Forgot password?
login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 

Pokemon - Gold Version

Page: < 1 2
AuthorMessage

Posted: 06 Nov, 2017 21:27
For the Pokedex cheevo, I was mainly going to look into making it more streamline and maybe remove the Pokemon from the Elemental Stones. The player is required to have one of the child Pokemon that evolve through the stone, so it doesn't take much effort to evolve them with the stone.

Pichu -> Thunder Stone
Staryu -> Water Stone
Oddish -> Leaf Stone
Growlithe/Vulpix -> Fire Stone

Posted: 05 Dec, 2017 19:01
If you want to know some exact numbers, if you want to take elemental stone cheese out, 189 is the formal number. If you want to have people get the maximum number of stones allowed, it's 199.

-James

Posted: 10 Jul, 2018 17:22
Last Edit: 10 Jul, 2018 17:30
Done.

Posted: 08 Mar, 2019 14:21
Last Edit: 08 Mar, 2019 14:49
I will put this here and in the topic of the game too.

I Think "Rocket Rage" achievement is broken for me. When he suposed to pop up? Before faint the elecrodes or after?

The town name is Mahogany with "o".

Im use one plain gold rom, and changed to the Pokemon - Gold Version (USA, Europe) (SGB Enhanced) rom and did some save manipulation to play the same part with the new rom. The achievement didnt pop up and im beat the Mahogany gym to and this achievement pop up.

The game created 3 savestates for this game. This is normal?

Im start a new save in the silver game to see when this achievement pop up.

Thanks

Posted: 05 Apr, 2019 18:47
Last Edit: 05 Apr, 2019 20:45
I added a rich presence to all Gen 2 games to show some more informations about the player.

Also leaderboards are created for the Magikarp guru on Lake of Rage for each game.

Posted: 18 Dec, 2019 00:58
Healing the sick Miltank would be a nice achievment to have

Posted: 18 Dec, 2019 01:04
As well as keeping Shuckie after his trainer let's us keep him forever because of Shuckies high friendship towards us

Posted: 30 May, 2020 09:36
Old Icon was outvoted, here is the backup:

Page: < 1 2

login

login to RetroAchievements:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account