Official Topic Post for discussion about
Created 11 Mar, 2017 08:28 by

Resources:
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.gamefaqs.com+Taboo+-+The+Sixth+Sense+
www.google.com/search?q=site:www.longplays.org+Taboo+-+The+Sixth+Sense+
www.google.com/search?q=site:en.wikipedia.org+Taboo+-+The+Sixth+Sense+

Lava303
Posted: 11 Mar, 2017 09:13
Crazy but very good for all achievement hunters ;)

Ryan914
Posted: 11 Mar, 2017 15:40
Last Edit: 11 Mar, 2017 16:33
It's all based on what you input, may take multiple tries to get all of them, there are however no cheevos for Hierophant or The World yet.

There are 78 cards total in this game. 56 Minor Arcana (Numbered), 22 Major Arcana (Non-Numbered).

It goes in the order of: You (Starting Card), Significator, Crossing, Crowning, Base Of The Matter, Past Influences, Forthcoming Influences, One Finding Oneself, Views of Others, Hopes and Fears, and Final Outcome.

Cards can also be reversed (Usually means negative traits associated with the card as well)

Maybe cheevos for reversed cards would be more tedious though and piss off a lot of people.

MonsterWith21Faces
Posted: 11 Mar, 2017 17:27
It gave me a 25 achievement limit at the time. let me know that's a bug though. This is the first set I've uploaded so I didn't realize that bug existed, so the remaining two for Hierophant and The World have been uploaded.

HippopotamusRex
Posted: 11 Mar, 2017 21:53
How would this game even work? As far as I remember there's not even any gameplay in it. It's just a tarot card reader for the NES.

MonsterWith21Faces
Posted: 12 Mar, 2017 02:28
Last Edit: 12 Mar, 2017 02:28
It's just achievements for each different type of card you get dealt. The game's stupid, so the achievements are too.

Dexterspet
Posted: 12 Mar, 2017 02:41
I'm not entirely sure this game should have a full 400 (or 370) points given the nature of it. All my [stupid] games I've made sets for I've kept lower because they're barely even games. I'm not sure how RNG it is to get all the cards just inputting random things, though.

MonsterWith21Faces
Posted: 12 Mar, 2017 03:35
The 370's unintentional. I uploaded the two missing achievements but they don't seem to be showing up.

I don't know what the prevailing opinion is on scoring here. I just went with the Xbox protocol where everything - big, small, good, bad - gets a set amount of points. 400 in this case.

login

login to retroachievements.org:
User: 
Pass: 
or create a new account