Ghost Sweeper Mikami - Joreishi wa Nice Body

AuthorMessage

kdecks
Posted: 10 Oct, 2017 09:28
Official Topic Post for discussion about

HigorHuannHardCore
Posted: 10 Oct, 2017 23:17
Last Edit: 10 Oct, 2017 23:18
I have a bone to pick with this set. All the achievements are working, so good job on that. But there is a lot of cryptic achievements!
Let's begin.
-----

N I C E !
You know what this achievement mean? The badge didn't help? The name didn't help? The description didn't help? So sorry, FIGURE IT OUT!
This wasn't suppose to be like that!
To get this achievement you have to beat the game on EASY, the EASY mode has only 3 stages... So The description needs an update.
-----

LOL, You know what i love? Achievements with description that goes: "..."
No, really, those are the best!
To get this achievement you have to input an incorrect password!
So the description needs an update.
-----
and
I think that a best description for this would be "Finish the stage with a power up"
Nothing wrong the way it is but is a little cryptic.
-----

Nothing wrong with the description and yes, the achievement is working fine.
On the game wall you see people complaining about the achievement not working.
I found out that it won't work if you get hit (DUH) because you blink when you get hit.
You also blink when you use the Talisman, so either fix the achievement for working using the talisman or update the description to "No damage and No talisman".
-----

I... Don't... Even...
To get this achievement burn two of these posters with a single sweep (Using the Ice Upgrade, at least worked for me like this)
-----

There is a secret passage bellow the water on stage 2. There is this Giant "G" and two urns...
So, update description maybe? I think is cryptic.
-----

Another "Secret". On the beginning of stage 4, there is a platform that goes up and down.
If you go UP you will see this giant "S" when win the achievement... "Without Urns"... Wtf...
-----
and
I can destroy 1, i can destroy 1,000! GIVE ME THE NUMBER!
I had to look on the memory to see what this was about.
This count the number of sweeps you do, hit enemies, hit objects or hit the air.
Just keep sweeping like a retard for a good time to get this...
-----

So, you start the game with TWO lives. Get one more and "Now you have THREE"...
But what if you lose a life? Change the description to "Get a 1up" Or "Accumulate 3 lives"
-----
So, yeah... I really hate cryptic achievement. You already have to play the game, figuring what is what shouldn't be part of the experience...(Some times, depending of the game)
A big thanks to user ! His help on the achievement comments are the reason a lot of us mastered this game!

Please someone update the descriptions, or at least give me permission to do so (So i can ask someone else to do it)
Thanks...

This was kind of a walkthrough? W...T...F...

Don't forget kids: "..."

matheus2653
Posted: 12 Oct, 2017 10:52
Last Edit: 12 Oct, 2017 10:58
I plan to make a slight revision of the set, I plan to improve the descriptions of the achievements, & and change those two achievements for some better chevos, they are not really challenging, for what I saw in the achievements values, you can achieve this achievements by literaly spamming the attack button "1792" times (I know this because I had to look in the memory intecptor to see what this is about before I mastered the set), I plan to trade them for one to finish the game without any continues and another to finish the game without dying.

HigorHuannHardCore
Posted: 12 Oct, 2017 11:31
Já que Matheus pretende fazer a revisão eu pretendo ajudar fazendo as badges e dar algumas ideias.
-----
Terminar o jogo sem usar continue.
-----
Terminar o jogo sem morrer eu acho demais, faça o seguinte, faça um achievement de passar sem morrer na fase X.
Exemplo: Fase 1 sem Morrer, Fase 2 sem Morrer e etc. (Tipo como a Salsa separa os achievements de No Death dela, mais recentemente o Final Fight por exemplo). Ai da pra usar o Password e tentar novamente no lugar de ter que Re-Jogar o jogo todo de novo.
-----
Terminar Fase X com Upgrade X. Exemplo: Fase 1 com Ice (A fase tem 2 Thunders e 1 Ice, então seria interessante evitar o segundo Thunder e continuar sem tomar dano)
Fase 2 com Fire (O upgrade vermelho que se pega no começo da fase, fazendo você passar a fase e o chefe sem tomar dano)
(Algumas fases completamente sem Upgrade seria legal tambem)
-----
Algumas Fases sem Usar Talisman (Todas tirando as fases the auto-scrolling, usar o talisman nelas para se livrar dos bixo na tela é essencial)
-----
Acho que só isso... Ah, e tambem mudar as descrições por que como você pode ver acima, o negocio tá tenso.

kdecks
Posted: 12 Oct, 2017 12:55
From the looks of it about 70% the titles/descriptions/images here are unclear.

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account