RA Checksum: d104f53494a3d5847a1320faf38e8bc5
CRC32 Checksum: 0F2E4F1E

Resources:
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.gamefaqs.com+Cyborg+Hunter+
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.longplays.org+Cyborg+Hunter+
www.google.com/search?q=site:en.wikipedia.org+Cyborg+Hunter+

caricatur
Posted: 11 Dec, 2017 14:47
I notice some low scores here. It occurred to me some might not know that to access the menu to select items. It's done by pressing one of the buttons on the player 2 pad. You cannot complete B without getting the shield in A and you can't leave once you enter. It's the only problem I have with the game. You can complete C without completing A or B. Two achievements actually require this.

The game is way too easy for me to believe veteran players are having issues otherwise.

caricatur
Posted: 29 Dec, 2017 07:41
Last Edit: 04 Jan, 2018 02:27
Some of you have mentioned an issue with . It worked for me on my first (re) try. But I should have been clearer.

I thought I had removed the defeat boss requirement, but in hindsight it makes sense I didn't now that I think about it. Since it is more or less covered by the regular clear level requirements.

Bold Rush I & 2 require that you defeat the boss as well. It works with continues, so there's no reason it can't be done. Unless you're very careful, this will not be part of a no continue run. But I designed the achievements, so that it would take different strategies of focus to obtain them.

Difficult but doable.

One caveat I almost forgot. You need to be in (or near) the boss room to trigger the achievement, so if you fought the boss first, go back to the top floor and aim toward the boss room after you defeat all the enemies.

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account