "Seal the Deal" didn't unlock for me. I mastered it, sent Mustadio into another battle and won that as well, nothing. None of my characters have anywhere near 9999 job points for any class yet.

Edit: Agrias' Holy Knight class has the same problem, achievement doesn't unlock.

Posted: 30 Jan, 2020 20:25
The old icon was outvoted and replaced. Here's a backup of it:

Posted: 31 Jan, 2020 03:57
Last Edit: 31 Jan, 2020 15:00
Same here, Mustadio and Agrias cheevos are not unlocking. I did not use JP glitch (won't work for them anyway)

Posted: 31 Jan, 2020 15:07
Last Edit: 31 Jan, 2020 18:44
Please make tickets for any achievement issues you are having so I know and have a better record of them.

(Edit) I have fixed tickets for the above mentioned cheevos in the last week. So if it is a new issue please create another ticket or reopen existing. Thanks.

Posted: 03 Feb, 2020 13:38
A low level challenge would be awesome, maybe with job restrictions but I think it suits better in a bonus set.

Posted: 29 Feb, 2020 18:56
Last Edit: 29 Feb, 2020 18:57
I'm actually having problems to unlock "Reinforcements? Thank God". I'm using Ralibretro, beetle psx.
Also, "Learning The Ropes" unlocked a blow before finished the battle and "Close to Your Heart" unlocked way after and at the same time as the second achievement mentioned. Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

Posted: 26 Mar, 2020 00:33
Question: Would it be possible / acceptable to link a checksum for the game with the Smart Encounters patch applied ( https://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=953.msg189610#msg189610)? This patch makes it so that random encounters are only triggered if you explicitly move to a space that has random encounters. It makes traveling on the map much less tedious for people who want to avoid random encounters, as they don't have to reset their emulator constantly in order to do so.

Posted: 10 May, 2020 21:43
" Also you should bet 90-150 JP per charter of you finish. If you get 50-70 you failed. The game isn’t to explicit about that f you fully finished or not all the time."

In Heir of Mesa at Goug Machine City, the characters say it's a success but the reward is (nothing) and the XP is around 60 each. Does this mean I've failed this? I've tried it several times and keep getting the same outcome.
Page: < 1 2

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account