login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 

Helping RetroArch to be totally compatible with RetroAchievements

Page: < 1 2 3 >
AuthorMessage

siouxerskate
Posted: 10 Jan, 2018 16:38
After checking my RetroArch version last night I think its safe to say that these issue could have been caused by an older version. I use a raspberry pi with RetroPi installed and I haven't done any updates on the system since Last December. That being said my RetroArch version was a 1.3.6. I ran a system update and I now have RetroArch version 1.6.9. I'm sure my cheevo issue were due to the old version. If I get motivated I might retry some of the cheevos with the updates to verify.

I'm going to make it a point to frequently update my system. If I see any issues I will report them on github.

meleu
Posted: 10 Jan, 2018 21:40
1.3.6?!?!
When you say "last december" you mean "december of 2016", right?

:)

alecTwhite
Posted: 25 Jan, 2018 18:30
I noticed they removed the note next to "snes9x" on the compatibility page. I was hoping I could switch from snes9x 2010, but I'm still getting issues with alot of achievements not working on it. Is anyone else having the same issues?

Teklogikal
Posted: 29 Mar, 2018 22:40
Last Edit: 30 Mar, 2018 00:11
I've tried every suggestion I've found but I cannot get RetroArch to load achievements for SNES games. I've tried all of the cores that are checked as working but I'm getting nothing for games like Super Punch Out!! which I know has them. They show up for all of the other systems I have but not for the SNES.

If this is the wrong place to post this let me know, but I'm absolutely stumped and beyond my own ability to fix this I believe.

Thanks!

CapnJack
Posted: 30 Mar, 2018 01:46
Beware! there is a hacked retroarch that allows cheating in hardcore mode, it comes packed with a trojan as well,. avoid at all costs.

LockDown2341
Posted: 30 Mar, 2018 04:20
@Teklogikal Your ROMs might be bad. Snes 9x should be all you need to get your achievements working.

Teklogikal
Posted: 30 Mar, 2018 17:25
@LockDown2341 Hmm, It's possible. I'll try another set and see what happens. Thanks, I'll report back!

Teklogikal
Posted: 30 Mar, 2018 19:23
@LockDown2341 Seems to have fixed itself with a new no-intro set! thanks for the suggestion, appreciate it!

Prism
Posted: 31 Mar, 2018 20:22
I wish I would have known about this over the last 5-6 months so that I would be able to give much more specific information. Even still, I thought it might help to post the problems I remember.

Using a variety of cores (bsnes Balanced, Snes9x, and Snes9x 2010) and whatever RetroArch was current in October of 2017, I was unable to activate any of the achievements for the eight different Picross NP games on the Super Nintendo. I believe I attempted the first couple of achievements for Picross NP Vol. 1, Picross NP Vol. 2, and Picross NP Vol. 3 before I gave up. The unusual thing to me was that it listed all of the various achievements perfectly; they just wouldn't activate, and since the games are Japan only, it's not as if there were even different versions of the games available. When I created a new game with the official RA emulator, everything worked as it should, and I was able to master each of the eight games by the end of the year.

Also, when I was playing Mario Golf on the Game Boy Color in January of 2018, I couldn't get the match play achievements to activate. Using the Gambatte core and whatever version of RetroArch that was current at that time, I beat each of the match play opponents both from the main menu and inside the game. When this failed, I used backup saves of my RetroArch game in the official RA emulator in an attempt to activate them. When that failed, I finally created a new save file in the official emulator, and each of the achievements worked perfectly. The achievement pages are:
http://retroachievements.org/Achievement/37142
http://retroachievements.org/Achievement/37143
http://retroachievements.org/Achievement/37151
http://retroachievements.org/Achievement/37156

ERVI
Posted: 07 Apr, 2018 13:26
I'm not getting any achievements for Final fight (SNES) my core is Famicom SNES 9x2010, why?

Adultery
Posted: 13 Apr, 2018 04:36
Gotta be your ROM, bud. I just played that game, same core, no problems. You using a no-intro set?

cianw98
Posted: 13 Apr, 2018 21:39
Last Edit: 13 Apr, 2018 21:58
any info on how to get achievement lists to show up on lr N64 emulators there seems to be very little on this topic having a hard time figuring it out

hansolo77
Posted: 15 Apr, 2018 02:57
Have yet to try it.. what's the status of Arcade cheevos in RetoArch (with RetroPie)? Am I correct in assuming we're running them in FBAlpha? I've never set up an FBA emulator system in my RetroPie. I've always just been using "lr-mame2003". Besides updating RetroArch (currently running 1.6.9) and installing/configuring FBA, what else do I need to do? Any help...

climbshigh
Posted: 28 Apr, 2018 15:38
I have been trying to complete mario bros for NES. Pacifist for level 1 popped but not first time, it popped after I played through getting no coins as well. World 2 and 3 would not pop even with no coin and pacifist going through the levels. I am playing on Retropie 4.3.

flackbyte
Posted: 16 May, 2018 21:27
Last Edit: 16 May, 2018 22:58
Been trying many SNES roms and cores combinations none are working for me. I've been getting the "this game has no achievements". NES is working fine though. Don't know what to do.
Page: < 1 2 3 >

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account