Created 09 Feb, 2014 23:18 by

Resources:
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.gamefaqs.com+Dragon+Spirit+
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.longplays.org+Dragon+Spirit+
www.google.com/search?q=site:en.wikipedia.org+Dragon+Spirit+

jackolantern
Posted: 09 Feb, 2014 23:22
Right, I have made some cheevos for this

Beat each stage (except for 8 as need to find the end goal address)
Beat each of the first 3 stages by only killing the boss. (may have to revise stage 3)
I'm thinking of doing some cheevos of completing a stage without getting hit although I would need to know where to stop as the later levels seem impossible to complete without getting hit.

Any feedback / ideas would be much appreciated.

yoyo
Posted: 13 Feb, 2014 06:35
To a casual gamer unfamiliar with Dragon Spirit or the shmup genre in general, the game's later levels may seem impossible period, end of story. Haha. I'm honestly unsure if it'd be a good idea to take up points with those kinds of achievements; perhaps some like completing stages without collecting powerups (white/green dragons), completing with only one head, etc. Just throwin' stuff out there, there aren't too many things to go on for the game.

jackolantern
Posted: 13 Feb, 2014 10:17
I think I'm only going to play with the first level for no hit, boss only challenge, just to give some peeps a challenge.

I like the idea of one head minimum flame cheevo. I may add a couple of get x number of points as cheevos too, a leader board isn't out of the question either.

I prefer a mix of cheevos for games, some easy ones to get newbie players interested, some medium ones for peeps that have played the game and some hard for experts.

jackolantern
Posted: 13 Feb, 2014 21:47
I've just seen this - completed the entire game without getting hit.

yoyo
Posted: 17 Feb, 2014 20:40
I finished the first level and it told me I beat the game haha. Might wanna look into that.

jackolantern
Posted: 17 Feb, 2014 23:21
Cheers for the feedback, hopefully should be fixed now.

yoyo
Posted: 27 Feb, 2014 12:35
played earlier and took note of what i came across on hardcore, here's what i've got:

& -- both unlock when area 1 is started

-- unlocks after finishing stage 7 rather than 8

-- unlocks when a white, green or the first head upgrade is obtained rather than getting all three heads

jackolantern
Posted: 27 Feb, 2014 12:52
ok cheers, will try and have a look tonight

yoyo
Posted: 27 Feb, 2014 12:55
no prob, thanks for doing all that :) i beat it regardless just for good measure and i just mastered it.

sylar632
Posted: 06 Nov, 2017 10:00
Last Edit: 06 Nov, 2017 10:02
Anyone explain what needs to be done to achieve the Mega Dragon (10) (16) !!!!! I've tried it 100 times already! and blue and green and white!

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account