Pass: 

The Legend of Zelda - Majoras Mask

AuthorMessage

Dexterspet
Posted: 28 May, 2017 08:16
Official Topic Post for discussion about
Created 28 May, 2017 09:16 by

Resources:
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.gamefaqs.com+The+Legend+of+Zelda+-+Majoras+Mask+
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.longplays.org+The+Legend+of+Zelda+-+Majoras+Mask+
www.google.com/search?q=site:en.wikipedia.org+The+Legend+of+Zelda+-+Majoras+Mask+

kdecks
Posted: 28 May, 2017 12:34
<3

Protoblubb
Posted: 28 May, 2017 18:04
Last Edit: 28 May, 2017 18:18
One achievement for each diary entry (sidequest), one for cheating the lottery, and otherwise the usual ones?

Also maybe interesting for background info.

There are many more videos, but I'll leave it at those three.

Dexterspet
Posted: 28 May, 2017 18:39
I wanted to pair the mask achievements with their associated heart pieces instead of just leaving the heart pieces out for the most part. Like "Get Keaton mask and use it to get a heart piece" since a lot of masks only have one or two heart pieces they can be used for. So that'd cover a lot of the sidequests in the notebook. I think some of the heart pieces that are just pretty much free shouldn't really get achievements and be only applicable for the max 20 heart achievements.

Other ideas suggested from another thread were:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Get all hearts pieces
Beat the game in 2 cycles.
Beat all dungeon bosses in a single 3-day cycle
It's the end of the world as we know it! (Let the moon crash)
Black and White- play as the fierce deity

Of course get all heart pieces is gonna be there. Beating the game in 2 cycles I want to create but I want to be able to do it myself before I make it. All dungeon bosses in a single cycle I'd like to modify into "Complete all sidequests and defeat all bosses in a single 3-day cycle" if possible. Sidequests being restricted to just things in your notebook maybe. That's another thing I should probably be able to do myself before making.

For letting the moon crash, I think by itself is a bad achievement. Perhaps it would be alright to modify it to calling an insufficient amount of the giants for a more interesting scene?

The main thing is I don't wanna get carried away and make too many simple just 100% achievements since there's a lot to get. I want to bundle them as much as possible to make it seem more fit and trim.

mariic
Posted: 29 May, 2017 01:50
What a Non-Stressful Way to Play a Videogame! - Go through 10 cycles.

Carlosadventure
Posted: 07 Aug, 2017 18:49

One silly idea but that is cool is to create a welcome achivement called '' The Tale of Majora's ''

FreezyNinja
Posted: 13 Aug, 2017 18:33
I'd like to see something worth minimal, or no points, for getting out of Clock Town on the first 3 Day Cycle.

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account