www.google.com/search?q=site:www.gamefaqs.com+WWF+King+of+the+Ring+
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.longplays.org+WWF+King+of+the+Ring+
www.google.com/search?q=site:en.wikipedia.org+WWF+King+of+the+Ring+

Kron
Posted: 20 Jul, 2017 20:20
+1

Som1
Posted: 20 Jul, 2017 20:42
Ah, yes. I forgot to open the thread after making the achievements. Thanks for that!

Anyway... This is my second set - and again it's a wrestling game. Not as good a game as or , but nice to make achievements for. Had fun doing these, though I'm not sure about some of the names (e.g. hard and soft sounds a bit wrong). I used some names from 's set of Royal Rumble and some of mine from RAW. A corresponding set for is currently in the works, too. Will change stuff depending on feedback from this one.

Speaking of which: Feedback is welcome.

Thanks and have fun with these

infpgamer
Posted: 20 Jul, 2017 20:59
Last Edit: 20 Jul, 2017 23:03
Fun set. Not the classic Pro Wrestling is, but nice to see them still support the old NES.

Gorgar
Posted: 26 Jul, 2017 16:45
@Som. Glad to see someone making achievements for WWF games on here. Do you have any plans to do any attitude era games, namely Warzone, Attitude, Wrestlemania 2000 and No Mercy on the N64 or Warzone, Attitude, and Wrestlemania 2000 on the GB/GBC?

Som1
Posted: 26 Jul, 2017 18:58
@: Nothing is set in stone yet, but it's something I'm looking into. N64 games seem a lot harder to do, especially with the huge amount of content in No Mercy. It's pretty overwhelming, to be honest. I did not yet take a look at the Acclaim games' values, but they theoretically should be easier to do. So these will probably the first I'll tackle, if I think I can handle them. And with them their GB/GBC counterparts. But, again, nothing is set in stone yet.

Kron
Posted: 29 Jul, 2017 01:19
+1

Som1
Posted: 05 Aug, 2017 11:24
@: No need to +1 this. There is a set already :)

I also added Rich Presence just now.

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account